Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😆well sed twinoo!!! me was also thinking aur paas hine chahiye, magar phir socha ke yeh na ho aamna raj ki goad mein aajaye!!!😆waise is baat pe aik sher yaad aagaya!!

Doorian bohat hain par itna samajh lo, paas rehkar hi koi rishta khaas nahin hota,tum dil ke paas itne ho ki, dooriyon ka ehsaas nahin hota!!😳

aisa ho jaye to ziyada acha hai 😆
wwwoooowww sher mast hai 👏
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

A new slideshow / article on Rajeev's debut film (Aamir), posted in bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH

Shooting a Mumbai you've never seen in Aamir

Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/977924

Hi friends,

Rajeev not scared to face Bachchans

Life is changed for the x-television face Rajeev Khandelwal. Now-a-days he is all busy going through scripts and thinking about the silver screen all the while.

And why not! He deserves the complete change in track after the critical success he has bagged for his role in Aamir.

But while having an eye on the film and the stunning performance of Rajeev, Bollywood has forgotten a parallel track running where the Big B was present along with junior B and beautiful bahu. If it seems little off the track for straight minded Bollywood gossip gobblers, it's better to get linear saying that Aamir showed the haughtiness of hitting theaters on the same date on which Sarkar Raj was also released.

Aamir's pacy storyline and Rajeev Khandelwal's performance as an NRI doctor in search of his family in Mumbai won him a thumbs up from critics and fans alike. And what happened to the star beaded Sarkar Raj? Well, we don't need to explain anymore.

"At no point of time did we have any doubt in our mind that this film is being released opposite Sarkar Raj because we were very proud of our film. But then we believed that in today's time two films can run parallel. And personally I was very proud for being pitched against Mr. Bachchan who is a legend. At no point of time were we scared," said brave-heart Rajeev.

Rajeev, who seems to have made the right beginning in Bollywood, is not willing to say goodbye to the small screen as yet. Like every newcomer he, too, is awaiting the right script and meaty role on the small screen.

"I don't have any time for daily soaps but if TV offers me a good role I will surely do it," he ends on this note.

Why not Rajeev? The actor, who has the chance to go face to face against the Big B and that's even at the very outset of his filmy career and on the other hand has a trail of successful soaps like Kahiin Toh Hoga and Sejal, deserves the space.

--- SAMPURN

Link:

http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=7470 7

Note: the journalist doesn't even know that Rajeev's name in KTH is Sujal, not Sejal!!!!!!!!..........

Hi friends,

An article where Rajeev's debut film (Aamir) is mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

'Jodhaa Akbar', 'Jannat', 'Aamir' to premiere on UTV movies soon

New Delhi, Jun 24: It will be an Entertaining Monsoon for couch potatoes this year with some of the latest Bollywood blockbusters like 'Jodhaa Akbar' and 'Jannat to be premiered on television in the coming weeks.

'Jodhaa Akbar' and 'Jannat', the two biggest blockbusters of 2008, will along with other latest flicks like the critically acclaimed 'Aamir' and 'Halla Bol', be soon premiered on UTV movies, the Hindi movie channel by the UTV Network.

These are among a host of latest films acquired by UTV for airing on its movie channel.

While 'Jodhaa Akbar', starring Bollywood dream-boat Hrithik Roshan and former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar, was the first blockbuster of this year, 'Jannat', starring Emraan Hashmi, has also rave reviews and declared a big hit.

The channel will also be premiering Rajeev Khandelwal's debut movie 'Aamir' which received excellent reviews from critics across the country, and is currently running successfully across theatres. The movie will air on television within six weeks of its theatrical release.

Talking about the acquisition of these films by UTV, the CEO of UTV Entertainment Television Limited, Shantonu Aditya said,''we have already premiered some of the latest Hindi blockbusters on UTV movies, and shall continue to be the fastest to air the latest.

We continuously update our library with the latest titles and 'Jodhaa Akbar', 'Jannat' and 'Aamir' are the most recent examples of the same.'' Ever since its launch on February 24, UTV Movies has premiered blockbuster movies like 'Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal', 'Aap Ka Surroor', 'Life in a Metro' and is soon to premiere the recently released 'Sirf- Life is Greener on the Other Side'.

The movies to be aired in the coming months also constitute an enviable line-up including contemporary hits and latest movies.

--- UNI

Link:

http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=7714 5

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Hi friends,

Working woman any day – Rajeev Khandelwal

What ideal qualities would you look for in your woman?
My woman should be very feminine, unlike some females today who try to be men only.

Would you prefer a homemaker or a working woman?
Working woman any day. In this age, no self-respecting woman would want to depend on her man for anything.

Hottest getaway with her?
I would like to go to the world's coldest place with the hottest chick. However, I would avoid mentioning names because all the women who are on my mind right now are either married or seeing someone.

Would you go for a live-in relationship if necessary?
No, I would not be comfortable with a live-in. I would get married to the lady, rather than just move in with her. I believe in commitment, while live–ins give the liberty to call it quits very easily.

How would you woo your woman?
I would bring my love home and cook a beautiful candle-light dinner for her. A cozy twosome is much better than a restaurant full of strangers.

If you found your partner having a fling with your best friend, what would you do?
I would quietly walk away. And hope that I never ever cross their path again in life.

Would you allow your future wife to wear short outfits?
If she looks beautiful, sure, but there will be no way, if she looks inviting.

Are men from Mars and women from Venus?
No, both are from bloody Earth.

If most women don't like the supposed dominating nature of men, what is the one trait in women that turns you off?
When women say, 'you are not my type'. At such times, I really wonder what type they are.

Your take on spineless and polygamous saas bahu men…
Ouch! (Laughs) Thank God, I am not one of them…

--- SAMPURN

Link:

http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=7628 4

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys congrats on completing the FC!!!! woooohoooo thats gr888 fantastic!!!!

ok guys plzz bear with us, heena will post the next FC as soon as she comes which will hopefully be in the morning!!!! 😳

zee jaanu no thanx 4 all the articles!!!

Hi friends,

Rajiv Khandelwal's next an intense love story

By Subhash K. Jha, Mumbai, June 22: He may have started his film career on a highly unorthodox note with "Aamir", but actor Rajiv Khandelwal gets into a mushy mode in his next that will be directed by British filmmaker John Owen.

Titled "Peter Gaya Kaam Se", the movie is set to be shot in Goa and is being produced by UTV Spotboy - the banner that produced his debut film. It will be a full-on love story but whether Rajiv's 'good friend' Amna Sharif will be paired opposite him is yet to be determined.

"Believe it or not, I'm seeing far less of her now than before. She's busy devouring 'Aloo Chat' and I'm busy chasing 'Aamir'," jokes Rajiv about Amna's debut film and his own.

"Coincidentally we both started our feature films together. But her film is very different from mine. I didn't even have a heroine."

Rajiv candidly admits that Amna has not been a part of his movie plans.

"She knows nothing about 'Aamir'. I did hear the plot of her film. We've been too busy to take interest in each other's activities. We're both busy establishing our respective movie careers. Right now I'm going through a phase where I get interested in every woman I meet. But I do want a special partner."

Rajiv says he won't be going back to television. "Unless television evolves. Otherwise there's no chance of my returning to TV."

"At the moment, all I can think of is 'Aamir' where I play this ordinary guy caught in an extraordinary situation. It tells us that circumstances make us heroes. It made me a hero on TV. And it's made 'Aamir' a hero. He comes from an ordinary middle-class background; so do I. He's average looking; so am I. I've hardly used any makeup in 'Aamir'."

--- IANS

Link:

http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=7628 7

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congo shongo to all on completioon of fc 👏 👏
-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratz to all for completing the fc 👏