Kolongal

Kolangal June updates

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

June 2 Update

So fare I remember, 

Adhi wants to change his father to another hospital, but doc refuse as it can lead to complications...so he tells rekha to stay back here and keep an eye on whats happening here. His dad ended up in this situation after talking with him earlier on...so in anger he may tranfer the property to anyone else name😡 

Thozhar has meeting with his people when TV arrives there and act all goody-goody and nice toward them. He then drop the bomb...ask Thozhar to withdrop from the election and make a way for him😡 Thzh<r refuse and tease TV..he is a good joker but sucks in politics and tell him to get out😆 TV leaves where Dhevaraj waits for him outside and wonder where the deal went okay...TV lies and says yup..but Thozhar says no one can buy them...of all people Devaraj should know him...verbal fight occur between them..thozhar challenges them he can beat them all alone..no need for kulipadai like devaraj n co😆  An angy Devaraj and TV leaves😆

Silver Jubilee celebrations Hall

Adhi is with a few of the builders. He tells something about the problems created by Varadarajan etc. But those people around praise Adhi. They congratulate him for being the best in his job. There comes in Aarthi. She is reluctant to come. Adhi sees her and invites her in. He introduces Adhi to everyone telling that she is intelligent and upcoming. She is the MD and is a capable person and his blood relation also. Someone tells that Adhi's relations must also be brilliant. There was a comment that Krishnan is not dressed properly. Giri takes him to some place and provides a new dress and it was said that the dress fitted him properly. Then they find Menaka has arrived. Adhi with a few other persons go and receive menaka. Adhi opens the door of her car. Menaka gets in and takes the seat. Adhi welcomes everyone and then tells that Menaka has honored this asociation taking her valuble time to come there. So Menaka has to do the speech. Menaka gets to her mike and tells her best wishes. She also says there is no point in saying best wishes. Each person has to do what is in his or her guts for the best wishes and they are the only wishes. I tell the same things everytime I get to speak. People may like it or not. What is true is ladies are more capable than men. They get up earlier, do the household chores, then go to the office and do the work and come back doing what is to be done and sleep after the males sleep. Therefore ladies should not be relegated to house work or to ordinary jobs. Ladies must come into the centerstage. That is the only way the country can progress. There is a standing example for that. It is Menaka. There are so many males here. Can anyone challenge me? she concludes the speech. There was pindrop silence and then everyone claps. Adhi then tells it was an excellent speech and then calls on Aarthi to bestow a memento to Menaka. aarthi comes to the stage and gives the memento. The serial freezes on Aarthi's smiling face.

Edited by meli - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha2us thumbnail
June 3 update

A dull dragging episode.

Silver Jubilee celebrations Hall

All the persons are taking lunch. Krishnan tells Aarthi they must have provided Sambhar sadam. Adhi comes to Aarthi. Aarthi tells him she felt honored a lot. Giri tells her that she is lucky to get Adhi's favor. Adhi says he is lucky to get in touch with a sister who is very wise. He tells Aarthi that she has to utilise her talent fully. If so, she can be like Menaka. Look at Menaka! her domination and aura. You too have that talent which you have to use to become like her. Even now I have made some plans for you. He calls two of his colleagues. They introduce themselves as some businessmen. They all give a sub contract of some job for Aarthi. Adhi tells that these jobs are got for you, though they are to be done by Abhi constructions. Aarthi is reluctant to accept those offers. Adhi is able to persuade her to accept them. he says that the profit she will get if she completes the jobs is around three crores. Aarthi says that this is the happiest day in her life.

Street

Aarthi and Krishnan are in the back seat of the car. Aarthi says she feels very happy. She says there are many things possible in this World. There are many successful persons and one can do a lot. (Aarthi! You are the same person who let yourself be cheated by Rajesh. You went with him looking for a bright future. You saw him as a dominant personality. Why don't you become wise?) I like to travel through all the World. Four persons must know who is Aarthi. Krishnan says these things are possible only till abhi returns. How does aarthi feel?

A liquor bar

Adhi, Thiruvenkatam and Devraj Pandian are there. All of them are drinking. Thiruvenkatam talks about his progress in the campaign. he says he will win as what Balakrishnan does is all crap. That fellow talks something in red hot Tamil and tells people to give him a chance to serve him. He has no personality. devraj tells TV can show to be a better personality. TV says he can put on colored cloths and trousers. Bhaskar then walks in with his suit and boots. He tells TV that he needs to have something in his head also. Then he says Balakrishnan and Thols are his enemies as they took away a title from their home. So TV, you are my friend. TV says that is the real lesson in politics. All of them says that they will work together. Bhaskar says he will finance the whole election. DRP says he will give the whole muscle. TV becomes sure he will win the elections and also says he is looking for a bright future for himself.

FREEZE
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

June 4th update

I missed out the first part..but will add it later on today after watching it online on isaitamil.

Adhi tell Menu the police hasn't done anything yet on the attempt murder case. They should pay them a visit and remind them cause it has passed away many days since that incident. Menu agrees to visit AC and give pressure on them so they don't let their case be on pending.

OQ and Anandhi stills wait outside ICU…Arthi arrives there and wonder what happened. OQ serve her some piece of  mind for coming late when they informed her earlier on (hehe..arthi is busy these days thinking how she can capture Abhis office to her own😡)…what do they think ? That Mano sendt his wife and didn't show up himself (hmm..maybe OQ forgot...Eshu is Anus father aswell😉)…while she comes very late like it was nothing important. Arthi says Adhi anna invited her to a function where Menu was chief quest.    Anandhi is shocked and wonder how she could call him anna after all those things he has done to them…have she forgot everything? Adhi is always after Abhi akka, forgot that too? Arthis say just cause Adhi has problem with Abhi akka doesn't mean that she too has to be angry with him. He do consider her as a little sister, he introduced her to all of those biggies out there in construction field and talked proudly about her toward Menu. Anandhi keep on scolding her, while Rekha watch the fun from the other side. Arthi cant take on more and start to depend Adhi…why cant people change? He may have been rude and arrogant earlier on, but he is changed now…they always think of the past and keep on talking bad about Adhi instead of the present time. The perosn they all are worried about, they so called daddy…have they forgot what he did toward their mother? He cheated on her and stranded her alone with 4 kids…if they can forgive him..why not Adhi? Anandhi defend Eshy boy, he is reformed, thats why they forgave him, but Adhi cant be trusted and he will never change. (yupe..he is like a chamelon...keep on changing the colour😉) OQ also join the party and scold Arhi…Arthi is irritated and says she come to know what happened but instead they are scodling her. Anadhi finally says…Arthi is changed a lot now days after hanging around with Adhi…she wont be surprised cause she always think about money and remind her of their childhood..she always wanted the most expensive things when they all went to chopping..she will buy shoes for 200 Rs and lie it was for 50 Rs…she even only married Rajash thinking he was s rich guy😆 …she will only learn her lesson that day Adhi dump her👏 and order her to get out👏 (haila…super Anandhi…way to go👏👏…its true…even I forgot how Arthi used to be)….rekha is smiling watching the fun🤢…

Menu and Adhi at the ACs office, they ask about her case. have they found out the accust? AC says he hasnt left the city yet cause of their tighs security so they will soon find him..Menu is not sacrificed so is Adhi. last time they spoke with him, he said they had found him 90% but still they havent. AC say sthey still havent understand him...we have traced him 90%...but he has hidden himself on those 10% area they dont know about? (enna logic ??😕) Menu and Adhi leaves....downstair..Adhi says he doesnt trust the police...they have to handel many cases and their case is just one of bunch..so they should hire a private investigator to trace the kille..menu doesnt seems to be so happy but nods her head😕

FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

oops.Chunda 😳 ..I think it was commissioner or was it AC 🤔 whatever, it was someone with high authority 😆

June 5th update

Once again I missed out the first 4 minutes…but I think I know what happened….Arthi was discussion about a new project with three men. Tholz arrives and says they are not interested in taking up any new project and sends them away…Arthi is sad/pissed off at Tholz.

The private detective with his two assistants (one of them is Satish from Anandham and the other one is Priya from Anandham😃….nice to see Satish n Priya in cool outfits..but the glasses didn't match her) arrives to Menus houses, Adhi welcome them and brings them up to Menu. Private detective introduce himself and his two assistants and says Adhi told him a lot about her. Menu who thinks of herself as Elisabeth maharani gives him a arrogant look and says he should have known about her without others telling him about her since she is a international business woman (my foot…many people even doesn't know Bill Gates are…and she think private detective has to know about her??🤢) Menu can tell anything to him in front his two assistant as they are like his two eyes/varrisukkal. Menu gives Adhi a look meaning narrate them the story for me. He tells them about Mr. Naidu (or whatever that mallu reporters name was being tied up and fake one taking his place on the function etc)😕. detective is determined to find Anthony but once they have agreed to do the job, they wont take rest until they are done and their tactic's are different coz they co-operate with the police and have even solved many cases successfully but they do have more freedom compared to police department who needs peremission from higher officals before taking any stesp/action. Freedom is their benefits and they need 100% cooperation from Menu n co to solve the case. Menus agrees but looks like she really doesn't want to hire them..but only agreed cause of Adhi. (hmm,,maybe she is scared they will figure out her past she have tried to hide from the rest of the world????😉)

Downstairs, private detective talk with Adhi and says they will start on this case only when those who is involved 100% agrees, meaning Menu. He could sense Menu was not satisfied them…Adhi covers up and says she looks like that, but she will cooperate with them.

Arthi comes to Tholz cabin and interfere him, demanding answers for why he send away those mens earlier on that day. Cause of him, they lost 3cros profit. Tholz calmly tell her about Abhis new big upcoming project and cause of that..they cant take up small project. Arthi just accuse him for trying to be control freak…he only want his decision to be finalized..not others..he want others to listen to him. Tholz defend himself…and says Abhi even agreed with him, to that Arthi replies…he have manipulated her sister to believe on whatever he says..she just nods her head…Tholz says Abhi is not that kind of a person..she support him whatever she thinks its right and other times rejects things..and he is not that kind of person who gives people wrong info. Arthi goes on and talks about his ego etc while tholz think about that day Abhi wanted him to take over while she was away and how he recommend Arthi😆…(hmm..are u regretting now Tholz..for making that coconut as MD of Abhis construction?🤔) he laughs and she want to know why he was laughing😆, he just says she acts like a kid…when Abhi calls him and he hand over the phone to Arthi. Abhi tell Arthi to listen to Tholz and not taking up any new project. Arthi is pissed out…Tholz now order Arthi just to sign on Abhis behalf and not try to deal with any project etc.👏.she doesn't have the right to take decision on her own…he excuse himself and continue to do his work…arthi is pissed out and goes to her cabin and gives COLD LOOKS to Tholz😆😆 (yabba…its so warm here..maybe Arthi should give cold looks to me…lol😆😆)…FREEZE

maha2us thumbnail

Jun 9 Episode

Antony's hideout

Continuing from yesterday's episode, we see Veerasamy limping towards Antony's hideout. Thols comes there and helps him and gives him the drugs and the prescription which veera left. He tells Veera that if Veera has this much problem, he would have dropped the latter into this place itself. Veera thanks Thols and tells him that he has to take food to his master. Thols says he likes to see the master. Veera says that is not the right thing as the master is very old. The master could be irritated seeing Thols. Thols didn't pursue the matter more and leaves. He goes out of the gate to his bike. Now the scene has Veera and antony. Veera tells he accidentally was hit by a bike and there was a noble person who helped him. He took me to he hospital and did the treatment. Then he brought me food and fruits and then dropped me here. Antony even as he starts eating tells his only aim is to kill Thols and that he will do even if gets a slightest  clue. Veera tells him to relish the food and then talk about Thols. But veera praises Thols without telling his name.

Detective place

The new detective who investigates Menaka's murder attempt is with his assistant. She tells a full history of what Menaka did from two reports. She says one report says she was born in TN but went to London very early where she did her studies and started doing business which she continued in US. Another report says she was born and brought up in London and then went to US. There is one report on her business progress. She didn't do well in USA with her MM city makers and she had to face bankruptcy. That is the reason she is in India now. Adhi is doing her partnership. here also Menaka is not doing well with the MM city but concentrates on a star hotel named Menaka Towers. Adhi is now behaving like her secretary. And then she talks on Narayanan Nair and the video image of Antony the killer. The detective says we can get hold of NN. at that time Vivek the other assistant comes in and tells that NN is no more. The girl secretary is agitated. But the senior detective says not necessary to be agitated as NN may not even have been able to give a clue. But we have to see what happened in that area at that time.

Towerlike place

Adhi is meeting Aarthi there. aarthi apologizes for wasting his time. Adhi says no matter. Aarthi tells those business deals failed. Adhi says he can guess what happened. Aarthi says Thols drove them off saying the new deals need the signature of board of directors and also the signature of Abhi. Aarthi has no right to sign new deal as she is just a caretaker. Adhi then goes on to brainwash her saying Thols is a pucca criminal. How is he a partner though he has put no money into this company. And he has brainwashed Abhi a lot. So Abhi tells you to listen to Thols. And he has depreived you of a bright future. I saw you an intelligent person and not like Abhi or Thols. You are more educated than both of them. But he doesn't want to see you come up or get three crore bucks for yourself. What mentality he has. I thought I could help you. But it went to nought. You can go now. As she walks Adhi calls her back saying Thols can tell anything only because he has some shares of the company. You also try to get shares.

FREEZE

maha2us thumbnail
Jun 10 Update

Aarthi Travels

Rajesh finds payment from a person is pending. he asks Selvam, an assistant how that happened as the payment was pending for the last ten days. he also asks why the payment was not collected everyday. Selvam tells he went to collect the payment to their home. But there was just a lady who says that man is out of station. Rajesh asks why didn't you ask that lady on the payment? did you feel she is too soft? Selvam couldn't say anything and Rajesh says he will go to collect the payment.

The house

These are new characters. Rajesh goes there. he knocks and knocks. He goes around the home and looks in through a window. he finds a girl who is attempting to commit suicide by hanging herself tying a cloth in a fan. One could see her crying. He therefore kicks on the door and opens it and goes in and rescues her. he asks why she did that. Her brother comes and talks for her saying they are poor. But they needed the vehicle for some days. He tells once they were rich and my sister was brought up like a princess. But now circumstances have changed and we are in this condition. But we still have self respect and we will do the payment in two days. This is her third suicide attempt. I rescued her in her first two attempts. Now you have done that. Thanks for that.

A restuarant

Aarthi and Krishnan are going towards their car. Another car comes there and stops. Bhaskar comes out and calls on aarthi. he congratulates her telling she has become MD. Then he invites her to a restaurant. They both go in. Bhaskar asks how are things. He says Aarthi's taking projects was foiled by Thols. Then he gives lecture on Thols saying Thols doesn't like anybody going up. He also praises Aarthi as intelligent. He tells he had some problems with abhi. But Thols aggravated those problems and made Abhi separate from him. Such is the mind of Thols. (Aarthi! You are dump. You know what all Bhaskar did to your mom and everything happened with that gold digger and Abhi and alamelu.)

AT THIS MOMENT THE POWER SUPPLY WENT OFF AT MY HOME. CAN SOMEONE FILL THE REMAINING PART? THANKS
Aahaana thumbnail

June 11th update

Menu working on her one and only laptop which I think is not even switched on😆, her PA Jenny gives juice and talk to her about the attempt murder on Menu, detectives etc. she is scared and feels they should return back to UK. Menu is like so what., its not me who is scared and even in UK we have faced similar attempt..didn't we face that? Jenny knows her Mam, who just pretend to be cool outside but scared inside😳, after all she got this life thanks to her. She also says Menu's dad called her earlier on and enquired about Menu and her business..Menu is worried about what Jenny told him when her daddy dearest call her up. Daddy dearest want to know her problems in India and doesn't want her to be there as there is some danger for her there (who is this daddy dearest??😕 another new character...grrr...this useless serial wont end huh🤢.).menu ask what kind , since it's the first time she arrives to India…daddy doesn't want to talk about it over phone and promise to tell her when he comes there soon, in meantime she should be careful.

A girl arrives to Arthi travels to give money to Rajesh..but she only has 2000 Rs out of 10000 Rs. Rajesg is not pleased to hear that when someone calls from Adayaar hotel and talks in English..out autokaran cant understand it and is about to hang up when that girl offer to talk and inform Rajesh about a costumer who needs a car for travel to Kanchupuram, she communicate with that customer and fix that order..Rajesh is happy and learn she is well educated and feel bad for her current situation. She gives the money and want him to count it…he is kind of embarrassed to do that but does it anyway cause of her. He is in deep thought after she is gone….(hmm..maybe he will offer her a job or wife no 3 since arthi will now try to capture abhis office so no time for hubby dearest😕? )

Rest of the scenes was just rubbish with TV and Devaraj asking for votes and so does Anandhi and Thozhar…both of the parties clash and TV directly insult Anandhi…they have verbal fight and challenges who will win FREEZE….grr…..didn't bother to write the last one in details when its waste of time…😳

Aahaana thumbnail

todays highlights:

As predicted Arthi offers that poor girl job at Arthi travels...hmm....wife no 3 is on way to Rajesh 😆

-Vivek and priya at the private security office and tries to collect info....funny how they tricks that man to get inside info from that function😆

-at the hospital doc tells anandhi, OQ and anjali Eshu is improving but he needs peace...adhi also come there and doesnt like anjali hanging around there with daddy dearest first family..he also lies that mummy dearest doesnt want to see Eshu

-Anjali sees mummy middle on a way and scold her for not showing up when daddy dearest needs her most...mummy doesnt have a clue what she talks about until anjali spill out the beans...

Adhi shows up and get scolded by mummy 👏 👏

will come later to detailed update 😉

Aahaana thumbnail

June 13th update

Hospital scene

Eshy wakes while OQ and Anandhi's face is down with a sad face like the world have went down. OQ with her classic line "ennanga"and Eshu with another famous line…Where am I??😆 and looks around him. He guess it most be at the hospital..OQ want to know what happened coz Anandhi found him unconscious on the street and admitted him here. He is sad and sasy he went to see Arthi, Rajesh, Mano and Anu..all of them insulted him and didn't even pay him any respect. A father only want his childrens love and affection…what else??( a dad who runs away from his duties should not exoect that Eshu...u are not any normal dad to claims ur rights😡)Anandhi tries to calm him down when the next tornado storms in🤣… who else..Gujju mami..she cries and does a little mini opari.😆 She just got to know about him being at the hospital and run right away to see him..but he just gives her a look.."why did she come here". Hissyboy and 5rat is also there and watch the scene. Gujju mami starts her prombal…its only him who maks different between his first and second wige..but for her..he is the only one who have the right for her kumkum and mangalyam..(ofocurse it only him..who else? A 2nd hubby for you at this age??😳) she was angry with him when she got to know she was only his 2nd wife…but in her heart..she have given him a high place. He come to Mumbai, worked for her dad and lies to him, he was not married, married her but swinging between his two families…it was all his fault..what wrong have she done and beg to answer that…Adhi cant watch his mum beg and scream on top of his voice..why are you begging this man mum…think of your status..he is not worth it…Anandhi bust in and wonder why he comes between his mother and dad…she was talking to him…he refuse and scream who is she…she just drag him out of the room..(wow…welldone Anandhi…👏)

At outside hissyboy scream why she dragged him out?? She replies cause his mother was asking her rightful questions to their dad..but he trying to stop that is not his right. They informed him cause of his right as Eshu's son and her as his wife…in the respect of relations..but he..even after he got to know about daddys bad condition he didn't let his mum know that. She knows very well why he did that..he was scared Eshus property will come to his first wife and her kids. He wears suits and talks in English..but that's not what we call for decency..it should come through our acts and behaviours. She promise him something…when they dad left them..they survived cause of their own hard work, he doesn't need to be afraid they will snatch away his property…they are not that cheap to go after others money and walks in while Hissyboy is still pissed out. 😆

Vivek and Chitra ( I think I wrote priya last time cause of her role in Anandham😳) enter that hotel Menus attempt murder happened and enquiry one of the hotel piccolo in a muted scenes. Later on Vivek call up his director general (DG) and inform piccolo also told the same characteristic signs like private security also said. DG want them to see wherever that hotel has entrances from backside and they should search through there. They comes inside there but one of the staff stops them and says its not allowed to enter from backside. Both of them lies and manage the situation. Vivek goes up to the power room and fins 1pair sunglasses and inform his DG about it who want them to return back with it. (smell like trouble for Tholz😕) FREEZE

maha2us thumbnail

Jun 16 Update

Aarthi travels

Aarthi and Rajesh find themselves concerned as they are not getting many customers. It was also found that manohar is hogging the new customers into Anu travels. Aarthi could find no solution. The new girl interrupts and makes a solution. She tells aarthi, "You are the MD of Abhi constructions. You can make a deal in your company that they can be picked from their residences in the cars. for that you can use the cars of this company and get money from Abhi constructions." Aarthi tells will those people agree as many persons are coming by two wheelers or by bus. The girl tells they will agree as they get opportunity to travel by AC cars. Aarthi admires the wisdom of the new appointee and raises her salary by 500 bucks.

Kulothungan's office

Vivek and Chitra are there. Kulothungan says the glass they got is a solid clue as he shows the manufacturer's name there as Clarke USA. He finds more about the company and the number of show rooms there. he tells them this glass is launched only recently and so the number of customers who would have bought it won't be much. Also the type of the glass is also there. he finds the whole sales of the glasses was only 150. He assigns them to find the name of all the customers who had bought that item within two days.

Menaka's residence

Thiruvenkatam comes there flanked by his followers. As menaka comes down he tells her he likes to have some help as he could help her later as he is going to be a big politician and a minister. Menaka tells her security to throw him out. Now he tells that he is Adhi's chitappa. She now softens with him and listens to him. he asks for some money from her. What does she do? Adhi comes there and tells him to leave the place. Thiruvenkatam tells Menaka to have a picture with him. Adhi doesn't want that. But Menaka accepts that and they have a picture. Adhi tries to explain why he had TV as a candidate. he says he wants to defeat Balakrishnan supported by Anandi. Still he describes TV as a clown. menaka says he is not and he is a capable figure and she walks up. Why didn't she talk to Adhi?

Hospital

Ishwaran wakes up. His wives are there. anandi and Rekha are also there. Karpagam attends to him and asks him whether can she make juice for him. As she starts making that Kanchana takes over and tells she will do that. The two wives quarrel saying each has the right to serve the hubby. kanchana tells karpagam has no right to do anything for him. Anandi takes off Karpagam out. karpagam protests and tells she will call abhi just now. Anandi objects saying Abhi will be upset and rush to india dropping her assignment which is detrimental for her. karpagam says the dad is important and not the job. Anandi tells she is concerned of her mom and she doesn't want her mom to lose self respect. so she spoke like this.

FREEZE