Prem and Heer will now .....

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hey everyone......

hehe...finally my hope didnt give up isnt it sidrah??!!...remember i told yu today....tht surely sumthing gud wil happen for sure....lols...

so here goes the drama....of dj again......trying to put fire on herself....if she was trying to do tht...then y did she fire her dupatta first??..she cud hav put tht matchstick on herself naa....y dont they think soo??.....

and i am sure...when lalit is gonna know abt heer's identity.....dj is gonna be finished...coz its only for his frndship he is doing all this...isnt it??....but i didnt like the way he spoke to prem....

again...do pal has touched my heart.....well i really hope the creatives read our post on how we didnt like KANK track...thts y they chnged it to do pal i suppose....but am glad they did it....lol.....hehe.....

meher...wow...heer shudnt hav stopped her.....wats with this kasam thingy....well well...i wished meher went or ran...and told lalit everything......

brother bonding...wow....how sweetly preet conveyed his msg to prem...tht his decision is wrong and he shud be taking the rite decision.....i loved it...not only preet but even harman tried the same...i loved the way he said that.....

finally heer knows the entire truth abt MM......it was actually like odd....when MM pulled her dupatta...how did she fall to the floor...tht too so far??!!....tht confused me a lot.....gosh....and prashant...thnk god MM didnt show heer...when he asked where he got tht dupatta from???...i was like no no...dont point to her.....now heer wil trust prem more than anything......

now here goes my view...today sum1 had predicted tht heer wil be xchanged with ash on the mandap...and now i think tht'l surely happen....i think now heer wil know dj's plan...but how wil she prove...i think and i hope she sits near prem instead of ash....or atleast spit the truth to lalit....or else..atleast go to prem and tel him the entire truth and her identity....

hope yu enjoyed my veiws today....hehe....

PS: i have high hopes for 2morrw's episode...kyun sidrah...meri baat sahi nikli naa...akhir kuch toh achcha hua....and they didnt let me down....

luv nans