Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ismita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Some times I believe that there is nothing going on between these two ,that is only a media hype.But sometimes After I saw their performance and the way they behaved in SPA ,I feel something is really cooking between them.

Only these two know what is happening between them or sometimes I doubt that too..........
ismita thumbnail

Sorry Same Post

Edited by ismita - 15 years ago
ismita thumbnail

Sorry Same Post

ismita thumbnail

Sorry Same Post

ismita thumbnail

Sorry Same Post

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

guys stop embarassing her like this she is just a sweeet girl period.....a great co star and a good friend.....tum log na baat kaha se kaha le jaate hoo😆 😆 😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a bunch for the article & i am happy tht panchi enjoyed her SPA performance with ROCKSTAR SHABBIR !!!!
-Deepa- thumbnail
Dummy? 😆 😆 Is that what they call for body doubles? 😆 😆 😆

I wonder what prompted her to say about BD usage? 😕 I think reporters as well as the creatives/actors read our comments about how we dislike BDs.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps, ^^I think Jay must have told Panchi about our complaints, remember during Panchi's exam time, there was excessive dummies used, and GD had posted in Jay's Q & A thread about the use of BD's for Panchi. Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
-Deepa- thumbnail
Yas, could be...otherwise why would she mention about dummies unless the reporter asked her. And i think she herself mentioned about it without asking.