Now, Panchi Bohra in reality show?-Articl

Posted: 15 years ago
Now, Panchi Bohra in reality show?

Panchi Bohra aka Prachi of Kayamath will be doing a reality show for Balaji, which the production house is currently working on. Though Panchi has not signed anything she gave us the details.

Talking about the reality show, she clarifies, "This is not the one with the reel and real life couple. They are still working on the concept. But as far as I know the show will test the acting and dancing abilities of the stars." She further adds, "If I like the concept I will accept the show. Dance is very new for me though I enjoyed my performance in Star Parrivar Awards. However, I have heard that in this show there are going to be solo performances."

Meanwhile, Panchi is also awaiting the results of her TYBcom exams. "Yes I am eagerly waiting for that. The college has not announced any date as yet so let's see what happens," she says.

The actress recently did a fire scene in her show Kayamath. About it, she says:" It was very scary. We have to use a dummy for such scenes. We do not feel good but we can't help it."

Panchi is only doing Kayamath as now and informed us that the show takes a lot of her time as she is playing the lead. So she will do the reality show only if it is not hectic for her.

Check Out the highlighted sentence guys!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
not bad panchi πŸ˜‰ .we cud really feel tht u enjoyed each & every moment of ur perfomance with ur close friend cum costar in SPA. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .thanks for the article.if panchi takes uop this reality show & shabo signs mahabarath KYMT GOIN TO BE A BD SHOW TILL ETERNITY
πŸ‘ so nicely clarifying the doughts.

who is the reporter in KYM forums. 😳 😳 😳
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nivedita!!!!!!!thanks for highlighting!!!otherwise i would have missed it🀣
Originally posted by vasantha_rao07

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nivedita!!!!!!!thanks for highlighting!!!otherwise i would have missed it🀣

your welcome dear!!!!!! Thats the only line which i read 5times..... Just to c if i wasn dreaming πŸ˜‰

I enjoyed my performance in Star Parrivar Awards....

as if we didnt know that...πŸ˜‰ and all the reporters r turning out  to be shachians these dayzz..πŸ˜†

Hey Bhagwan, tum log nahin sudhroge πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ify101

I enjoyed my performance in Star Parrivar Awards....

as if we didnt know that...πŸ˜‰ and all the reporters r turning out  to be shachians these dayzz..πŸ˜†

ify u're blaming poor reporters.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.samjha kar yaar!!panchi darling finding it very difficult to avoid mentioning shachi oops!! michi in her interviewsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by niveditha

your welcome dear!!!!!! Thats the only line which i read 5times..... Just to c if i wasn dreaming πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ nivedita!!!!!!!if u didn't mention...I would have that it was like any other articleπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by krangara

Hey Bhagwan, tum log nahin sudhroge πŸ˜†

πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” I apply it to myself..personally