written update 9 june 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sonia's parents and Ranveer's parents talking about their wedding. Sonia's father: now, we have decided to go back after the wedding. Vasu: this is very good, then we can arrange the copies of the passports they lost. Husband: now, give me ur bankaccount number? Withing two hours everything will be set. Sonia and parents shocked. Sonia: uncle, dad has already phoned them, everything will be alright. Sonia's dad: we wanted to see your factory and head office. If u don't mind. Vasu's husband: okey. They also asks Ranveer to go but he says he's not feeling well. They went. Sonia: why did u lie? Ranveer: we are together in this raj mahal. Sadi and Alekh at the mandir. Alekh looks at the beggars. He asks sadi why they are sitting there and why are people ginving them food and money. Sadi says it's called daan. Alekh says as god has given us everything so I will give them daan also. He took Sadi's purse and gave them money. Alekh: from now on we will always do this. Ranveer was flirting with Sonia. Ragi came and asks about sadi. Ranveer says she's not home but she must be on her way. Ranveer introduces Sonia as his fiance. Ranveer asks what's in her hand, Ragi says it's kheer. Ranveer says it's his favourite and taste it.

Break

Naveen send Vasu with her husband in the conference room and went to Vinu. Naveen: how many shirts do u have? He insulted him, about his shirts and he now works for the Rajvansh family so he should wear better shirts, he also says to withdraw money from the account and buy some new shirts. Ragini made kheer and Ranveer likes it very much, Sonia also tasted it. Ranveer also gives Ragi to taste it and Sadi saw it. Ranveer says that Sonia has to make always kheer like this. Ragi says so what if she can't sadi will teach her. Ranveer: see bhabhi is also here. They hug. Ranveer thanked Ragi again for the kheer. Sadi thinks: waise to sabhi Ragi jeejee ke ghuno ko pasan karte hai, par unhe swikaar karne ke baat ate hi, unka rang saamne adjata hai. Alekh looks at Sonia…………

Break

Kaushi brought mamaji's medicines. Vinu came home with shopping bags. Mamaji: what happened beta, ur came early home? Kaushi: what do you have in those bags? Vinu thinks how to tell them. He says tomorrow there's an important meeting so they have choosen me to attend the meeting. He gave mamaji a shawl or something and a paper of Rajvansh Group Of Industries. Vinu shocked thinking of what if mamaji will see it. Malti came and looks at Vinu. Malti also saw the paper.

Precap: alekh eats the kheer. Ragi asks if he likes it and he says very much. Ragi shakes hands with him.

Please Vote for captions

Voting - Informal Caption Contest

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashes thumbnail
First to say Thank you for this post
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
alekh mein be pagal as sum would call him but he has more sense than his normal bro!!! 😊
Ragi is sho shweet!!! 😳
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww nice to alekh and ragini becoming friends
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya i agree bee alekh is too cute
i think this time ranveer will see ragi's "goon" and fall in love with her and accept her too
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update wow kheerrrrrr! lucky guys.alekh is really sweet πŸ˜ƒ
reva_roy thumbnail

thnx for d update yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

loved the mandir scene 😊

coolgals13 thumbnail
thanx..alek is really sweet...
rumitza thumbnail
hey..thanqs a lot 4 da update...
I always switch on 2 this forum 2 catch up on da updates..
coz evrythng is mentioned so clearly... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gud work evrybody. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ bye.
djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumitza

hey..thanqs a lot 4 da update...
I always switch on 2 this forum 2 catch up on da updates..
coz evrythng is mentioned so clearly... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
gud work evrybody. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘ bye.

OOO That's so sweet of u?

A Big Thanks dear from the updaterssss

Djaya😳