Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Shifu seriously m dyin 2 know d secret πŸ˜ƒ ........it's aleays Karan who is playin wid her hair onscreen or off it 😳

v r sooo super hyper πŸ˜† ,guess vat wud b our reactions whn v wud 1st c them 😳 .........i wud dance n shout at d top of my lungs.....it wud b such a sweet moment 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shifu i know i was like chodo mujhe!!!!! ufff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† no she didn't yet but she will later on today or tomorrow i think πŸ˜† and she said i am too small to see the difference πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ahhhhh genie you making me more blush now!!! I know hair trouble is like sooo much work especially in summer it is sooo hot and your hair and everything πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I know lets contact them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

OMG I see we all are super dooper hyper πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Ok so i know you guys were going crazy about how karan is gonna flirt with shilpa πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
God!!.. I can only imagine how Karan will flirt with Shilpa on his new show.. it'll be like SBS.. but this time it will be KaSH! 😳 😳
shifa1234 thumbnail
genie we will al b shouting sooooo loud dat well hear eachother voices frm all over d world πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ramshu- awwwww πŸ˜† yeh u r 2 small n waaaay 2 cute 😳 n yehhh wer imagining how kash r gona flirt n tease eachother😍😍
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Mariam i know soooo excited!!! and i am sure shilpu will more enjoy it 😳 😳

I know i am still 12 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 and ahhh karan flirting with shilpa 😍 😍 imagine him playing with her dupatta while she talks 😳 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Just found out about a New Awards Show.. It's called "Newtalentawards".

Shilpa Anand has been nominated for the category of "Best New Actor(Female)" and Dil Mil Gaye has been nominated for "Most Promising New Show of the year".

This is the first nominations for DMG. This is a great moment for all of us fans and the DMG team. So let's work together and make them win. We have to. Just think how much DMG has given you for the past one year. Now, it's our turn to repay them by making them win this award.

As for Shilpa, this will be a great "Thank You" gift from us fans to her. Making her win this award will show her how much we appreciated her as Ridhima Gupta. She deserves to win this and we will make her win her first award for DMG.

For those people who can get confused on why Karan wasn't nominated...he's not a new talent. He's been in the industry for some time now. That's why he wasn't nominated. But I'm sure he'll win many awards in the future.

So, let's get at it guys. Vote as many times as you can. Spread the news of the voting. Inform other fans about this and ask them to help us in our mission.

Here is the link..

http://www.newtalentawards.net/poll/poll_main.php

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please use an authentic id....You will have to confirm your id by going to your inbox. If the mail is not in the inbox you can find it in the junk mail folder and confim it. Till you don't confirm, your vote won't be counted.

Cheers! I hope will succeed in showing the DMG team how much we have appreciated their show for the past one year.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MAriam it wud b super flirt Karan wid Shilpa this tym .........in those awsum n hot clothes........uffffffff they wud b picture perfect 😳
shifa1234 thumbnail
jens we alredy voted!!!! n its gr8 newsss!!!!! hope shilpu winssss!!!!!! 😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Hey Jens!!!! Yeah we are voting and we are gonna make multiple accounts to vote too!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
shifa1234 thumbnail
gusy me watching shilpus house tour on sbs, shes soo sute, luv how she sez "dis tv is thutttty yers old" πŸ˜† (30 yrs)d way she sez it. πŸ˜† she luks gooorg in dat dress.

now me wondering wat kash gona wear on dis show😍