Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

-Abhi is being tourtered badly😭

-veer sir comes to see samraat in the hospital and says that air force needs you. Sameera has been kidnapped and abhi is traitor. We need to save sameera and need to stop Haider sheikh. and says some bad stuff about abhi.

- Farhaan and Tanvi trust him and request the higher officers not to touture abhi.

- Veer sir is accepted back in Air force, till then veer sir appoints Samraat as hawks' leader😡

- Abhi's mom comes to meet abhi and consoles him.

- Samaart assures abhi that no matter what happens, he is with abhi. abhi tells samraat that he will prove himself innocent.

- Samraat calls his cousin and tells him that somehow they will have to break abhi's mom's courage as he doesn't want anybody encouraging abhi. Samraat says it is easy to break a traitor's moms courage.

-Haider sheikh calls his nephew ( samraat's cousin) and says something in mute.

-Journalists ask abhi's mom questions about abhi being traitor. She says some good stuff about abhi, like same journalist used to phrase abhi before etc.

- Samraat's cousin's men are there and strat saying that Mother and son are both traitors. old lady is shameless and traitor. and all people start saying same stuff.

-abhi's mom locks the door and is crying sitting on the floor.

-Samraat's cousin gesture's him men and they set abhi's house on fire😡  and lock the door from outside.

-Abhi's mom is trapped in fire and faints.

The End

Precap- Samraat is in his office with his evil mind says to himself that abhi you will never be able to prove yoursef innocent. If you do so all of my plans will be ruined.

I hope you guys like it. this is too much. Abhi sould be brought out of this mess soon. I can't see poor abhi being tourtered😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very nice update, thank u so much!
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
thanx alot for the update actually i was supppoised to update but couldnt as i did not see yesterdayz episode
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot....I am also very sad! 😭