5th june Written Update:- RKAB:-complete

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

allooo, todays update...

Recap:- Kali appears infront of Yudi as his saviour n the Lep is lost due to that RB n she blames Rani for it!!!🀒

Saksh, Bahnu, CR, RB n Rudr , who is looking smugly at RB, are all stood around Bahnu disagrees n say no RB gave the lep to Rani but this disorganised servant lost it. Saksh says this is not possible as she saved the boy n she saved us all n how can be so careless? for that i dont believe we should blame her for all this. CR is quationing y Kali got the reward and is very angry Bahnu apologises for her and i will sort her out CR agrees n dismesses Rani. CR questions what is happening? lies upon lies are happening (ur telling me? u should look in the mirror u tell the most!!! u are defo the queen of lies!! thats for sure) i mean Rani saved u all n Kali took the dredit n now the lep has gone missing plz sum1 tell me whats happened (now her to stupid sidekicks are the only ones left around no not Suk, i mean Rudr n RB) Rudr says to RB dont u want to say anything about this topic RB JEE!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BREAK

Bahnu pulls Kali into a room n is about to beat her when kali says plz dont, if u do i will die from crying and Bahnu replies that if u dont die then one day i will !!! (these 2 will kill each other but in the funny way!!! Muhahahaha cant wait!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) she asks god what did i do wrong that i got such a foolish neice!!! ( ur asking god? OMG what is it with these deluded vilains? should i name some?) Bahnu goes on that y did u have to do this as now Yudi will also find out!!! (im betting on it!!! wonder how rani can get out of it the second time? she wont be able too!!!) n he will punish u n then i wont be able to save u!!! KAli imagines Yudi shouting at her n pulling a gun out on her (now thats a bit extreme, he might jus get u whipped!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

CR question RB, u lost it? the more responsible i tell u to be the more stupefied u act!!! πŸ˜† (well one cant hide a lack of brains right?) she complains more while Rudr smiles smugly!!! (im liking Rudr he may be a coward but he loves making RBs life hell!!!) RB apologises n gives evils to Rudr!! cant u even fake this? question CR if u cant then stop dreaming about being the shiyodya vansh ki bahu ( 🀒 what can i say she is learning from the worst!!! u)  she also tells Rudr to act nice n ask about  Yudi, he agrees

Kalis dream continues n she believes she gets shot!!! the expressions are comic and she thinks n shouts mein toh BAAL BAAL BACH GAAYEE (ill cut those hairs for u love!!!)

Rani is praying to god to help find the lep or to make Yudi better another way. if anything happens to Yudi then i wont be able to live either how is he? i wonder if i cant see him i will remain tense, i cant live without saeeing him!!! (WOOO ABOUT TIME SUM! REALISED THAT! ) SHe goes to his room

n he is looking HOT in pink, he is asleep on the bed (what u waiting for Rani jump him i would n im sure so would kali!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) hes adorable Pahlie nazar insrtumental in background when she is looking at him n drooling well nearly, she then closes the door!!! (this girl has the right idea!!! u have privacy from de rest of da palace phar humara kya karogi rani?πŸ˜‰ )  she wipes the sweat of his forehead, he turns n she gets up.

he opens his eyes slowly as she stands there. n now shes in a pink dress. Yudi watches her pehli nazar instrumental. Yudi talks to her, how many days its been how he still remembers the night at the cottage and how before and now she is always with him when he is troubled and he likes that. when i met u the first time i learnt how to love n my heart learnt to beat n i want to ask u questions so that 3 lives are saved n u have to answer the questions, pehli nazar instrumental.

Rani is back in the slaves out fit and thinks plz forgive me because it is coz of me that u are trapped in these questions plz forgive me i didnt do it on purpose, they placed me infront of u as RB n i couldnt help it, she turns to walk away and gets pulled back, Yudis hand is on her Dupatta (what is it with Yudi n Ranis dupattas? the old one must have lost her scent as he was probably forced to wash it!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) she is pulling the duppatta as sum1 is approaching.

Break

she walks upto the bed n frees her dupatta she straightens it out runs out of the room n hides behind (u can guess it...) the pillar as RB turns a corner, she talks about having to fake caring for Yudi but my turn will come when i marry him. Rani walks away from the pillar in defeat. RB is sat on the sofa Yudi fidgets n RB believes that he will wake and she grabs the tissues n fakes wiping his forhead. he wakes n looks around RB questions him and he asks how long she has been present and she claims that she has never left him and Yudi feels that the reality that i thought was only a dream! n that the other rajkumar didnt come!!! (bechara he still thinks Rani is a princess!! !) TB starts to takes care of him and he thinkgs that RB is looking after me so much  and im doin injustice to her by hiding the truth from her.

rani is in BRs room n the door room gets knocked on, its shaksh n he asks for the medicine as there isnt enough time to go to docs n hell jus takle BRs for the mo n Rani gets it for him and Rani asks Saksh how he is and he says he is good but will get better after taking these meds (u wanna bet 🀒 ) Rani thnks god that BRs meds will halp UD

Niki asks Saksh how UD is in the coridor, she was worried about him and Skash says he is better n Niki realises that this is BRs meds n Skash explains the problem while CR is litening CR thinks i have to stop him as this is BRs meds.

Niki asks how he is and Ud replyes thats hes better n Saksh hands UD the meds

CR is rushing to prevent this but Kali runs up to her n grabs her feet begging for forgiveness

Skash is shaking the meds bottle

CR says i forgive u n Kali is talking n CR walks away as she is doing so!!

she gets to UDs door opens it and makes a shocked face, there are 20 dif camera angles of the same expression and then it ends!

My comments are in Lilac

xXx Bee

p.s dont forget to use the thnk u button unless u want to leave a comment!!!😳

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OH god I cant wait to watch this now, Im sure it was really really good, thanks hun! 😳
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
didn't Yudi show Saksham, picture of Rani in his cellphone ?? Then how come Saksham not recognise Rani???
simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

didn't Yudi show Saksham, picture of Rani in his cellphone ?? Then how come Saksham not recognise Rani???

I think Kali had accidently deleted the picture before Shaksham got to see it

-aditi- thumbnail
am still waiting for yudi to know the truth...pata nahin kab pata chalegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur toh aur how can some1 think he can imagine to that extentπŸ˜†
great update beee...thanksπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update!! although most of it doesn't make sense cos in uk, it's only got up to the part where everyone's searching rani's room for the jewellery ..
swit2weet thumbnail
thanx bee. 😊Edited by swit2weet - 15 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

great update!! although most of it doesn't make sense cos in uk, it's only got up to the part where everyone's searching rani's room for the jewellery ..

haan i kno im also in the uk!!! if u want a quick update u can visit the KINGDON OF YURA in there there is a breif summary or u can visit the archives n read up on it!!!  ive watched  RKAB online since the begining but im also watching it again on tv!!! its too good!!!😳

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran1285

I think Kali had accidently deleted the picture before Shaksham got to see it

yh i think Saksh got to it too late!!! after kali had the misfortune of useing it!!!🀒

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks bee..i can't wait 7oclock night..atleast rani make effect to see him..