Written/Video Update - June 5th

shudain thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I'm not sure if anyone else is updating today or not so I took the liberty to do so.  My apologies to anyone who may be the updater for today.  Moderators please close the topic if you deem appropriate.  Thanks.

Cherry hears Jeet talking to someone on the phone and she wonders what is going on…she wonders if she is unaware of some bigger plan.

Durga cries looking at Veer's picture when Mr. Khurana, Parmeet, and Jyoti come and console her.  Durga asks why her son was taken from her when Jeet comes and says that that's what we're going to find out.  He reveals that the person who shot Veer was caught and then poisoned in prison.  At the same time Cherry starts prying on their conversation and Jeet at the end adds that don't worry though because the shooter was saved and is now at an undisclosed location until he gains consciousness.  Cherry is worried hearing this. 

There was a small scene between Parmeet and Jyoti which isn't really worth mentioning.

Jeet is monitoring Cherry's activities who is disperatly trying to get in touch with someone on the phone.  She then tries to leave the house however, Jeet stops her and tells himself that he will not allow her to leave tonight.

Jeet calls Shabd and tells him that he was successful and Shabd tells him to prepare for phase II of their plan.  Moni overhears their conversation.

Jeet get a call at night and pretends that the shooter has gained consciousness.  Cherry pretends to sleep but is listening in on his conversation.  Jeet gets the shooters address from the caller and writes it on a paper.  As he leaves, he purposely drops the paper for Cherry to find.

Soni, Mahi, and Shabd are leaving to go somewhere when Moni stops them.  Mahi tells her that they're going for some important work and she should pray that they are successful.  They leave and Moni gives a suspicious look (me thinks the creatives are setting-us up to suspect Moni's involvement).

Cherry is disturbed and wondering what to do when she find the paper with address on it.  She thanks God for helping her.

Precap:  Cherry is exposed!!!!   Cherry, Mahi, Soni, Jeet, and Shabd are in a dark room (I think where they pretended the shooter is being kept)…Mahi slaps Cherry!!!

** Video can be found here ** Maayka 5th June InD Pics/Video-Online

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the update. It's been a while since we haven't been getting regular updates so I appreciate your hard work! 😊
ejfel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PiyaBawri

Thank you so much for the update. It's been a while since we haven't been getting regular updates so I appreciate your hard work! 😊

That's true, it's been a couple of days and no real update, so thank you.

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
Monday Cherry will be out of the shaw
neeraj_bitm thumbnail
I agree regarding the updates. Thanks a lot.
torontokudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, thanks for updating. Especially now that the 'killer' is about to be exposed, it is getting interesting.

Thank you.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
shouldnt cherry be exposed in front of the khurana family instead
sharala thumbnail
good to know cherry time is almost at it's end...
tfs
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hopefully when cherry gets exposed, the police are present!

twin_sisters thumbnail
thanks for the update... keep up the great work..