My Analysis for 4th June Episode

sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well Wednesday started out better than last two days I must say ? very interesting but predictable episode. Atleast got to see 2 premeer scenes and some really thinkable questions both from prem and gaya3….everything was expected but it was still nice to watch it though. I don't know how long ekta is going to drag the secret thing…maybe when I am 90 it will be revealed????

Anyways episode starts with prem taking forever to remove the dupatta from the montionless figure on the chair…preeto took advantage of this and gave prem one on the head….although not too hard so that any real damage can be done…tulip, priya, estee and I all predicted that something like this is going to happen so I kind of pretended to be shocked just for the sake of watching TV experience…preeto runs to tell someone of her brave deed and prem wakes up and wonders who smacked him over the head????

Here everyone is getting ready for mehndi and QB asks gaya3 to give something to the girls who are soon to be putting mehndi and getting married soon…saying it's the tradition to give something…I say I ll give you smack in the head!!!! Anyway then gaya3 says one of the best dialogue I have ever heard on small screen. She talks mainly to heer and heer knows that which was wonderful. She says that this mehndi is prem and they need to understand that prem loves with everything he has and he will give his life for the one he loves and he will perish but will not let his love down (though I did think that mamma your boy is not ready to marry the one he loves which is what she wants) anyway then she says be careful as to what name you put because that is what prem symbolizes.

Then we see prem and madmeet coming down the stairs together…why I don't know….anyway and prem looks at heer and she looks back..then the mehndi girl asks whose name shall I write and we see heer getting up and walking towards prem and saying the name of the person who is in my veins, the name of the person in whoms heart I am, the name of the person who cries for me and the name of the person without whom I cant live…(I knew it was a dream coz heerji never says anything in private where is she going to get the guts to talk in public???? And QB would never let heer talk so much anyway) prem cries and holds his hand up as to hold heer…very very emotional scene and I loved harshad in it!!!!! He was brilliant…then suddenly he releases that it was his dream and looks and heer and heer is sad but defiant and says write the name of the person whom I am marrying…madmeet…and prem looks sadly at his mom who shakes her head tearfully….prem is very sad but I was thinking prembhai I can feel you but bro offer her what she wants and she will be yours….and ash says to write only P..smart girl to think that…

Then QB tells ash to go and have prem smell the mehndi..WTF….why???? anyway she goes to preet and asks him to smell her mehndi and he sort of looked like he will vomit and went away…then they all dance…again!!!!! And prem and heer look at each other throughout the dance and they don't dance…and ash tries to dance with prt but he avoids her……

Then prem sees preeto talk to her mom and then go somewhere…this arouses prem suspision and he follows her but preeto manages to dupe him and prem walks off and ends up in madmeet room!!!!! How did that happen???? Anyway then he looks at some of madmeets docs to see if he can find something…and then suddenly heer comes there!!!!!!! Again why?????? And she gets angry at prem and says why are you doing this??? Lets end this once and for all…you want me to see happy, right??? Prem tries to say something but heers says stop!!!! Today I will talk and you listen….you want me happy, then I am happy with maddy coz he fought for me in front of his family (like estee said, this is what heer wants…prem to fight for her), and didn't listen to his family even though he came from America(really??? When???? How come I am the last to know all the goss) and how he is going to marry her coz he loves her and now even I think I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't even look at him how can you love him?????????????????? Prem just looks angry and listens….then they hear someone coming into the room so prem pulls heer into the corner and they hide….the person leaves and closes the door…

And now one of the best scenes of the show ever!!!!!! Heer tries to leave and prem holds her back and says," okay you believe in maddy, you think he loves you and now you love him too!!!!!!! Heer you are seeing something but you are watching something and you are saying something totally different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that was to the point and 100% correct!!!! He says if that is the case why are they so close that he can hear her hearbeat and she his???? How come??? Tell me heer come come??? Heer is quiet and just then the light is switched on and its Vishkanya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things that were brilliant but left me confused:

1.     I love prem like you all but I don't get it, he wants heer to be happy….and he is right that mads is not right but why does he keep reminding heer of the love he has??? He is sacrificing his love and he has said that to heer…but why does he keeps getting close to her??? She is doing her best to forget him but he is not letting her??? He cant marry her so why not just concentrate on getting dirt on maddy and then tell heer????

2.     Heer is angry and rightfully so…I agree with her. She doesn't know mads is bad and prem has said to her that he wont let her marry to someone who HE thnks is wrong for her…so she has to believe that he wont find anyone who is right for her…and she has to fulfill her parents promise…I agree with her that prem is making it difficult and he is by doing what he is….poor heer she loves prem but cant have him and now she is not even allowed to make a life with mads…

3.     Gaya3………..she was brilliant!!!! Loved every word she said…but moms its better to say the same thing to your boy and convince him to marry heer then only this can go further…heers needs and wants commitment which prem is not going to give her

4.     Vishkanya????????? I don't think she will help premeer…she is bit fishy…what was she doing in maddy's room anyway????? And how come she knew which light to switch on????? Bit fishy there so I wont build my hopes on her for prem and heer.

Now I really hope that something happens, it just gets dragged everyday but we viewers see a dosage of premeer and we are okay!!! I want some raaz to be opened and prem heer both breaking rasams to be with each other..heer wont confesss till she has commitment and prem wont commit, so we are back to square one!!!!!!! I want vishkanya to go back to wherever she came from coz she seems to be bad news and I want some romantic prem heer scenes…

This was my opinion, what do you think friends????? Your feedback highly appreciated….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail
hwy she is not VISHKANYA.. 😆 she is vishakha..vishkanya and vishaka has totally different meaning.. 😆 😆
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parth Garewal

hwy she is not VISHKANYA.. 😆 she is vishakha..vishkanya and vishaka has totally different meaning.. 😆 😆

Hiya Parth,

I know her name is vishaka but i dont like her so i call her vishkanya....i really think she is bad news...first she is heers lookalike and now she ends up in mady's room????i dont know bro but i dont have good feeling when it comes to her so i have decided to call her vishkanya 😆 😆
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
thanks sonia...and mehnat...
maya123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sylvie_2181

Well Wednesday started out better than last two days I must say ? very interesting but predictable episode. Atleast got to see 2 premeer scenes and some really thinkable questions both from prem and gaya3….everything was expected but it was still nice to watch it though. I don't know how long ekta is going to drag the secret thing…maybe when I am 90 it will be revealed???? 😆😆😆 yeah now she has a suspense theme she is not going to let go of it easily. Will be going in on circles on this one and look at the extra characters she has introduced since this suspense started 😆
😆
Anyways episode starts with prem taking forever to remove the dupatta from the montionless figure on the chair…preeto took advantage of this and gave prem one on the head….although not too hard so that any real damage can be done…tulip, priya, estee and I all predicted that something like this is going to happen so I kind of pretended to be shocked just for the sake of watching TV experience…😆😆😆  dekhte dekhte tum bhi todhi acting kar lete ho 😆😆preeto runs to tell someone of her brave deed and prem wakes up and wonders who smacked him over the head????

Here everyone is getting ready for mehndi and QB asks gaya3 to give something to the girls who are soon to be putting mehndi and getting married soon…saying it's the tradition to give something…I say I ll give you smack in the head!!!! Anyway then gaya3 says one of the best dialogue I have ever heard on small screen. I agree She talks mainly to heer and heer knows that which was wonderful. She says that this mehndi is prem and they need to understand that prem loves with everything he has and he will give his life for the one he loves and he will perish but will not let his love down (though I did think that mamma your boy is not ready to marry the one he loves which is what she wants) anyway then she says be careful as to what name you put because that is what prem symbolizes. she seems to get the best dialogues after Prem. Heer needs a new dialogue writer

Then we see prem and madmeet coming down the stairs together…why I don't know….anyway and prem looks at heer and she looks back..then the mehndi girl asks whose name shall I write and we see heer getting up and walking towards prem and saying the name of the person who is in my veins, the name of the person in whoms heart I am, the name of the person who cries for me and the name of the person without whom I cant live…(I knew it was a dream coz heerji never says anything in private where is she going to get the guts to talk in public???? And QB would never let heer talk so much anyway) prem cries and holds his hand up as to hold heer…very very emotional scene and I loved harshad in it!!!!! They need to give more glycerine to Heer  though He was brilliant…then suddenly he releases that it was his dream and looks and heer and heer is sad but defiant and says write the name of the person whom I am marrying…madmeet…and prem looks sadly at his mom who shakes her head tearfully….prem is very sad but I was thinking prembhai I can feel you but bro offer her what she wants and she will be yours….and ash says to write only P..smart girl to think that…

Then QB tells ash to go and have prem smell the mehndi..WTF….why???? anyway she goes to preet and asks him to smell her mehndi and he sort of looked like he will vomit and went away…then they all dance…again!!!!! And prem and heer look at each other throughout the dance they have mastered that art - they are so lost into each other. 😳and they don't dance…and ash tries to dance with prt but he avoids her……

Then prem sees preeto talk to her mom and then go somewhere…this arouses prem suspision and he follows her but preeto manages to dupe him and prem walks off and ends up in madmeet room!!!!! How did that happen???? Anyway then he looks at some of madmeets docs to see if he can find something…and then suddenly heer comes there!!!!!!! Again why?????? And she gets angry at prem and says why are you doing this??? Lets end this once and for all…you want me to see happy, right??? Prem tries to say something but heers says stop!!!! Today I will talk and you listen….you want me happy, then I am happy with maddy coz he fought for me in front of his family (like estee said, this is what heer wants…prem to fight for her), and didn't listen to his family even though he came from America(really??? When???? How come I am the last to know all the goss) and how he is going to marry her coz he loves her and now even I think I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't even look at him how can you love him?????????????????? She is looking for him to own her in front of everyone just like MM supposedly is doing Prem just looks angry and listens….then they hear someone coming into the room so prem pulls heer into the corner and they hide….the person leaves and closes the door… like how they are together here in solving this mystery - wish it was symbolic and it meant that they will fight the odds together

And now one of the best scenes of the show ever!!!!!! yup 😳Heer tries to leave and prem holds her back and says," okay you believe in maddy, you think he loves you and now you love him too!!!!!!! Heer you are seeing something but you are watching something and you are saying something totally different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that was to the point and 100% correct!!!! He says if that is the case why are they so close that he can hear her hearbeat and she his???? How come??? Tell me heer come come??? Heer is quiet and just then the light is switched on and its Vishkanya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need to give this girl different colors to wear from Heer - I cannot understand why they would choose another actress who so resembles the lead of the show

Things that were brilliant but left me confused:

1.     I love prem like you all but I don't get it, he wants heer to be happy….and he is right that mads is not right but why does he keep reminding heer of the love he has??? He is sacrificing his love and he has said that to heer…but why does he keeps getting close to her??? She is doing her best to forget him but he is not letting her??? He cant marry her so why not just concentrate on getting dirt on maddy and then tell heer????

2.     Heer is angry and rightfully so…I agree with her. She doesn't know mads is bad and prem has said to her that he wont let her marry to someone who HE thnks is wrong for her…so she has to believe that he wont find anyone who is right for her…and she has to fulfill her parents promise…I agree with her that prem is making it difficult and he is by doing what he is….poor heer she loves prem but cant have him and now she is not even allowed to make a life with mads… Ur right she is challenging him to discover who she is and fulfill his promise. - just wish she had better dialogues and better salwar kameez. Additi has such a good figure cannot believe they cannot make her wear simple suits that show off her figure.

3.     Gaya3………..she was brilliant!!!! Loved every word she said…but moms its better to say the same thing to your boy and convince him to marry heer then only this can go further…heers needs and wants commitment which prem is not going to give her

4.     Vishkanya????????? I don't think she will help premeer…she is bit fishy…what was she doing in maddy's room anyway????? And how come she knew which light to switch on????? Bit fishy there so I wont build my hopes on her for prem and heer. There are too many 'helpers' it seems but very little done 😕

Now I really hope that something happens, it just gets dragged everyday but we viewers see a dosage of premeer and we are okay!!! I want some raaz to be opened and prem heer both breaking rasams to be with each other..heer wont confesss till she has commitment and prem wont commit, so we are back to square one!!!!!!! I want vishkanya to go back to wherever she came from coz she seems to be bad news and I want some romantic prem heer scenes… I agree!!

This was my opinion, what do you think friends????? Your feedback highly appreciated….

Edited by maya123 - 15 years ago
sylvie_2181 thumbnail
Holla Maya wassup girl???

Thanks hon for your feedback, appriciate it 😉 😉

1."yeah now she has a suspense theme she is not going to let go of it easily. Will be going in on circles on this one and look at the extra characters she has introduced since this suspense started"

Exactly!!!!!! she is going to take this till i m in my grave!!!!! atleast reveal one raaz and then work on the other???? i dont know later bring some more raaz like lallu was in love with someoneelse who knows but please end this one.

2. "dekhte dekhte tum bhi todhi acting kar lete ho"
Aree yaar kal he estee, priya, tulip and I predicted that something like this would happen...par haan tum sahi ho..abhi i think i ll come to india and ask ekta to give me a part in this show..hey i can help them????

3."She is looking for him to own her in front of everyone just like MM supposedly is doing"
BINGO!!!!!!! You said it girlfriend!!!!! she wants that and i dont blame her for that..who wouldnt??? she has waited for him for 20yrs only to know he is marrying other...and he is not even trying to get her!!!!!! that would bother anyone... so to spite her face heer is cutting her nose!!!!!!! she is taunting prem to tell her that accept me and marry me but he just doesnt get it!!!!!! its frustrating for us so i can imagine how she must be feeling???

So lets see what happens tomorrow??? not like last week i hope as i wnt be able to watch this show all next week and i need to go with good mood..so please creatives give us a zhakasssss episode tomorrow...pretty please??
khan-anam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.... 😊
dmg_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the detailed analysis!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sylivie what a good analysis.....

As u said we all didn't expect much and similarly nothing opened up. And as of thursday no hope of any truth coming out. Let me share my thoughts.....

Prem loves Heer but he is not so sure to break out his small small things of family to go out of all rituals to marry Heer. Remember K3G SRK will promise to marry Rani but at a sudden point he breaks all the rules and will mary kajol... It is a film so we got to see it immeiatle since Kis Desh.... is a Ekta serial we have to wait a little. Each and every day Prem's love towards heer is growing so he just can't decide what he up to... Intially he wants MM to be out... then he was after Heer's happiness then now only he comes to the next step he can't take the fact Heer said MM name....
So eventually the next step is his possiveness and the way he breaks the secret of MM will make Heer come out of her circle to accpet her love...

Gaya3... Bavo i lovd the way she told the words... as a mom today she started reacting and she couldn't see the way prem is sad... Beautiful expressions by her and Prem when she says not to worry when prem is full of tears...Come on Gaya3 u r the only person to handle the Over reacting lalit uncle. Make him understand that his son loves Heer and doesn't want to marry ash.Asa son he is doing good now th mother has to do good for his beta

As of the way Heer talked even i'm damn sure that it is a dream sequence... That too heer aying all this in front of all.... i said my mom i'll cahnge my name if it is not a dream sequence and ekta saved my name.....

Next thing is the clothes.... i don't know y how come aditi wears these type of bizzare color costumes and jewels.... in general the lead pair in BT serails will dress good but here only prem dresses good(i like him yaar so i don't find any fault on him) i want Heer to dress up little better. I hope she is keeping her best things in safe locker for using it when she is with prem...

I don't want to talk much abt the ash--Preet--dj and all they are all just having a good time...

Vishaka..... No hopes...
When i started losing hopes of Prem Heer together they showd a new title montage and i had some hopes... but after yesterday's episode i scared whether Kis desh also be like KZK where the lead pair is the eternal couple who won't be together at all...
sylvie_2181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip21

Hey Sylivie what a good analysis.....

As u said we all didn't expect much and similarly nothing opened up. And as of thursday no hope of any truth coming out. Let me share my thoughts.....

Prem loves Heer but he is not so sure to break out his small small things of family to go out of all rituals to marry Heer. Remember K3G SRK will promise to marry Rani but at a sudden point he breaks all the rules and will mary kajol... It is a film so we got to see it immeiatle since Kis Desh.... is a Ekta serial we have to wait a little. Each and every day Prem's love towards heer is growing so he just can't decide what he up to... Intially he wants MM to be out... then he was after Heer's happiness then now only he comes to the next step he can't take the fact Heer said MM name....
So eventually the next step is his possiveness and the way he breaks the secret of MM will make Heer come out of her circle to accpet her love...

Gaya3... Bavo i lovd the way she told the words... as a mom today she started reacting and she couldn't see the way prem is sad... Beautiful expressions by her and Prem when she says not to worry when prem is full of tears...Come on Gaya3 u r the only person to handle the Over reacting lalit uncle. Make him understand that his son loves Heer and doesn't want to marry ash.Asa son he is doing good now th mother has to do good for his beta

As of the way Heer talked even i'm damn sure that it is a dream sequence... That too heer aying all this in front of all.... i said my mom i'll cahnge my name if it is not a dream sequence and ekta saved my name.....

Next thing is the clothes.... i don't know y how come aditi wears these type of bizzare color costumes and jewels.... in general the lead pair in BT serails will dress good but here only prem dresses good(i like him yaar so i don't find any fault on him) i want Heer to dress up little better. I hope she is keeping her best things in safe locker for using it when she is with prem...

I don't want to talk much abt the ash--Preet--dj and all they are all just having a good time...

Vishaka..... No hopes...
When i started losing hopes of Prem Heer together they showd a new title montage and i had some hopes... but after yesterday's episode i scared whether Kis desh also be like KZK where the lead pair is the eternal couple who won't be together at all...

Hiya Tuls wassup???

thank you for your feedback...love what you said and agree with it too.

thats whats is bothering me...prem loves heer and initially he was just happy with her happiness but now its bothering on obsession!!!! correct me if i am wrong but his possesiveness and jealous nature is bit bothersome. As you said in K3G SRK knew his breaking point and married kajol...here we have to wait as we dont know prem's breaking point...or even that has he got one??? Heer, i dont blame her and agree with what she says...

Gaya3 was great but i would have liked if she would have said the same lines to prem that night....he is the one who needs to know what he wants and then he can work on heer...heer wants security and maddy is giving her that....

😆 😆 even i knew it was a dream...coz i dont see heer bhenji having guts to talk in public...

Tuls I dont think this will be like KZK, coz here we are told duniya were accept their love, they will bend to their love and they will break the traditions for their love...so no KZK...i think we are just being tortured and then creatives will unite premeer

BTW did you read my other post???let me know what you think huh?