wait!!!why the gulz are showing attitude?

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Yups keerti,Anji and muski why they were showing so much attitude, it begins from the cake fight in for which all were responsible even Shish apologizes for his mistake for being ot hard on boys more than gulz, than why Anji,keerti and muski who was'nt even there showing so much attitude, it was the cake fight that led to the lonavala thingy and boys suspension, so why so much ghussa????😡

Maleka/Love Ammy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL I think they're still upset about the boys comming to Lonavla 😆
akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm..they r upset abt d whole guys dressed as girls thingy nd also d prank tht led to ridz gttin kidnapped...waise muskaan hs no reason to be angry.. she wsnt even there
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm, i don't know.. I was thinking the same yaar..
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can still understand if angie and keerti are upset cos of kidnappin drama and boys hiding.....but y was muskaan throwin atttitude???

ps.if gurls upset reg kidnappin drama aint it funny dat da 1 who was kidnapped is not angry at all!!!

karishma
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
yaa ..i felt like kicking thez gals..specialy kirti n anjali..... i mean wat they did with the boys was fine..???....saying we r abla nari..ohh abla nari my foot.......they did vry rong to boys..they dont remember that but they are blaming the boys..even even the food fite was started by the gals......atul was jus asking for sweet n that stupid muskkaan...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh 😡 ............badd
chaitra86 thumbnail
Your topic scared me 😆 ..

but its true... i didn't understand why they were so upset either
harshita_dmg thumbnail
yes,y r dey showing attitude 😡
i wanted 2 giv dem a tight slap
DJKM thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i tink its coz of da whole kidnappin ting...i stil dnt understand y kirtis annoyed?
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DJKM

i tink its coz of da whole kidnappin ting...i stil dnt understand y kirtis annoyed?

Because she could not tell the truth about boys to Dr.Shashank and Dr.shashank appologised boys in front of everyone. Or may be because being senior Dr shubhankar brought the boys dressed up as girls.