farzana98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

here wut happened today......

• manmeet was in the dark room covering his face with a dupatta......n he was making some weird girlish sound😕......so his parents locked him in that room and left for the mehendi ceremony
  • ash sings preet ki diwani hoon instead of prem ki diwaani hoon.......dj corrects her by singing & dancing the number while preet watches her with confusing expression😆
  • heer was brought by the girls for the ceremony n prem keeps on staring at her "Do pal from veer-zaara playing on background"
  • manmeet parents arrive but prem doesn't let the ceremony take place as he makes an excuse of manmeet not forgiving him so he will not let any rasam to take place until manmeet is here
  • preeto puts manmeet to sleep in the room
  • prem with all the other family members and guests come to manmeet's house for the ceremony as prem takes all the charge of the arrangement fo the ceremony
  • heer and meher share a sad moment remembering their parents
  • prem tries to find the dark room and gets into the room.......as he is about to take off the dupatta from manmeet's face..........the epi ends

hope it helps........this is the first time i have ever written an update.......plz excuse me for any mistake.........moderator if i m not allowed then u r most welcome to delete this post..........😉😊

have fun😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyyyyy..... Thanks for the Update.U Describe all story very clearly in short Update.thankssss again.kindly do send short update 2morr.
dmg_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...your update is very to the point and clear!!!! Very good job considering you r doing it for the 1st time!!!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update.

So Manmeet has split personality. So he might be girl in his other personality...HA Ha HA...
miggi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O my god!! thanks a lot n please post update tomorrow too. 👏