Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
my questionssss

what do u think about the makeover? do u think that TRPS of JJKN has gone down since after the makeover?

r u dating karan ?

do think that girl like jassi cant live in this world with a beautiful face. 😕
samie thumbnail
u played alot of different characters in jassi but which are u more like in real life are u like jasmeet walia seedi saddi aur glam n funky likejessica aur is neha wh@ u r smart and brainy as well as pretty???
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
PLEASE..MODS..OF IF.!!!!!!!!.PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...PLEASE ..PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE..PLEASE...PLEASE..Ask this to Mona..that..Does she miss Apurva Agnihotri a lot..as these days ..there are hardly any scenes..with him..And we miss..them both together a lot lot lot...!!!

love-Hema.
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my question to mona is how your day goes by?
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My question for Mona/Jassi..

Do you have any authority to change the track of this soap JJKN? If so, then please tell T & D to change the story line before you loose all viewers. We all liked old JJKN and almost everyone loved you, but now as story changes so much, 50% of viewers had lost their interest in Jassi. I am still a big fan of Jassi.. this is not just to impress you but I am really a fan of Jassi and am admire her for all her action taken.
jprasad thumbnail
Hi Mona,

What do you think about world peace?
prettyguria thumbnail
Hello Mona,

I loe your name and you are very pretty and you are a very good actress and Ireally mean it. My question to you is, how did it feel to play a person who isn't you? In ways of personality, looks, standard.

Thanx,
Nausheen

sweetboy thumbnail
Hi, Mona I am your big fan, and you know my name is also
Mona.
Now here is my Questions
1) Would you like to be part of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu
Thi?
2) Do u like to work with your co-star?
3) Who is your fav co-star? Why?
4) Which one is your fav TV show? Why?
5) Would you like to work with Karan I mean Hiten T?
6)Do you like Shahrukh Khan??????
vishakha thumbnail
Mona,
I have two questions for you.

1. Would you like to comment on SONY's strategy to deceive die-hard Armaan-Jassi fans for the sake of TRPs and cheap publicity? I am referring to August 5th Armaan-Jassi wedding fiasco.

2. Recently 'Jassi the Genious' has turned into the most hypocrite protagonist on Indian TV. What went wrong?

Wish you good luck with your career.
hana thumbnail
i wanted to ask on wat channel live the show come on like sony or zee tv or any other plez tell me on my email