Update for Tumhari Disha - 10th Jan Episo

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
GUYS I AM RUNNING REAL SHORT OF TIME, HENCE ABSOLUTELY NO TIME TO WRITE MY UPDATE, WILL JUST GIVE A SYNOPSIS OF YESTERDAY'S EPISODE.

DEV LEAVES THE KANAKA HOUSE FOR THE SAKE OF DISHA'S PEACE AND HAPPINESS BUT GETS KIDNAPPED BY GARGI'S MEN MIDWAY.

MEANWHILE SUKANYA JOINS HAND WITH GARGI AND GETS RANU KIDNAPPED ALSO TO GET HER SIGN THE PROPERTY DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL ENSURE THAT ALL THE PROPERTY WILL GO IN GAUTAM'S NAME.

IN THE MEANWHILE DISHA SUSPECTS THAT DK IS BEHIND DEV LEAVING THE KANAKA HOUSE AND THEY BOTH HAVE AN ARGUMENT IN WHICH AN ANGRY DK DECLARES THAT FOR HIM DEV IS AS GOOD AS DEAD, DISHA IS FURIOUS WITH HIM AND SAYS THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO DEV, SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE DK FOR THAT.

MEANWHILE DK'S MOBILE GETS STOLEN BY GARGI AND PLANTED IN THE PLACE WHERE DEV AND RANU WERE KIDNAPPED AND KEPT.

IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE RANU, DEV GETS KILLED AND DIES IN DISHA'S ARMS WHO HAS FORGIVEN HIM. SUHAS OVERSEES THE ENTIRE DRAMA UNFOLDED IN FRONT OF HER EYES AND REALIZES THAT DISHA WAS INNOCENT ALL THROUGH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Disha...poor dev gets killed for no offense....

I hope the story gets better know as Ranu and Suhas are favouring Disha now. Only twist would be how DK will prove his innocence to Disha...

Did Dev say anything to Disha before he died?
K.K. thumbnail
thanks but i really missed your superlative updates. Does Disha realize that Dev is her dad?thanks
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
  I missed ur dialogyes Disha.But thanks for taking the time out and keeping us posted.😊
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its bout time suhas realizes that Disha was not wrong....but i never thaught it would be on the expense of Dev.
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Disha you have spoiled me with your updates so much, that I missed your excellant conversation you pen down, we know your worth. Still appreciate that you took the time to write the update. This episode seems to have moved to fast , and poor Dev had to die

Thanks for all your updates will look forward for your next episode

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the update!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
THANKS YOU disha! awesome episode and awesome synopsis!