Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ohmigooosh - is it just me or are Rekha and Ranbir just as bad as each other?

I mean Rekha wants Lajjo out of Uday's life because she doesn't want her son's life ruined.  Bad Rekha.

But Ranbir wants Liza out of Abhay's life for the same reason.  Bad Ranbir?🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
I was thinking the exact same thing! Rekha and Ranbir are like two peas in a pod...essentially they are the same...totally stubborn and totally wanted the bahus of their choice for their son's...they are on opposing sides, but imagine if they were on the same side, that would be disaster for the world 😆
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ranbir turned out to be more evil than I thought, but I think somewhere down the road I think that Ranbir will melt and accept Liza. I think Ranbir has a good heart, like the time when he genuinly showed concern for the Rekha when she & Uday almost got into an accident, but just is stubborn.

Rekha on the other hand is just evil and doens't want to accomodate for anyone, so I think she wont' change no matter what. I hope Liza helps Lajjo realize Rekha's true nature.
Tomiko thumbnail

Lol; if Ranbir was a woman he'd make the perfect evil Saas!😆

Yes he has a conscience but his stubborn behavious almost makes him appear negative.

Rekha on the other hand is doesn't give two hoots about anyone else - I wonder; is she doing it for her son or for her own image?😕