wida thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Heer and Meher are in their room and bebe comes. They are very happy to see her. Bebe brought laddos for them and says i know u 2 are angry on me Heer says noo we are just sad it feeled like we hadnt any love from baro se. Bebe says what i said today was majboori. DJ told me that lalit is chnged very much there was a time that this 2 families were one. I know i cant relace your parents but i can give you the love of a mother. They all cry and hugs eachother

Manmeet talks to Preeto and says it was good that he thought that you was my wife. He wil be very ashamed. He will think that ke use kitni bari ghalati hogahihe and if he shak karge muj par   in the feature every one will think ke woh much par ilzam raka hoga. Preeto says your right bahi. Woh pas gaya or hum bach gaye. Manmeet says bas now the wedding should happen soon and all the property will be mine. And heer uske liye mein bhagwan ban choka hoon. Preeto says yes now no one can stop this wedding

Meher is cleaning the floor and Ash sees this and walks to her and say ohh sorry mere dhena hi nahi ta. You cleaned  the floor and me ghanda ki ya please clean it again. Meher says i wont do it because you dit is on perpose. Ash says what wont you clean it. Ash grabs Mehers dupatta and says ok than i will clean it  Ash wanted to clean the floor with Meher dupatta and at that moment some new girl grabs Ash hand and gives the dupatta back to meher. Ash says Vishaka di you.? Vishaka says yes me what were you doing. I know they arent our rel siters but that doesnt mean that you will handle them like slaves. Ash says you dont know them Vishaka says hut up i know who is kamchor and now it is enough mafi mago. Ash says i wont ask for forgiveness. Vishaka asks forgiveniss from meher and meher says nahi didi ap apne chote behen ko sharmenda kara hi hai. Shaka say now dont worry mein agahi hoon

😛😛Prem shirtless talks on the phone and says to some one you are back and he says yes and now dont worry. I know what to do i wont dissapont you. Prem say i know you are more a ffriend than a employer. He says i will get to know verything about this manmeet. he talk to the secreatrise adn she says it look slike you aer close to sir and very wafa dar he says yes what i am is because of him. Prem calls ramu kaka give me my white shirt adn than gayatri comes and gives him his shirt. She say you love Heer na? Prem is shocked to hear this. You are always thinking about her. Prem says no mom there si nothing like that. She says heer tumhare bas bas mein basi hui hai na. Prem says but you know she is not mine. She say i know adn i know you adn oyur dad if you choose heer than your dad adn your relationship will broken but if you choose your father than you wont be the same prem anymore she wants to say that prem must marry heer but then prem say no mein heer se shaadi nahi  karna jata. I just want to be a good for her. Gayatri says that boy is not that bad Prem says woh boora hai bohot boora hai he will give heer a lot of pain adn mujhe bardaasht nahi hoga. Gayatri says if heer becomes some one else than tum yeh bardaasht kar sakte ho? tum apne babuji ke kushu ke liye ane pyara ki qurbani dega? Prem says yes if i have to choose betweens a son and a lover than jeet sirf bete ki hogi but premi bhi harega nahi. I just want to find some one good for heer some one who will keep her happy love her so much like....adn after that i will go from her life for ever very far . Gayatri says you are lying can you go far from your heer? Prem kasam kati hain apne ma ke sar par and says i dont want to marry heer  because dads heart will broken. Gayatri says what about you you want to marry some one else someone who you dont love a little bit. He says gar heer ko khusi nahi milega to mera dil thoot jayega and if i dont maary babuji ki pasand ki ladki than he will be broken and after all i will get the pain

Pandit j say to Lalit khoondeli aisi mile ram aur sita ki jaisi. Lalit says you gaev a great news ap ka mouth meeta karna chahiye balwant say yes ofcourse. Lalit says to gayatri mitahi ..? DJ says dont bother i will bring it. Pandit ji says if this shaadi happpens soon than it is better because asia shug day will come ones in a year. Lalit says hum bhi yahi chatihai so that the wish of my friend becomes true soon. Panditji says yeh liye Prem aur heer ki khundeli. everyone is shocked and Prem hears this. Lalit says yeh ap khalat khundeliya mila hi hai panditji says sorry ghalti hui gayatri sees that prem saw it.

That new boy calls prem there happend saomething ajeebs. He tells that he went to preeto. He was like a seller preeto didnt want to but he insisted so se went and brougt money and i went to her home and i saw a room it looked like the room was close for years adn i saw a womadn painting theer and there were weird sounds. and i think that behind that room all the secreats are hidden. Prem says now to dinf out what is behind that store rooms door wich raaz who family chupa ka raka hai .

video links thnx too Sadaf  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/958549

Edited by wida - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parth Garewal thumbnail
hey its vishakha not shaka.. 😆 😆 even i had d problem of that and my mum cleared it.. 😆
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thankssss...I like the big bold in red part!! 😆 😆 😉
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankuu...

it was kinda borin...no heer-prem 😭

but cute scene btw gayatri nd prem ðŸ˜ģ

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update....
i have missed the episodes....
seems like not that good episode except for prem's scenes.....
i just love that red part...it must be hot na
sanju4eva thumbnail
thanksssssssssss!

ooooooooo prem ji shirtless! hai rabba! 😍 ðŸĪŠ
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...thnx
Edited by cameroon16 - 15 years ago
shradhu thumbnail