2nd June 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Short Update

Ganga admits to Sagar that their love was true and real but due to the circumstances it failed. She believed that he betrayed her and he believed that she did when it was neither but the circumstances that lead to them to think that.

Ganga then tells Sagar everything that happened to bring her about to the change of name and marriage to Shekhar etc accompanied by the scenes but her voice muted while Sagar listens, but she stops before she reveals that she never married Shekhar. She believes that she needs to keep that bit secret to ensure Kaveri's happiness.

*******************break*********************************

Sagar comments that she took all the hatred he dealt her and she continued to love him no matter what. In front of her love, his love is nothing. He walks towards her and hugs her.

She hesitates to hug him back. After a while she hugs him back. They both are happy until Ganga gets flashbacks of her promises to Kaveri and she tells Sagar that they can't do this.

Sagar is confused and tells her that its love and now they will be together. As he goes to hug her again, Ganga stops him. She tells him that Ganga was his but Ganga has gone, J is n front of him who is Mrs Bhatia, his brother's wife and Gudiya mother and a widow.

She takes a step back and looks at him with tears in her eyes. He is the same and shocked. She runs back to her room leaving Sagar crying.

J is in her room crying while Sagar doing the same in the garden. Memories are played of the time they spent together while the title song plays in a sad version.

J gets up from the bed and is thinking about Sagar. She says that today she hass seen the same love and trust in his eyes and she knows that he won't be able to stay away from his Ganga now that he knows the truth. She knows him very well. He will try to gain his love until he succeeds.

She vows not to let him succeed and to go away from their lives forever. With time, his feelings will be buried and she will have to leave right that minute or else everything will be destroyed.

On the other side, Sagar wipes his tears and walks determinely to J room. She isn't there. He goes to the main room and sees the main door open. He thinks about the possibility of J leaving and goes after her. Buaji sees him and is thinking why he left so late and why the door was open.

Buaji goes to J's room and notices that she isn't there. She wonders about the events - door being open, Sagar walking out, J not in her room and thinks that something is fishy. She will have to find out what's happening.

*************************break******************************

J is walking on the road and talking in her mind. She asks Sagar to forgive her for hiding the truth of not being wed to Shekhar as she knows that he will go to any extent to gain her love if he knew the truth and that she can't let happen.

Time has separated them. She has seen his love, kashish, tears and pain in him. She is now betraying him by hiding this truth. She asks for forgiveness for this. She says that she doesn't have any other way to stop Kaveri's life from being destroyed.

Sagar is in his car looking for J. He wonders why Ganga is going away from him when there is no path that can separate them both. He wonders where she can be. He sees her on the road but when he gets out of the car and shouts her name, she runs off.

Sagar gets back in the car and chases her. Ganga is at the mandir. She climbs the steps and hurts her foot doing so. Her foot is bleeding. She walks up the steps and leaves bloody footprints.

Sagar reaches there and looks around for her. he goes up the steps and notices the footprint. He shouts her name and tells her to stop hurting herself. He yells that he can't live without her. He is not whole without, his heartbeat, his breaths, his very life isn't anything without her.

Ganga hides gehind the idol while Sagar is telling to come out from wherever she is hiding. He tells to come out for their loves sake and their togetherness. At last when she doesn't listen, he announces that he will kill himself at the mandir if she doesn't come out.

He begins to bang his head onto a pillar. Ganga is unable to watch and runs out from behind the idol and stops him. He sees her and smiles.

**********************the end********************************

Comments: Today was a complete S/G day. There was no other people present in the episode, except for Buaji in those few minutes. I loved the interaction between S/G. We have waited a long time to see them together again. Ganga was right that Sagar wasn't going to let her stay away from him and will go to any lengths to win her. What a ending. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Hopefully we'll have more S/G scenes.
What are your thoughts regarding today's episode?
Hopefully Buaji won't cause trouble for S/G too quickly. We know she will but we want to see more romantic scenes first.

See you all tomorrow.
Love Munira

Edited by sweetangel2028 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OH man too good, I just cant wait to watch this at home!

I have been waitin for this sangam for long time too.

Beautiful update dear, I just love it! 😳
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...Its been such a loong wait to watch this 😳 . It would have been good if they had given a precap. 😆
pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxs for wonderful update
curtair thumbnail
thanx for the update 👏 👏 👏 , i wish some one would do that for me !

well I mean NOT to kill them self over me !Lol! 😆

but love me to such an extent, that they would kill them self over me! 😃 😃