Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx San i just loved it so much thnx once again i liked the song it's from Khabbie Khushi Khabi Gham right nice song choice. 😛 😛 😛
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

👏

wah San..this is truly the soul of MDTA..u put the whole story in one clip..MINDBLOWING..👏
u proved it girl no one and i mean really no one can make vidmixs like u do...😃
o my god...i loved the vidmix..it was too good..i watched it over and over again..it was really awesome..yaara..ur too good..and the Song ..waw..i loved each part of it end the ending..omg ending ka kya kahoon main..itna amazing tha..omg god..the lyrics matching that scene..too good..kabhie khushi kabhie Gham Naa Judaa Honge hum..and Simran slowly opening her eyes...omg that is so beautiful and awesome..someone should give u an award for making these mindblowing vidmixs...😳👏
u know i was whole day curios at work thinking which song it could be with which u are making this soul vidmix...and girl u were right i could have never ever guessed it...amazing can't say it enough..👍🏼

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey naz thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for ur lovley comments
omg i m speechless
and u knwo it wasa really tough to choose the scenes... coz i really wanted to add sad angry and happy scenes

but at d end i tried and it turn out pretty good
thanx
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally yaar..these are perfect scenes..all was there, sadness, forgivness, drama, crying, dancing, hugging, happy..wow just all the ingredients for a full Serial..this is truly MDTA in shortcut.. 😆
rumi2004 thumbnail
Wow...itwas just soooo nice ...really gr8 piece of work!!😊