*Happy birthday Mauli Dave*

tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*Happy birthday Mauli*

Welcome to Mauli Dave's birthday celebrations!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Last year we all saw the rise of a new star, a star who was born to shine bright & on the 3rd June she will be turning a year older so lets all join in the celebrations!!

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

dear Mauli
happy birthday & many many many many happy returns of the day!
enjoy & may God bless you.
may you get everything you want, looooots of succes for your career.
your fans are always with you. πŸ€—

love you always, Manisha -x

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAULI!!!!!!!!i hope u had a great birthday and i hope u will have a long life and a good one too!May Success Be Your Best Friend!and May God Bless you!

Love,

Tehseen!πŸ˜ƒ

From *~Kaynaat~*
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------Dear Mauli,

Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy this day to the fullest and hope you get loads of wishes and gifts! =] May you have a successful life ahead. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful artist, person, and idol!

Best Wishes!

from sweta0193

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Many many happy returns of the day mauli

u rock n so do ur voice

may god bleess u with the best thngs

hav a wonderful life ahead!

luv bitasta

from tukz_REmix

Hey Mauli

This is Chandni...one huge fan of yours...I loved all of your performances on SRGMP and I adore you in RnRF...yuo have great potential as a host!. I just wanted to wish you a very very very very joyous and wonderful birthday.I hope you get all your wishes granted and have a great day..You have a very bright future ahead of you so please dont be worried.Thanks so much for entertaining us with your wonderful performances.😊. Have an AWESOME B-day and may you have many many many many many many many many many more!

Chandni
from Tani91

Happy Birthday Mauli wish u all the best

from Angadz

Dear Mauli,

Have an awesome birthday!!!  You have an awesome voice and will definitely hit it big one day.

Best wishes,

desigrl27

Dear Mauli, I hope you have an awesome birthday! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have a blast & eat lots of cake. Also don't forget to live life to the fullest and always keep smiling. I hope you have a successful career on whatever you choose to be and keep on rocking on rock-n-roll family!πŸ˜ƒ It's nice to see you dance & sing once in a while on the show. Good Luck & Happy Birthday once again.

Hey Mouli!

It is your birthday
and on this day
I want you to know that
you are a very
special person
I also want you to know
how much I appreciate you

Have a very happy birthday!

Mouli you are a great singer . love your voice , as far as it comes to personality . you rock . i love your smile.i became your fan after listening to your voice first time.i wish you have a great future ahead, keep rocking,and once agian happy birthday..

HAVE A BLAST

Sara

from pakianjel

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------- -

Hey Mauli (or as I call you Mauls),
I think you must  know me well through your brother and best friend.Obviously my real name isn't Rani. πŸ˜† It starts with a Bh and last name is a typical gujju name beginning with an S. πŸ˜†
Anyways, the whole point of this message is to with you a very happy birthday! =) Within these years you have gained so many fans from all over the world. =) And you should be proud of all your accomplishments. Your parents must be so proud of you! =) I hope you have an amazing birthday and may all your dreams and wishes come true always and forever! You always deserve the best in life. You are doing an excellent job with hosting Rock N Roll Family right now. You are so talented yaar! Haha.
Ave tu pachi USA kyare avani? πŸ˜† When you do, Virginia avje...Apre enjoy karisu! =) It's gonna be a hell of time if you come and visit here. We'll all enjoy to the fullest! =) Hehehehe!
Well all the best for your career! Remember you have so many fans out there who appreciate your work! We love you Mauli and we hope this birthday of yours is like none other! =)
Fans ne bhuliya na jati! Hehe. Actually I know you won't ever do that!

Love,
Rani (Bh......S)πŸ˜†
from Cutiepie Rani
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------- -

Happy bday Mauli😳...

Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.😍

here is ur cakeeee...

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

The image

The image

With Luv
Sumesh

from sumesh

Hey mauli i just wana say im a hugeee fan of urz.. i luved  you in srgmp and i adore u as a host in rock and roll family..ur great at co-hosting.. I hope u have an awesome birthdaii..  luvvv uuuu lotzz - Hope to see more of you on t.v.

-Ridhimaa

from babii.girl

Dear Mauli Congratualtions and all the best. May you have a best birthday ever.

I hope you shine like these candles on your birthday cake and beyond in your life. May God give you all the success in your life.

With lots of love Raksha & G C

-xxx-

Edited by tangina r - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

Dear Mauli Happy birthday again. and all the best. πŸ€—

love Raksha

tangina great work and thread.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Edited by ramas - 15 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many many happy returns of the day to Mauli...

God bless her.....😳
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Bday once again mauliiiiii

party hardddddddddddd !!!
tangina r thumbnail

thnks di😊

happy birthday Mauli!!!!! i hope u get whtever u wish for & u reach the sky of successπŸ˜ƒ i hope all ur dreams come true in this commin year & keep rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gr8 post . . . once again

Happy Birthday !!!

Mauli

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
many many happy returns of the day Mauli 😊
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Mauli!!!!!!!!!!
sheenakshah thumbnail
happy birthday mauli. hope you have a great one. may god fulfil ur dream. hope you succeed in everything. many many happy returms of the day. luv sheena
Anuradha thumbnail
Happy Birthday Mauli!!! 😊