Tu Pyar Hai Kisi......Pa 1 / Pg 2

AmarDivya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

What's sup guys?

Guys this is my first fan-fic...so, if I suck than please forgive me and before I start - here is a proper introduction of me....I made early in the introduction area, but here is a better understanding for those, who are going to read my fan-fic - "Tu Pyar Hai Kisi Aur Ka" and main leads are Robbie-Kasturi-Raunak along with Angad-Kripa-Prithvi.

~ Proper introduction of me....Krishna Patel ~

I-F ID: AmarDivya

Birthday: August 10, 1989

Hobbies: Making avis, siggs, and writing fan-fictions of my favourite shows.

Where r u from? Canada

What do u like about I-F? It keeps me connected to my favourite shows and anymore.

Your strengths / Weakness: My strength are my family and friends and my weakness is my father, who I love most and my best friend Chor (well I call me that...sweet and simple Mera Chor)

Your favorite telly & bollywood actor/actress? They are... Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Shubhangi Atre, Eijaz Khan, Iqbal Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Hussain, Juhi Pamar, Aamna Sharffi, and many more...

Your favorite food: Pasta, Chinese, Indian, Cherry-Pie and hot spice food.

Your goal in Life: To make my parents proud of me.

What other shows do u watch beside Kasturi Other than Kasturi I watch Dulhaan, Kyamath, Kumkum, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, and many more.

~ This is all about me so will you guys be my friend and also except me over here as a friend 😛 ~

~ Here is a small intro of the main leads, but it mainly revolves around Robbie-Kasturi-Raunak and also all the characters are same from the show except for Raunak and Prithvi because their parents died in a car accident....ten year ago. ~

Robbie Sabharwal (Karan Patel) ~ belongs to a rich family, spoiled brat, hunk 😉 , every girl's dream man... (somewhat like the show).

K
asturi Chawla (Shubhangi Atre) ~ belongs to a middle-class family, loves her family a-lot even her cousin Kripa (who is staying with them after her parent's death) and she can do anything for her loved ones even if she has to marry a person she hates for the sake of her family. Also Kasturi is engaged to Raunak...her love.

Raunak Singhaina (Jatin Shah) ~ belongs to a upper-class family, loves Kasturi a-lot, respects the Sabhrawal household family members and aside them he has no family except for one brother Prithvi (who is his life) and can do anything for his happiness.

Angad Sabhrawal (Iqbal Khan) ~ older brother of Robbie Sabhrawal and somewhat like him in many ways like... popular among girls, a-bit spoiled like Robbie and every girl's dream man.

Kripa Sharma (Neha Bamb) ~ Kasturi's cousin and lives with them after her parent's death. And her character is similar to the show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai (if anyone watched it....).

Prithvi Singhaina (Amit Tandon) ~ Raunak's younger brother and also royal to Sabhrawal family members because he doesn't have any family members aside them and can do anything for them... (Once the story gets going he joins hands with...someone from Sabhrawal household to separate Kripa from Angad and Kasturi from his brother's life).

Preview ~ Kasturi's family is coming to live with Sabhrawal family until Raunak and Kasturi's marriage (under the same roof).

I hope you guys like it....and I need at least more than five replies to continue 😳.

Krishna Patel
PS: Many of you guys have a question weather its Raunak-Kasturi's love or Robbie-Kasturi love story.....well if I give out than it won't be a surprise so wait and watch....I mean wait and read 😉 Just three more replies than i'll continue.....😳

Edited by AmarDivya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roka Lover thumbnail
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND????? 😛
AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roka Lover

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND????? 😛

Sorry...for what you saw early, but my laptop kinda screwed up early, but few minutes ago I just posted....full and finally summary of "Tu Pyar Hai Kisi aur Ka" so I hope you like it....

Krishna Patel
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please do continue...Seems nice. Well done with Kripa and Angad's characters! 👏
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah please dooo continue, Beginning is gud. I liked it😃

And yeah one more thing, Can u please tell us if this Ronak-Kas luv story or Robbie-Kas luv story in advance as many of the members like me wud want to know before reading it😃😆😆

Personally, I want Robbie-Kas luv story😳😆.

Krishi

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi Krishna😃 so good we have another ff writer here.

that was a fantaztic start and why sha RAKA had to get engaged so soon???  i know why becos then only can Ro fall for Kastoo😆😛

so plss dont make me wait longer man.continue soon plsssssssss😳

luv u

jaanu

AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummys

Please do continue...Seems nice. Well done with Kripa and Angad's characters! 👏

Thanks a-lot....you don't know how much it means and thanks for liking Kripa and Angad's characters...

Krishna Patel
AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Yeah please dooo continue, Beginning is gud. I liked it😃

And yeah one more thing, Can u please tell us if this Ronak-Kas luv story or Robbie-Kas luv story in advance as many of the members like me wud want to know before reading it😃😆😆

Personally, I want Robbie-Kas luv story😳😆.

Krishi

Thanks a-lot....you don't know how much it means and you will have to wait and watch who I pair up with Kasturi....

Krishna Patel
AmarDivya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

hi Krishna😃 so good we have another ff writer here.

that was a fantaztic start and why sha RAKA had to get engaged so soon???  i know why becos then only can Ro fall for Kastoo😆😛

so plss dont make me wait longer man.continue soon plsssssssss😳

luv u

jaanu

Thanks a-lot....Jaanu.....you don't know how much it means

Krishna Patel
AmarDivya thumbnail

Here U go…try not to doze off…if you do…please "no" snoring….
😆

[Oops... my mother said before starting anything you start with a prayer because Gunno Bhaiyya is always their with you so please take part in this small prayer to lord Ganesha

Vakratunda Mahakaaya
Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva
Sarva Kaaryeshu Sarvada

And the meaning of this prayer is....The Lord with the curved trunk and a mighty body, who has the luster of a million suns, I pray to thee Oh Lord, to remove the obstacles from all the actions I intend to perform.]

Part One - Small confrontation between Angad and Kripa

Kasturi and her family arrived at Sabharwal house, but they aren't staying with them in their house, but they are staying in the outhouse. Her, and Kripa are sharing a room like they do in their house because they can't stay away from each other not even for ten second. Sometimes her mother says "what will happen once you get married Kasturi because you can't take Kripa along with you" but than I would say "Mamma, I am not getting married in any cost" but know I am getting married in three days to Raunak….love of my life. Raunak is perfect in every way…for me because I know he will never hurt me the way Prem did…. Yes! Before my engagement with Raunak Sir…I was in deeply love in love with Prem…only heir of Basu Family, but I never knew that he was already married to Mukti…my cousin's best friend and now I'm getting married to Raunak…my true love. Well some people says….that its better to marry the who loves you not the person you love…so…after my break-up with Prem I decided to give Raunak a chance, but I don't know why but I have a feeling…destiny as something else stored for me and I don't know what it is…

~Inside Sabharwal Mansion~

Elder servant is walking up the stair to a room and the first room he entered is full of mess and beer cans here and there. The servant started cleaning up the room when he hears someone shouting from the bathroom "Kaka, I know it's you… Please pass me my towel that I left on my bed before heading to the bathroom" The elder person was about to pick up the towel when he notice dust on…one of Angad Baba's picture so he cleaned it up than passed him his towel saying "Angad Baba, come down in twenty minutes after you finish getting dress cause you have to go the airport to receive your younger brother, who is coming back from London after completing his studies and who will be joining you soon in fame world."

Angad comes out of the bathroom; wrapped around his waist his towel and another towel around his neck. He looked at himself in the mirror than compliments himself saying "for a rock-star you don't look bad Angad Sabharwal" Not only Kaka heard him but also another person heard him and it was girl dressed in her jogging suit who was laughing her head-off at Angad who was complimenting his self.

Angad grew madder and said "who are you and why are you laughing at me? Raunak, who is she? (Raunak was standing beside Kasturi's cousin)

Raunak – She is my finance's sister and her name is Kripa and she is living in our outhouse.

Angad again looks at Kripa with a smile; than picks up a lipstick lying around in his room (that he usually uses to sign his autographs) and walks toward Kripa. He was about to give her his autograph but Kripa slaps him saying "How dare you misbehave with me?"

Raunak – This is his way of signing his autographs for his fans.

Kripa grew more madder and says "this can be his way of signing his autographs but I am not like his cheap girlfriends or like his cheap fans who allow strange person to touch them like this and this red color means a-lot for a girl, who wears sindoor because my cousin told me once red color comes on us its some kind of sign so please keep your red lipstick to yourself and good bye. Before I go your….remember one thing…some people don't mind you using lipstick to sign their autograph but there are some people who do mind."

Kripa walks away in anger to the outhouse straight into her room followed by Kasturi her cousin and by looking at her face she knew Kripa must have gotten into a panga with someone, but who…

~At the airport~

Two guys come out of the arrival area…one guy is dressed in this and the other person dressed in this(and this person is Prithvi and the other person is Robbie whose picture I posted above).

Prithvi hugged his brother and Robbie hugged his brother and asked him what happened on his cheek. (Angad as a slap mark on his faces and Raunak couldn't stop laughing even Robbie once he found out but Prithvi stood up for Angad…his best friend).

Afterwards they head home while Kasturi was sent to clean up Robbie's room according to Devika Auntie. Devika told Kasturi all about Robbie and his childhood; Kasturi found it quite odd for someone to have a rough childhood but was amazed by all his a achievement in life…according to what Raunak said…she thought Robbie was…a nothing but a spoiled brat, but what Devika Auntie said…it sounds like he is a good person from heart.

While Kasturi was cleaning up Robbie's room; she found neat pictures and put them aside when someone enters the room taking off his jacket while Kasturi was cleaning up the closet…

Next you know we hear a scream…

I think I'll stop over here because next part is kinda funny in what happened between Robbie and Kasturi. And also I need three or more replies to continue....

Preview – At first sight Robbie falls for Kasturi but is totally shattered to know that Kasturi is getting married but hasn't given up in getting her even if he has to take wrong path. Kasturi is also amazed in meeting Robbie that she al-mosted kiss him on the cheek, but another argument between Angad and Kripa over how much Angad drinks alcohol and maybe she is worried for him after what happened to her father who died from drinking so she cares for Angad but also hate him same time.  

Thank you, for taking few minutes out of your guys time to read this....

Krishna Patel

Edited by AmarDivya - 15 years ago