AJAY’S NEW SHOW’S PROMO

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankssssss marilyn
thats really great i dont get Bindas channel....but i guess still won't miss this show......once agn thankss marilyn
Nika_d thumbnail
Oh Salman's show is going to come same time and also Hrithik on Junoon on NDTV Imagine.. How am I going to manage 😭

Thans for the promo Marilyn 😊
Eternal1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Oh Salman's show is going to come same time and also Hrithik on Junoon on NDTV Imagine.. How am I going to manage 😭

Thans for the promo Marilyn 😊

hey don't wrry they show repeats of their shows many times i will let u know the repeat tlecast timings so u can catch it then....

yasmeeneee thumbnail
thanx yaar and i hope we could get the episodes tooo coz as i said this channel is not available here
cool_adeena thumbnail
hey guys.i have not downloaded any z-share video before.i downloaded this one.it is downloaded on my comp but its not playing.anyone can please tell me if z-share videos need any special player.like youtube videos need FLV player.please tell.i wanna watch the video soon.
Eternal1234 thumbnail
hey this one is on real player...
Eternal1234 thumbnail
see i recorded it on my phone so probably u either need real player or nokia music player...
cool_adeena thumbnail
i have real player yaar n i also tried to play it on real player but it was showing that real player need to download a new software to play this video.well i ll try again.hope it ll play now 😕