May 30 Zaara Ind-Sagar is back :)

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*29th May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*in aman's room...aman is sitting on his bed...mehek comes their with water...she ask him how was his interview?...aman replies that was very good...mehek replies that it would be good because his interview was with his mom...aman is shocked...he tries to cover it...but mehek  informs him that she watched everything when he took money from his mom...she ask his why did he want to bluff with his family & himself...it would be better if he will go out & find out a job...aman doesn't like mehek's lecture...he is not agree with mehek...he doesn't want to listen to shivangi...mehek tries to explain him that shivangi ji wants their happiness...in that time zeenat comes there & accuses mehek for misbehaved with aman...she wanna teach mehek that she has to support her husband...then mehek replies that she knows what is her duty as a wife...may be she forgets what is her duty as mother...zeenat is shocked after listen that...aman shouts at mehek for insult his mom...mehek replies aman that she knows what is right...aman again shouts at her...mehek also tells him not to shouts at her...zeenat wanna slap her...then mehek warns her that she will inform police if they will hurt her...zee & aman get shocked...zeenat complains aman against mehek...aman wants to tell something but mehek warns him if he will do anything wrong with her then she will tell everyone about his reality...aman gets scared & tells his mom to leave...he will manage mehek...zee is surprised...she accuses aman that he shouts at her for mehek...mehek leaves the room...!!

*VB comes to meet with khushi...she ask him about her mom's case...khushi informs him that sagar is in the city hospital...if they wanna find out her mom they have to talk with sagar...zaara listen their conversation...she thinks that sagar could help to catch zeenat...she wanna talks with VB...she requests VB to listen to her...she wanna inform him something...she took him another room...she requests him not to share anything with khushi...!!

*in aman's room...mehek is reading a book...aman comes there & tries to disturb her & want to come into mehek's sight...he turns on music & turn up the volume...but mehek doesn't look at him or scold him...aman gets confused...he turns off the music...then he ask mehek why didn't say anything?...is she ok?...mehek replies him that she doesn't want to interfere on his life anymore...she wanna leave...aman gets upset after listen that...he goes to mehek & requests her not to leave him alone...because he couldn't live without her & her scolding...he will feel bored after her leaving...he says sorry for everything...he requests her not to mix pepper with food...a cute song plays, "ishqne tere o piya...jado ne kaise kiya"...mehek is impressed she hugs him...they both look so cute together...they rememembers all cute moments btw them...i like aman's posetive attitude...hope it is not his act or drama...aman is so nice with mehek...he tells mehek,"I love U"...he requests her not to leave him...mehek replies that if she wanted to go she never came back...aman stares at her...so sweet...& the episode end...!!

THE END

***&&&***

*30 May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

*in aman's room...yesterday we saw aman was so nice with mehek...few romantic scene was btw them...oh God it's all mehek's dream...she imagined everything...aman comes there & calls mehek...she comes out from her dream land...she feels shy & leaves the room...aman thinks that mehek gone mad...he looks confused...!!

*in the hospital...sagar comes to meet with sana...he ties a tabeej on sana's hand...he also give her a chocolate...sana is excited after see her favorite chocolate...sana informs him that someone will give money for her treatment...sagar ask who is the great person?...in that time khush agnrily comes there...sana notices her & shows her brother that she is the kind woman who helps her...sagar turns back & see khushi...he is surprised...they both stare at each other & remembers all lovely moments btw them...a sweet song plays, "kate nahi raat ye...kate nahi raat"...few nurses comes to take sana in the operation theater...sagar blesses her...sagar says thank to khushi for help sana...but khushi shouts at him & blames him for kidnaped her mom...VB also comes there...khushi requests VB to arrest sagar...VB wanna takes him...khushi tells sagar that  she will pray to God that He will never punish sana for her brother's fault...sagar doesn't say anything...he leaves the place with VB...!!

*VB takes sagar in a room...zaara also there...VB introduces sagar with shivangi...shivangi requests sagar to help her to find out zaara's killer...sagar denies that he didn't kill zaara & he doesn't know anything else...shivangi doesn't believe him...she warns him that she will stop his sister's operation...sagar gets shocked...he agrees to help...he informs zaara & VB where he saw khushi & love her at first sight...then he entered z. villa by hiding his introduction...he taught khushi & all liked him...once everyone knew her reality & zaara kicked him out from z. villa...after leaving z. villa a ajnabee kidnapped his sister & blackmailed him...she ordered him to write a diary...if he would deny it she would kill his sister...then he worked for her like a doll...but he didn't know that the ajnabee wanted to kill zaara...he thought it was a property matter...then he got zaara's death news...VB came for investigation...he doubted him...sagar wanted to find out few proofs against ajnabee..so he went ot out house but VB arrested him...he had to stay calm because his sis was with the ajnabee...VB ask why didn't he tell everything in front of police?...sagar replies that does he believe him?...VB records sagar's statement...zaara ask sagar did he see the ajnabee?...sagar replies that he saw the ajnabee one time...then zaara shows him a pic of zeenat...sagar looks at the pic & he looks confused...& the episode end...!! 

THE END

***&&&***

Edited by deshi2007 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eeeh, whats up with aman? does he love her or not? oe second he is doing this and next he is suddenly good????
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

eeeh, whats up with aman? does he love her or not? oe second he is doing this and next he is suddenly good????

aman's attitude is confusing...sometimes he is nice with mehek sometimes he is so bad with her...i can't figure it out what is his real intention?...is he changed or not...???😕😕😕

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.
I think he is acting so that Mehek doesn't tell his truth to anyone.
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

thanx for the update.
I think he is acting so that Mehek doesn't tell his truth to anyone.

may be u r right...have to wait to see more...!!

subhrabehera thumbnail
which song is that"ishq ne tere o piya"................i really like it.is it from some movie or album?........can someone tell me.i have been searching it for a long time please some one post the original videos of it,if someone knows it,please thanks.
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhrabehera

which song is that"ishq ne tere o piya"................i really like it.is it from some movie or album?........can someone tell me.i have been searching it for a long time please some one post the original videos of it,if someone knows it,please thanks.

i think it is only zaara serial's song...they wrote it specially for zaara...!!

MiMi_19 thumbnail
thnx for the update....
i dunno if i can trust aman again...
deshi2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiMi_19

thnx for the update....
i dunno if i can trust aman again...

aman doesn't change yet...it was mehek's dream...!!😍

sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think aman is not that bad himself actually.. he just is very aggresive in his emotions..if he hates he does it with a passion and if he loves then also he does it with a passion. also he listens to zeenat and gul way too much because he blindly loves and trusts them... but whenever he uses his own brain (almost never) he is a nice guy.