|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

i have one question for all of you.....

just suppose....again i say...just assume.....that some guy is cheating on his wife/gf with you and then later breaks up with his earlier wife/gf to be with you......can u really trust that guy???

i wouldn't be able to for the simple reason that if he could cheat on someone else with me then he will prolly be able to cheat on me with someone else.....

what do u guys think??? if i was in ratna's position i would not trust him!!!

Edited by luvya4ever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmin thumbnail
what makes you think he won't do the same to you? Relationships have less to do with lust or physical longing and more to do with trust, character and habits...but hey, if your habits match with his, then you may not want him for life anyway...
greatmaratha thumbnail
"As you sow, so shall you reap". Ratna or any other woman, who takes the risk of falling in love with a married man and then ensuring that he leaves his family to be with her, runs the risk definitely of losing him again, to someone else. I am not saying it will happen, but the possibility cannot be ruled out.

Like anything else, like anyone else, Man, to commit a sin for the first time, takes forever to decide, then doing it becomes easier and then a habit.

To commit infedility for the first time would be nervewrecking, but then the second time is not so bad... and the rest follow.
|Persephone| thumbnail
^^^that is so well-phrased....lol...i am truely agree with u!!!
veena thumbnail
Once a cheater always a cheater. Priya very well said.
Kruts thumbnail
I agree with all of you...before i met my fiance, i had that ONE rule about dating - never date a married man for the simple reason that if he can leave his wife and family for you, he can leave you for someone else. Actually, it is also true for men - they should not date married women. Even if the married person who leaves all to come to you doesnt really cheat on you, it will be impossible to trust them completely. Kind of like Ratna is already facing - uncertainty with respect to Anand and Pia's relationship. She had helped Anand lie for two years, so how can she trust him or Pia now?

Sad but true of life - married people are off limits. In that respect, i am really impressed with our eastern culture...if a woman is married treat her like a sister or mother, if a man is married treat him like a brother or father - removes all other risks...hehehe
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutilynn

if a man is married treat him like a brother or father - removes all other risks...hehehe

now that would be very difficult😆
greatmaratha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

Now now Anju... why do i see the naughty glint in ur eye.. confess up dear, what are you upto these days!!!!

I can understand if I say that... but from you... I am very curious 😉
|Persephone| thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

dal main kuch kala hai...lol😆

anjali.nair thumbnail
priya & luvya4ever, you guys!!!!😆

arre me just talking about some innocent ogling. whether married or not kya farak padta hai😉?