For those against Himani

bolly_babe thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

why do you guys make himani sound like the leader of everything, i just dont understand, blame gajender singh for the walkout not her, also vinit and hemu were equally responsible, blame the champions for the voting not her, i mean are you saying himani is some magician or some really powerful person who can manipulate the minds of all 6 champs, gajji, vinit and hemu, grow up people.

just out of spite for her you guys are saying these things, i dont understand where all her fans went all of a sudden, she is such a beautiful singer, it is a shame that ppl are blaming her for everything when so many other people are responsible, himani please dont let all this negativity affect you, you are wonderful as you are, people are just jealous so they want to pull you down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolly_babe

people are just jealous so they want to pull you down

You see all of us here on earth, we mere mortals, we get pulled down !!! It's not because of some people it's because of gravity !!! So if Himani is being pulled down few more notches than the rest you should squarely blame gravity for the same !!!

😉 😉

None of us out here are jealous (I don't think the life of anyone out here is affected personally by what Himani does or is ...) so let's not allege that either ... it's just a discussion forum and people have reservations about her attitude and behaviour ... nothing personal about it !!!!!

😉 😉

bolly_babe thumbnail
^^^i am guessing u were trying to be funny with the whole gravity thing, just to let u know u r not funny
apparaohoare thumbnail

i mean are you saying himani is some magician or some really powerful person who can manipulate the minds of all 6 champs, gajji, vinit and hemu, grow up people.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not against Himani.... among all the girl participants... Himani is the best singer but she is not at par with some of the champions.... so I was not hoping her to win this contest....

And about the voting and not voting issue.... I do think Himani was wrong along with the champions... champions made a plan and she was part of it.... she herself said that champions are her friends and they asked her if she wanted to join them 2 weeks back and she told them she was not comfortable... so she did influence their decision... and I think if a certain group of participants make a plan as friends and it affects some other participants like Amit Sana last week and Amey Date this week.... then it is definitely unfair to others.... what was their fault in all this? that they are not friends with champions?

See... all this is not against the contest rules but then they should not make tall claims like "Sangeet ke saath nainsaafi nahi kar sakata" or "mera dil sabse saaf hai" etc. etc. just accept that you are playing games....
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^^^i am guessing u were trying to be funny with the whole gravity thing, just to let u know u r not funny

Well atleast it did elicit a response .... you know as long as people love you or hate you you shouldn't mind it ... only indifference sucks !!

Chill ... life's not that bad with Himani leaving the show ...

😉 😉

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I don't think Himani would have won this title but she had the potential to go to top 5 ....My only complaint is Himani couldn't play the game end tak 😉 ..

arre jab saare ke saare games khel rahe hai tab woh kyun beechh mein tapak ke aa gayee and started defending the champs!!!!!!!! 😕 ....when champs r saying "main sangeet ke saath na in safi kar nahi sakta" and then contradicting their statements ..agar koi Amit Tandon ko choose kar rahe hai over Toshi and Himani , then why did she act like a "fool"????? 😉 😆 ........

Bolly babe I understand ur pain but remember , one of these "mishaps" hota hi rahega in these reality shows 😛 ....Just having talent is not enough ....One should know how and when to play the game 😉 ..her taking side with vineet and walk out with Vineet( during srgmp2005) and now opening her mouth when it's not needed showed that she needs a crash course in that department turant!!!!!! 😉

Originally posted by: bruno4

Even I don't think Himani would have won this title but she had the potential to go to top 5 ....My only complaint is Himani couldn't play the game end tak 😉 ..

arre jab saare ke saare games khel rahe hai tab woh kyun beechh mein tapak ke aa gayee and started defending the champs!!!!!!!! 😕 ....when champs r saying "main sangeet ke saath na in safi kar nahi sakta" and then contradicting their statements ..agar koi Amit Tandon ko choose kar rahe hai over Toshi and Himani , then why did she act like a "fool"????? 😉 😆 ........

Bolly babe I understand ur pain but remember , one of these "mishaps" hota hi rahega in these reality shows 😛 ....Just having talent is not enough ....One should know how and when to play the game 😉 ..her taking side with vineet and walk out with Vineet( during srgmp2005) and now opening her mouth when it's not needed showed that she needs a crash course in that department turant!!!!!! 😉

So with you here.  Brilliantly put👏...and mind that, it's coming from someone who happens to like Himani - the singer.  Unfortunately can't say the same for Himani - the person.

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bruno4

Exactly.... there was no need to open her mouth to defend champs...