Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Cgonrats for the winers once again n guys have i done n posted all the wniers but soory once again couse some of the sigys for the winers isnt done yet sory 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Rab Ne Thehra Di Jodi
Author: Amul Sharma Date: 29 May 2008

Yash Chopra's directorial venture on hold till 2009. His choices SRK and Madhuri weren't available

Will you leave me hanging? Yash Chopra and Shah Rukh Khan
Yash Chopra is keen to get behind the camera for his directorial comeback. Accord-ing to rumours, Chopra has a script and wants his two favourites, Shah Rukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit, to play the lead roles in the film.

In limbo

A source reveals, "Yashji has been working on a script for quite some time now. The movie has the same tone as all his previous love stories; however, this one has a mature undertone. Beta Aditya has co-written the script. Yashji wanted to start his film before his son's but Adi started shooting for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, earlier this month. This happened because the actors Chopra Sr wants for the project could give him the dates."

SRK's dates were with Karan Johar, but later those dates were given away to Adi .

The source continues, "Madhuri told Yashji to shoot the film in the US, as she wants to be close to her family. She doesn't want to travel back to India. During the making of Aaja Nachle, Yash Raj Films built a crche at the studio, so she could have her kids with her at all times. However this time, Madhuri feels that her kids will be happier in their environment rather than in India. That wasn't possible, and Yashji had to put his plans on hold. He now wants to oversee his next mega film RNBDJ before starting his project."

A spokesperson for Yash Raj Films says, "Yashji is definitely planning his next film. In all probability, the film will go on the floors next year. We haven't decided who to cast as the movie is in scripting stages. As far as Madhuri being approached by us to do this film, it's not true. He didn't even meet her while she in town a few weeks

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/ent...T_5_groupId=14

srklicious thumbnail
DON 2 aims for April 2010 release!

After speculations, it is finally revealed that Priyanka Chopra has been signed to play the lead again opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Farhan Akhtar's Don 2. Not just Priyanka, even Arjun Rampal and Boman Irani have been signed on to play key roles in the film.

We contacted producer Ritesh Sidhwani, who confirmed the news. He said, "Yes Priyanka has been signed opposite Shah Rukh in Don 2. It is a sequel obviously and when we locked the story and the screenplay, we knew that we needed Priyanka for the film. Similarly, we have also signed on Boman Irani and Arjun Rampal."

However Ritesh is not willing to divulge any further. He added, "The story is indeed ready and everyone is pretty excited about the film. We will start shooting mid next year and we are looking for April 2010 release, so what's the point talking about the film right now? All I can say is that the film will take off from where Don ended."

In the final twist in Don, it emerges that the real Don is still alive, and was pretending to be Vijay who he killed and replaced while in the hospital. It was actually Vijay who had died in the hospital. In the end both Don and his girlfriend Anita (Ishaa Koppikar) escape, leaving the police bewildered. Critics believed that this twist was done to setup a possible sequel.

Edited by love srk - 15 years ago
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the info mario. 😳 yash ji please sign kajol on πŸ˜†
tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

sweety ....welcome to our SRK Fc n i hope u wil have fun n enjoy chatig about SRK with us 😳

yeh definetly btw wat shud i call uπŸ˜›

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ro_armaanlover

yup that surely is πŸ˜‰

ok rohini thanx for welcoming meπŸ˜› 

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its All u guys are the winners mariam dee fary rohini eva .........no me but its ok
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: love srk

Finaly that day has come for the Result or to annonce the Winners of SRK Fun Club Membr awards. 😳😳

but but guys as u all r aksing me to anouncee the winers i dont have some of the sigys for the winers 😭i😭 dont know y some of the sigys maker r talking time its been 1 n half weeek n i was wating for themπŸ˜† but now am goan aounce the wniers without give some the winers thier sigys n i hope you guys wount mind so guys here r the wniers hope u guys wil be happy with the wniers

these are all voted by our members

so here u goo😳

Frist winers is for😳

Best sautss

the Foursome sauts which is

Me, Fary, Meera N EvaπŸ˜†

and for that we can use our forsome sigys as a winerπŸ˜†

Next . Most Annoying Member

NonπŸ˜†

Next Most intalgent

Seema, rohini,N Mariam

we thre winers got same votes

Guys i wil anounce the rest of the wniers tmore as its late  here so wait for the rest πŸ˜†

Next Smart member
Winners Fary N Henna
Here is ur sigy

Next Funny Member
Winners MAriamπŸ˜†

Next Lazy Fun club

Winners Eva πŸ˜†

NextMost Active Member
Winners Mariam n Fary πŸ˜†

Next Most Inctive Member

Winners HennaπŸ˜†

Next Biggest SRK Fan

Winners its tie between Foursome sauts n me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Next Best wife Of SRK

Winners ok i am realy realy glad to anounce this its very espcail to me n i want to thakn all of u for voting for the Winner 😳 πŸ˜† n the Winer is Meeeeee Mariam 😳 πŸ˜† OMG OMG i love u all for chosing me as best wife of srk i want to thakns rohini, Eva n heena for voting for me Love u all πŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Next Jai-veeru pair of the SRK fc Winners Me And Fary πŸ˜† congrats fary n mee ahahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Next Best Firends of SRK Fan Club Winners Once again Fary Mario aahah no one can beat our freidnship Fary nazar nalage πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Next Cute Member

Winners Meera

Next Helpful member

Winner Mariam . Thakns alot guys for voting for me iam i realy helpful ahah πŸ˜† 😳

Next Basanti of SRK FC

Winner Once again Mariam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thakns i want to thakns eva couse its couse of her am wining this thakns alot yaar love uπŸ˜† 😳

Next mogambo Member of SRK FC Winner its very espcail winer n she calls her self mogambo. n i gues u all know by know thats its Heenna ahah πŸ˜†

and guys if u dont blive me here is proff . i have counted all of the votes here r they hope u wil bleive me 😳 😳 ,

best sautss....... mario fary.3
fary. mario. eva mera 4

most annojying .........rohini 1.Meera1.maria1

most intalgent..... . seema. 2.rohini,2.sara1.mario2.Henna 1.

smart mebr................Henna2 seema1.fary.2.Rohini1Henna.1

funny member ........Rohani1 kashish1 Seema1Mariam2 Henna1 maria1

Most lazy member, ..........Meera1.hennu2Kashish1Eva2 maria1

most active, ........Rohani,1 Fary5, Mariam,5 Evu,2meera 2.Henna,1 Maria,1 Sara 1

most inactive,....... meera 1 henna 2Maria1Reena1

biggest fan,.......... meera.1 the foursome.sauts2rohini .1Mariam2

best wifey, ...........the foursome.sauts1.fary2.mario4 Kashish1meera1

jai-veeru pair of the fc! ......mariofary7

Best Firends of this Fan Club .....farymario56 Eva and kashish1

cute member........rohani!2meera3 maria1fary1 mario1

Helpful member...... Mariam6 meera.1.fary1

Basanti of SRK FC ......all of us 1Meera1.rohani1.mariam2

mogambo Member ............henu5 fary2

i hope u wil be statsify by winers thakns for voting>

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I won most intelligent member!!!!!!!!