Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx nitz missing my AR already like hell though tomm is last epi

and yes SRk is always HOT akhir hubby kiska hai
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Failures make me more determined to succeed: SRK

Mumbai, May 28: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan said that failures make him more determined to succeed. Talking to reporters in Mumbai on Tuesday evening, Shah Rukh said the failure of his IPL team Kolkata Knightriders to qualify for the semis was not a setback for "brand SRK".
"I did my job with lot of passion. At the end of the day, it is just a sport. At the start of the IPL, it was said that the concept will not succeed. But, as the tournament progressed, the success is all to be seen. I am glad I am part of it. I don't like failures. The more I fail makes me more determined to succeed. I will make sure that I don't lose again," he said.

He said of the 60 odd films that he has done in his entire career, only 20 have succeeded. SRK also said that he will not be part of the three IIFA weekend beginning from June 6.

"These are summer holidays for my children. I am keen to spend time with them rather than going to a foreign country for three days. My absence has nothing to do with Mr Amitabh Bachchan as it is being reported in the media in the last few years," he said.

Earlier, he released ASSOCHAM's study on "India: the entertainment and Media hub". His company Red Chillies Entertainment was enrolled as the member of the ASSOCHAM.

Shah Rukh said foreign companies were keen to invest in India's entertainment sector. "It is quite unlike the period when I was trying to promote my film Asoka, it was difficult to get in touch with an executive of a distribution network company overseas. Now these companies are keen to open offices in India and many of them are already here," he said.

The actor felt the need of innovative content in television and films. "You cannot give the same content week after week whether it is television or films," he said. He said digitalisation is the future of Indian cinema and added that he is planning to do digital cinema for his production house in the near future.

SRK noted that the business model of films is changing from silver and golden jubilees to maximum two weeks "One can't expect films to run in theatres for a longer time," he said. He felt that there was a shortage of multiplexes. Retail and distribution of films is still disorganised and has still a long way to go
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey mario...My name is not on the member's list 😭
patroclus thumbnail
hello sweety...welcum to the fc
tazy_rahul thumbnail
thank you rohini i guess thts ur name
mariasrk thumbnail
Hey guys Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for new FC............. 😳 👏
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ro_armaanlover

hey mario...My name is not on the member's list 😭

aww sory hun gona ad ur name soon 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sweety ....welcome to our SRK Fc n i hope u wil have fun n enjoy chatig about SRK with us 😳
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new FC. woohoo!!!

and congrats to all the winners! 😳 😃