Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimmu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *K@nik@*

Amzing Character Sketches...👏👏..AK & AR r my fav + i do lyk Kuchh is tarah also..!😆😉😳

Will be waiting for 9th June!😆😉

-Kanu❤️

Thanks.. I guess now I'm more addicted to AK & AR.. but I'm sort of getting over the fevers of RK.. but they will be the funny ppl in my fic..
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

ibteresting very nice concept

Thanks alot.. hope you read the first part!
kimmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi4u

hey

grt intro

very interesting yaar

cont super soooooooooonnnnnnnnnn
n if u can plz pm me wen u update
luv ya n tak care

Thanks alot.. yea I will.. I'm gonna be posting it now.. 😳
kimmu thumbnail

Chapter One - Meetings

Kripa made her way into the small private plane. It was a very elegant and high class plane. There were 4 tables, two on each side of the plane. There was only room for 16 people in the high standard plane. She was hoping some other people would be in here, she didn't like being all alone.

She sat down on the right side of the plane, next to a window. She looked outside, it was still dawn, but she wasn't tired. Even though she hadn't slept all night waiting for the moment she could step foot in the college and watch her dreams slowly come alive. She thought about it for a while… 'Dreams slowly come alive'. That was perfect for the next line in her song. She took out her song journal from her bag and started writing in it. She thought about what else could go with it. This would always happen to her, whenever she thought of a line, the next line would be impossible to come up with. She started at the empty lines of the journal with her pen ready to write the next line, when they would come to her that is.

Knock knock. She looked up to see a hot guy, knocking on the table to get her attention. "Can I sit here?" said Angad, his voice deep and beautiful; Kripa had never heard such a nice voice.

"Yea, sure." Kripa replied, still in daze of his beautiful voice. Her voice was no less; it had melodious touch to it that could make anyone go into a trance.

"So, what are you working on?" asked Angad while sitting down in the seat in front of her. He was going to be here with an unknown girl for about 2 hours, he'd rather talk to her than sit in silence in front of her. Anyways he had a habit of talking to girls.

"Oh… nothing, just a stupid song."

"Really, what is it about? Maybe I can help."

"It's about dreams," said Kripa, thinking about how stupid it sounded. To her surprise the guy in front of her was actually interested. Unlike all her friends.

Angad got up and sat next to her. "Let me see," Kripa showed him the journal. He started reading the other songs she had made. He seemed to get lost in the depths of Kripa's words. She definitely has a way with words, thought Angad. As he looked through all her songs, he completed some of them, and changed some of them. Together, they made a pretty good team, but alone they were nothing. As the time went on the plane had took off, while Angad and Kripa started to know each other. Just as the plane had took off, Angad and Kripa's relationship had took off too. It felt as though they had known each other forever.

"Andekhi anjaani kya ye mohabbat hai." Angad started out the song they had just finished up in a mere 15 minutes.

"Chupke se milte dillon ki ye aahat hai."

"Kyun pyaar ke sub deewane?"

"Jo kho gaya woh hi jaane…"  Kripa stopped and looked at her newly found friend. A perfect friend, the friend she always wanted to have. "Angad, I've never made a song so quickly," she started off. "It would take me days to finish a song. With you, I finished it in a few minutes. You have a really positive influence." laughed Kripa.

Angad looked at her bubbly smile. She was so cute. He had an urge to pinch her cheeks. "You know I couldn't make songs this quickly before either," replied Angad. "We should've met earlier." he said laughing at the possibilities.

There was still had an hour left before the plane would land. The air hostess came out of her tiny little shell. She had loads of makeup on, her hair was tied in a bun, and she was wearing a dress suit. "Would you like anything to eat?" she kindly asked.

"Are you on the menu?" Angad asked in his flirty voice. The time he was with Kripa, he felt like he was a new person, and had totally forgotten about the 'real' him. Kripa stared at Angad in horror. She never thought he would be like that. She thought he was the 'perfect guy' for her. Good thing the stupid fantasy broke before she fell for him too hard.

The air hostess gave Angad a smile. "No sir, I'm not on the menu." She said trying to hold back her laughter. How many guys had used the same line on her, she didn't know. Yet she always asked the same thing 'Would you like anything to eat'.

Kripa asked her to brink a soda and some Cheeto's.  There was nothing better to eat than junk food for a snack. Angad asked for the same thing. The hostess was quick, maybe because it was the shortest order she had gotten so far.

Kripa stayed silent while eating. Angad didn't like it so quite; he was always one for the noise. He watched her eat in silence. Did he do something wrong? He thought of something off the back of his head. "What's your favorite color?"

Kripa started laughing. She knew he was bored; it was funny seeing him so desperate. "Why are you laughing?" he asked. Almost laughing with her.

"No reason." She said. Still lightly laughing. She thought he was a pretty good friend, and she wanted to keep him as her friend. Who cares if he's flirty, she thought. Sure I hate guys that flirt, but all of them aren't Angad.

She was still smiling. "White," she said. "My favorite color is white. It's so simple, yet so beautiful."

Angad laughed a little. "My favorite color is dark blue." Laughing in the back of his mind at there silly conversation. At least if he ever had to give her something he would know what color it should be. That made him thinking, would he ever meet Kripa again? His heart ached as he thought about never seeing her again. He became so attached to her in an hour.

"So, where are you going in Mumbai?" He asked hoping she was going the same place he was.

"If I tell you, you're not going to stalk me right?" she asked laughing.

"How did you find out?" He asked laughing with her.

"Should I be telling you then?" she asked pretending to be a little serious. "I guess I'll take a risk," she said winking. Leaving Angad shocked. That was probably the first girl that winked at him that wore salwar kameez. "I'm going to 'Kiran' the college. I'm going to be staying at the hostel there."

"Looks like destiny wants me to stalk you," he laughed. "I'm going to 'Kiran' too, for a degree in music, but I'm going to be at the boy's hostel. You might see me at the girl's hostel a lot though." He laughed.

"I'm taking music too," said Kripa getting into the conversation. "Maybe we might be in the same class."

"Maybe…" Angad said shrugging. He was hoping Kripa would be with him. "We have a tour first, right?" He asked.

"Yea. I can't wait to get there." said Kripa getting excited at the thought of being there. The two talked more about there dreams of Kiran. In between talks they didn't realize how quickly the time had passed and the flight was over. It was time to leave each other.

"Umm… Kripa you want to ride in my car?" he asked hesitantly. "Since you can't find the driver your dad sent, and I have a car here," he said hoping he had convinced her. Kripa thought about it for a while, but did say yes. Who wouldn't?

???

It was a nice, sunny, day in Delhi. A perfect day to jog off all the stress Riddhima had. Today was the first day of college, she had been jogging for two hours, but the stress just wouldn't go. While in her thoughts of college, Riddhima didn't notice when she went off course. She was in an unknown place. She stopped to catch her breath and think about where she was. There were steps right next to the basketball court. She sat down at the steps and took of the strap that was connected to her water bottle. She was parched. She put opened the bottle and took a few sips, enough to make her feel better.

Suddenly a ball hit her head and made the water spill on her. She looked back angry as hell, and turned with a flash to see a show-offy Armaan. "Bulls eye," said Armaan, pissing off Riddhima more. "Can we have the ball please?"

She looked at the drifting away ball, and then looked back at Armaan with an innocent face, with no traces of anger left. Thank god I took those anger management classes, or I would've never thought of this 'perfect' revenge, thought Riddhima still smiling an innocent smile to Armaan.

She must've fallen for the looks, thought Armaan grinning like a goof.

Riddhima grabbed the ball and stood. She walked up to him, still with that innocent, sweet, smile. "Here you go." She said in an angelic tone, putting the ball in front of him with both of her hands. As Armaan reached for the ball, Riddhima 'accidentally' dropped it. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said with the innocence still lingering in her voice.

"Its okay." said Armaan, totally thinking she's fallen for him. He bent down to get it when he felt his back get wet. Riddhima was slowly pouring down the rest of the water in her water bottle on him. He stood up.  She had literally washed away his grinning face. It was her turn to grin.

"Bulls eye," She said turning around and walking back to where she came from. "That's for getting my new jogging suit wet."

This was the first time Armaan had been tricked. This meant war, he thought. If only he knew where this girl lived, he would teach her lesson for messing with 'The Armaan'. "Yo, at least tell me your name." yelled Angad, as she was about to walk out the gate.

She turned around and gave him an 'I'm not stupid' look. She grinned and gave him a 'thumbs down'. That was it. He had to know about this girl, thought Armaan. He was going to get revenge for his humiliation. Armaan turned around to see all the kids laughing; one kid was on the floor laughing his butt off. Armaan just gave them all an angry look, to which they all laughed more.

???

"Ow." Kanya woke up with a startle as the train stopped with a jerk. She couldn't sleep properly the whole time she was on the train, coming from Rajasthan, since the train would keep bumping her head on the window.

She got of the train relieved that she was finally in Mumbai. Now she just had to get to the college. She didn't have that much time, it would take her half an hour to get the college and she only had 10 minutes to change her clothes, freshen up and catch a taxi. She hoped she wouldn't be late on the first day. She went to the closest bathroom and changed quickly, there were many wrinkles in the outfit she wore in the train. She knew this would happen so she packed the suit she wanted to wear. She took out the red and golden salwar kameez and quickly changed into it. She washed her face and did her hair again. She had already used the 10 minutes she had. She just hoped the taxi driver was a fast driver.

She found a taxi and they were on there way to the college. The taxi driver was a very experienced driver, he looked like he knew all the ways, and he was pretty quick too. Looks like luck was on her side, thought Kanya. Then the taxi came to a halt. "Kya hua bhaiya?" Kanya asked worried. She still had 20 minutes to get there and they had already gotten half way there.

"I think I drove the taxi too fast, it couldn't handle it," said the taxi driver laughing. "I think it needs some water, you stay here, I'll go get some." He said stepping out of the taxi.  What was she going to do now? She had jinxed her own luck, she thought. Kanya sighed and came out of the taxi. She waited for the taxi driver to come back, but he was no where in sight. But she saw a guy on a motorcycle coming this way. The guy stopped where she was. "Hey you want a lift?" he asked.

"No thank you." replied Kanya looking the other way. She knew these kind of guys, it was better to talk to them as less as possible.

"Come on baby, come with me." Said the guy taking his motorcycle closer to Kanya.

"Maine kahaa na, mujhe nahin jaana! Why don't you leave me alone?" yelled Kanya.

The guy took her wrist and tried to force her on his motorcycle. "Chodo mujhe! Let me go you b**tard!" she yelled in pain.

Kanya didn't notice Ranbir watching all this from behind. His car broke down with the taxi drivers. Maybe it was a cursed road. Ranbir approached the two. "Let her go dude." Ranbir said calmly.

"What's your problem man, why don't you leave us alone?" he fired back.

"What is wrong with you? If you want a girl at least choose a good one! I mean look at her, she's a 2-by-2 chipkali!" The guy on the motorcycle looked confused. He looked at Kanya then looked back at the Ranbir.

"Look at yourself, your so handsome and she…" he said turning his head towards her and making a weird face. "She's such a… such a chipkali… Go find someone that would suit you!" Ranbir said convincing the guy.

"Your right man," the guy said realizing what he was doing and let go of Kanya's hand. "Thank you for stopping me from making such a big mistake." The guy said.

"No problem, now go find someone better!" Ranbir shooed him off. Ranbir started laughing as soon as the guy was gone. He looked at Kanya, she was beautiful. She was the first thing in years he didn't hate. How long had it been that he had seen a girl with lustful eyes? Never, she was the first one.

Kanya had a shocked and very angry expression on her face. She was expecting that a well built man like him would kick into action, but no, he went on insulting her! "HOW DARE YOU insult me like that!" yelled Kanya pointing her finger towards him. Ranbir just looked at her finger, and then looked back at her. What a great start to a relationship, he thought.

"You want me to drop you off?" he said switching the topic. The first girl he liked had already started hating him. This was going to be hard he thought.

Kanya looked at him with mixed expressions; he was such a weird man she thought. Than she remembered she had to get to her college and she panicked. She looked at her watch. In all the arguing she realized she only had 10 minutes left. "Are you a fast driver?"

Next thing you know Ranbir was crossing all the red signals on the road. "How many minutes do we have?"

"5!" she yelled. Feeling the speed get to her. She was scared of fast rides. Unknowingly she was holding Ranbir's hand. "Aaaah!" she yelled as she felt the car go faster, her grip tightened on his arm.

Then finally the car came to a halt. Kanya looked relieved and let her hand go from his arm. She felt her heart beats; they were faster than the car. But then she looked up, she still had 2 minutes, and she was here. Finally to the college of her dreams, Kiran.

???

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for all the lovely comments! I'm glad you guys liked my idea so much.. I will be updating regularly after this week on Wednesday's and Saturdays! I hope you all keep reading and leave all your awesome comments! Love you all!!!  Edited by kimmu - 15 years ago
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part
ak start- friendship
ar start- revenge
rk start- mixed emotion
cool i like it
cont soon
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start
all the jodis finally meet each other
👏
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great part! plz continue soon! 😛
zaara.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ff continue soon
and happy b day
mahi4u thumbnail
hey

first

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you      😃

n da 1st prt:

it was

🤔

😈

AWESOME

juz amazing strt yaar 👏

cont super sooooooooooonnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
belated happy birthday may god fullfill ur all wishes and very fabolus update please continue it soon