NEHRU'S views abt prithvi-sanyo love tale

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

folks i wanna share the views of pandit jawahar lal nehru abt PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN which MR. NEHRU wrote in his famous book THE DISCOVERY OF INDIA !!!

(i hv this book & typing what MR. NEHRU wrote abt PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN& SANYOGITA'S love story )

NHERU WROTE--------

PRITHVI RAJ is a popular hero,still famous in song & legends,for reckless lovers are always popular.HE had carried away the girl he loved & who loved him from the very palace of her father,jaichandra ,King of KANNAUJ ,defying an assembled host of princelings who had come to offer court to her.

he won his wife for a brief while,but at the cost of a better feud with a powerful ruler and the lives of the bravest on both sides .The chivalry of DELHI and central india engaged in internecine conflict and there was much much slaughter . AND SO ,all for the love of a woman PRITHVI RAJ lost his life and throne ,and delhi ,that seat of empire ,passed into the hands of an invader from outside .BUT his love story is sung still & he is a hero .while jaichandra is looked down upon as a traitor !!!!!

that was the views of nehru , i think NEHRU might not have liked tht SUCH A GREAT RULER loosing his throne ,his kingdom ,his life for the sake of his love !!!!!😕😕

but i think both prithvi & sanyogita were eternal lovers😳 😳& prithvi raj lost all his kingdom & his life becaz of tht traitor jaichanda🤢 ,it was jaichandra 🤢who is the main culprit for the disastrous end of PRITHVI RAJ & SANYOGITA'S love story .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with you. but his excess generousity towards his enemies was also the cause, the main cause. if he hadn't trusted ghori and killed him in the very first encounter, india's history would have been totally different,😭 and better.
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx
but u know what i didnt like prithvi forgivin ghori how many times
prc_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

folks i wanna share the views of pandit jawahar lal nehru abt PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN which MR. NEHRU wrote in his famous book THE DISCOVERY OF INDIA !!!

(i hv this book & typing what MR. NEHRU wrote abt PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN& SANYOGITA'S love story )

NHERU WROTE--------

PRITHVI RAJ is a popular hero,still famous in song & legends,for reckless lovers are always popular.HE had carried away the girl he loved & who loved him from the very palace of her father,jaichandra ,King of KANNAUJ ,defying an assembled host of princelings who had come to offer court to her.

he won his wife for a brief while,but at the cost of a better feud with a powerful ruler and the lives of the bravest on both sides .The chivalry of DELHI and central india engaged in internecine conflict and there was much much slaughter . AND SO ,all for the love of a woman PRITHVI RAJ lost his life and throne ,and delhi ,that seat of empire ,passed into the hands of an invader from outside .BUT his love story is sung still & he is a hero .while jaichandra is looked down upon as a traitor !!!!!

that was the views of nehru , i think NEHRU might not have liked tht SUCH A GREAT RULER loosing his throne ,his kingdom ,his life for the sake of his love !!!!!😕😕

but i think both prithvi & sanyogita were eternal lovers😳 😳& prithvi raj lost all his kingdom & his life becaz of tht traitor jaichanda🤢 ,it was jaichandra 🤢who is the main culprit for the disastrous end of PRITHVI RAJ & SANYOGITA'S love story .

well, if he had seen our sagar art's version of PRC, his thinking would have been much different.

ppiyu thumbnail

Wow........ thanks for sharing this 😃

I agree Jaichand is the culprit, par aaisa hai naa..... tali ek haath se nahi bajati. Prithivi ki bhi toh galati hogi...... like he got carried away and totally got involved in Sanyo ignoring his duties later. Aur Sanyo ki bhi galati thi.

sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppiyu

Wow........ thanks for sharing this 😃

I agree Jaichand is the culprit, par aaisa hai naa..... tali ek haath se nahi bajati. Prithivi ki bhi toh galati hogi...... like he got carried away and totally got involved in Sanyo ignoring his duties later. Aur Sanyo ki bhi galati thi.

BUT i think prithvi always put his praja first !!!😛

like we are seeing in the show ,he was a dedicated king towards his ppl ,so we can say tht prithvi was a true lover & a great,devoted king too !!!!👏

prithvi raj was such a kind & human eking who sacrificed his life for his ppl &for his love also👏

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
ppiyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

BUT i think prithvi always put his praja first !!!😛

like we are seeing in the show ,he was a dedicated king towards his ppl ,so we can say tht prithvi was a true lover & a great,devoted king too !!!!👏

prithvi raj was such a kind & human eking who sacrificed his life for his ppl &for his love also👏

Yes he was a great and brave king no doubt at all👏, but say... being a human .... usase galati hui. Well it was his fate also.

maria-83 thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sita 👏
sitakshii thumbnail
yeah!!! pippu !! prithvi did blunder mistake by forgiving ghauri soooooo many times !!!!
kudiya thumbnail
The one and only reason why Prithvi lost his throne was because oh is obedience to principles......even Someshwar lost the war with Bhimdev.....as once he left him on the basis of Principles.........

we should be proud that they all gave up their lives for their principles and their praja 👏