Written/video Update - May 26th

shudain thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Please accept my apologies for not doing the update earlier.  It was a holiday in US so was away vacationing.  Anyway…better late than never so here is what happened yesterday….

Cherry tries to pay her respects when Soni shouts at her.  She tells Cherry how dare you try to touch my Veer.  Soni says Veer is dead because you wanted to see me dead.  Cherry pretends to be innocent and cries crocodile tears.  She turns the table on Soni and blames her instead of everything. 

Soni tells the truth to everyone but no-one believes her.  Durga blames Soni for Veer's death.  Durga starts to kick Soni out of the house.  Soni begs Mr. Khurana but he also folds his hands in-front of her her.  Soni goes to every person in the house but everyone turns their backs on her.  Jeet just watches everything without saying anything throughout.  Soni is ultimately kicked out of the house mercilessly by Durga.  Tayi-ji, Mahi, and Moni console her.

Veer's body is taken for the funeral.  Soni is waiting outside and begs everyone to not take her Veer away.  Cherry smiks at Soni's helpless.  Mr. Khurana starts to do the last rituals of the funeral (walking around with water…sorry I don't know what it is called).  Soni reaches the funeral place and sits on the pyre holding Veer.  Everyone is shocked to see her doing this.

Mahi tells her to get off and Soni says no she is going to go with Veer and stay together forever.  Everyone tries to convince Soni and she says why don't you people understand that I can't live without Veer.  Mahi tells her that she has Veer's baby and Soni remembers Veer saying that he loves her and the baby a lot.  Jeet and Shabd forcefully pull her off and the women hold her back.  Mr. Khurana waivers to light the fire when Jeet comes and holds his hand to provide support.  They both light the fire together.  Everyone cries for Veer.

Precap:  Everyone is crying and Durga is questioning God's choice to take her good son while he saved Soni.

** Video can be found here ** Maayka 26th May InD Pics/Video-Online

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barvagirlek thumbnail
It was sad. Thanks for the update. 😭
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
Really sad episode 😭 😭
Can't wait to see what will happen next..

I just hate Cherry 😡
sharala thumbnail
such a sad epi....
they should have trown cherry on the pyre also...
i really dont like her!!
tfs
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really sad episode
i think jeet should take an action to save soni
smiles_uk thumbnail
whilst soni was telling everyone cherry did fake dna reports ..... WHYYYYYY didnt jeet speak up n side with soni ... give her support
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

whilst soni was telling everyone cherry did fake dna reports ..... WHYYYYYY didnt jeet speak up n side with soni ... give her support

i do agee with you jeet should take an action now

fjsexy thumbnail
thanks for the update.i guess jeet is just shocked of veer's death,but i feel like he will open up to save soni
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update!!!
🤢 this is terrible!!!! 😡 poor soni
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Really sad episode 😭 😭
I just hate Cherry 😡