Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okie; the lack of activity in this forum was bugging me so decided to make a topic.πŸ˜›

Saath Saath is a great show but why?

What's attractive about SSBEA?....

The Vamps?....The male actors?☺️....The storyline?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok nibbles, you compelled me to log in from work and post. For me, the storyline is definitely unique and thats what keeps me watching, i can't wait till they get to the part where Lajjo & Liza interact on a regular basis. Lajjo & Uday are just waay to cute, I just wish she would stop believing Rekha and well be with Uday!
Oh yes and the male actors are definitely worth watching the show for too πŸ˜‰ 😳.
This show is definitely about more than two people in love its about accepting differences which is a life lesson for all.
Tomiko thumbnail

Tsk. Tsk. Logging in to I-F from work!πŸ˜†

But yayyyyy; I got a reply....Hellloooo - Earth to Saath Saath fans!πŸ˜ƒ

Kshre: Me so behind you - I'm itching to get to the Liza-Lajjo parts because so far there's been minimal interactions between them....in the title song they both look so cuteπŸ˜›...

Not that I'm complaining about the cute Uday-Lajjo scenes😳...

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want the two newly weds daughters-in-law to really help each other out in getting to know the cultures they are not ware of & so am keeping the track.
I want to know how the creatives will build up the story to do so
sg2600 thumbnail
hello
i am the latest fan of Saath Saath 😊
Can somebody post a brief synopsis of what has the story been up till now.. thanks:)
I like Liza, Ruma, Lajwanti .. in this show:)
jazzy28 thumbnail
its nice...sometin diff...just hpe all of rekha's plans get foiled. 😑 ...uday and lajwanti rock..and lisa is too cute πŸ˜ƒ 😳