Breaking Dawn

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After you get the Book!!
*August 2 YAY*
what will you do!!!??!?
Just the thought of getting the book is making me WILD!!
hehe........=]
I think I'mm do my I'm soooo super duper happy dance!!
also.....Read the ending of the book......ahha......I shouldnt but I know for sure I wouldnt be able to help myself.....I gotta know what happens with Edward and Bella.....plus the stupid spoiler my frnd told me about Edward dieing........*heart attack* gotta make sure its NOT True!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkbubblez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the second i get the book, imma start reading it day and night...nonstop...till i finish it πŸ˜†
prolly wud check parts of the end like u πŸ˜† ...but not too much...so i dont ruin it for mself 😳
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll be really excited to know what happens. But I am one to never go to the back. I don't like ruining it for myself. I dunno, it never seemed appealing to me, to go and read the ending.

But yeah, I will be so Excited to read what will happen!! Ahh can't wait! Suddenly August seems so far away.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
will buy it at 12:00 and will read it all nightt πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~*manai*~ thumbnail
well first i would go run to maddz house! remember maddz! then we would go buy the book at night! i would get the book bust a dance move hopfully not breaking a leg or etc. then stay up all night reading! 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'd be to damn excited to put the book down...will try to finish it in a day...i wonder if they are gonna do a midnight release...am so there if they do!and i know i'll prolly skip around alot and skim the whole enire book and then go back and read it for details, like i did with eclipse πŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

well first i would go run to maddz house! remember maddz! then we would go buy the book at night! i would get the book bust a dance move hopfully not breaking a leg or etc. then stay up all night reading! 😳

lmao.....Manaii Twinnie knowing you..you'll mostly likely break a few bones....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

i'd be to damn excited to put the book down...will try to finish it in a day...i wonder if they are gonna do a midnight release...am so there if they do!and i know i'll prolly skip around alot and skim the whole enire book and then go back and read it for details, like i did with eclipse πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I did that for New Moon...but not Eclipse.....me not going at midnight......I ordered my book soo I'll just get it the next day and read it all day!!!!πŸ˜†
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini786

I'll be really excited to know what happens. But I am one to never go to the back. I don't like ruining it for myself. I dunno, it never seemed appealing to me, to go and read the ending.

But yeah, I will be so Excited to read what will happen!! Ahh can't wait! Suddenly August seems so far away.

dude...I sooo wish I was like you...I hate doing that....knowing the ending before I even start something but I just cant help it......even with my Asian Dramas....I watch the very last episode then the rest.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Gotta find a way to control myself.....lol
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail

hmmm when i first get the book...ill hold it first...examine the cover...open it up...

and carefully read it..

i dun wanna get any wrinkles in itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†