Posted: 16 years ago
๐Ÿคข am dead gracie.....................questions hai ya suicide bomber ๐Ÿ˜‰
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† itna jaldi darr gayee jhum..?
suna toh hoga tumne..Jo darrgaya woh..marrgaya..?๐Ÿ˜†
don't forget to put it up hun๐Ÿ˜ณ

waisye Gur..awesome siggy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ (shukkar hai main darne waliyon ke list me shamil nahin rehti...otherwise..siggy dekh ke main bhi darr jaati..jhum ki tarha๐Ÿ˜†) *joke*

abbbbb ccccccccc gracie gur dear ke sig itne scary the ki mera beta siggi me se nikal ke bhaag gaya daar ke maare๐Ÿคฃ

shijhu thumbnail

here gracie answers for ur easy questions ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay is my next set of questions for you!! fainted

- Write one joke that you are sure will make me laugh wot if my joke scares u toh koi mera murder kar dega so bhul jao๐Ÿ˜‰

- Whats the best dish you can make? and how is that dish made? y u n gurpreet r mere cooking ke peeche padofy๐Ÿ˜† i can make salad so well grate all da salad veggies just b4 serving add lime juice and salt๐Ÿ˜†

- If you could change one thing about yourself then what would it be and why? my stress level ..........i get depressed so easily wanna change it ๐Ÿ˜Š

- Love or Money? Why? both .........to be practical love is essential aspect of life but sirf love se pet nahi bharta love karne ke liye mind bhi fresh hona chahiye for dat i will have to eat๐Ÿ˜†

- Do you wear glasses ? yes i do

- What comes down but never goes up? in my case its lizard ๐Ÿ˜† neeche aa jaaye to jata hi nahi unless my hubby intervenes๐Ÿ˜†

- What did you eat the last time you opened your fridge/ water...dont forget we bongs eat everything we dont drink anything๐Ÿ˜†
-

Have you ever slapped a boy? yes my kiddos once a wk depending on da level of mischief๐Ÿ˜†

- is the first impression the last one in your opinion? not 100%

- Do you drive? If so, how many speeding tickets have you got so far? i drive a sweet scooty of mine hubby is scared to give his car๐Ÿ˜†

- When was the last time you felt like slapping someone? just dis morn when my kiddo took all da clean clothes n dumped them in da washing machine to impress me๐Ÿ˜† bola i wa strying to help๐Ÿ˜ก

- If given a choice who would you like to ban on this forum? at dis moment u๐Ÿ˜ก

- Are u getting tired of my questions? yessssssssssssssssssssss dont think i wud write anything to please u u know me well jo kaho sach sach kaho๐Ÿ˜†

- If you see me, so how would you react ? ๐Ÿค—

- What ice cream flavor do you like the best? butterscotch๐Ÿ˜›

- Which one country would you like to visit if you were given a chance? urs 2 meet u ofcourse

- Some easy ones for you here: do u know wot an easy word means will have to hire some professor from ur college to take ur tutions๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

- pepsi or coke? none
- basketball or football?
- badminton or tennis?
- summer or winter?
- spring or fall?
- mercedes or bmw? my sweet lill zen๐Ÿ˜ƒ
- professional woman or housewife?
- Rain or Sunshine
- apple pie or berry pie? chocolate pie๐Ÿ˜›
- blonde or brunette? hehehehe wot do u expect me to write
- mounds or almond joy?
- burger king or mcdonalds?
- fork or spoon? my hand๐Ÿ˜†

- Are you addicted to music? what kind of music do you listen to? yes i am without music i cant do my household chores ๐Ÿ˜ƒ mostly jaggu dadas gazals or old melodies 

- What is one thing a boy has ever given to you or did something for you that you found very sweet? better let it be in pardaah๐Ÿ˜†

- What do you do when you are depressed? sit alone with gazals on

- Is there someone with whom u share everything ... nothing hiding from that person? hmmm my hubby๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Are you good at keeping secrets? u answer dat

- Do u cry in front of people? i try not to

-What do you do if you are mad at someone? my cheeks go red and kaan se dhuwan niklofy so i just leave da place instantly

- Do u prefer wearing dark colors or light... Why? light ,feel light๐Ÿ˜†

- When did you have your last fight? With whom? i dont remember fights unless its to unforgettable to forget๐Ÿ˜†

- What is your favorite candy? orange

- What is the first thing you try to notice in someone you meet for the first time? smile

Happy answering๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ofcourse am happy answering them but da easy ones were quite light n made me real light๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love,
Gracella

Edited by shijhu - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail

Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shjhu

baba re gurpreet dear pyaar jata rahi ho ki jaan le rahi ho how scary if i recall it at night i iwll faint ๐Ÿ˜† thnx dear for da sig love u .......u r very talented muuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

๐Ÿ˜† Well I guess thats what Paranormal is about๐Ÿ˜‰

Dont worry di.. u wont faint. Ill be there to catch you! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thankss Gracii ๐Ÿค—

shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow, congratz Jhumi di ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—....finally I get to grill u!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ will be back with lots of q's...so be prepared!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by shruti_5 - 16 years ago
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acha jhum..u think i give only easy questions..? ๐Ÿ˜‰
theek hai..toh i think it's time for a task.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your Task:

Paranormal Forum needs a new DOTW(discussion of the week) and since it's been a while since u posted a new thread here and since you are our 1st MOTM, u are getting the honor of making the DOTW this time.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Is it okay with you..? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
GracellaEdited by Gracella - 16 years ago
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_5

wow, congratz Jhumi di ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—....finally I get to grill u!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ will be back with lots of q's...so be prepared!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

hey shruu thnx a tons weetipie but i am reaqlly sorry u will have to wait to grill me cuz i will be back after 15th so i wills till be da motm tab saari kasar poorofy okk honey take care .cheers

shijhu thumbnail

acha jhum..u think i give only easy questions..? ๐Ÿ˜‰
theek hai..toh i think it's time for a task.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your Task:

Paranormal Forum needs a new DOTW(discussion of the week) and since it's been a while since u posted a new thread here and since you are our 1st MOTM, u are getting the honor of making the DOTW this time.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Is it okay with you..? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Gracella

hmmm will do da task anything for u dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shijhu

hmmm will do da task anything for u dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww...thanks..but will u be able to do ..or will u do after 15th june..?๐Ÿ˜‰