JMD 1st Banner Contest - CLOSED

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Freinds😃

JMD Dev Team is back with another interesting and fun filled event.  This time it is JMD's First Banner Contest so I'm expecting a HUGE Response from you guys😳

Along with the Fun, We always have some rules aswell right? Well here are some simple rules for you to understand and read before taking part in the Contest:

Rules for Banner Contest

The Banner size should be 728(width) by 90(height) Pixels. One member can submit maximum 5 banners. Please make sure the banners are different from each other.

All banners should be still. Animated banners are not allowed. The same banner in different colours will not be accepted.

Do not advertise any banner (or print the maker's name), either through post or PM, this can lead to disqualification.

The banner should be neat and should not contain any sexual content, either in picture or words.

Please try to include pictures of as many charecters of the show as possible. 2-3 Charecters only will not be allowed

You can Find Pictures here😳:

Some Good Pictures on Pages 3 & 4

Jai Ma Durga Picture Gallery

How to make a Banner?

Click here for step by step guide to make a banner

The banners should be to the ID JMDentries with the PM title 'Banner Contest'

How to Submit your entry?

To PM /attach your banner :

a) Upload the banner using these sites or any other sites of your choice : www.imageshack.us  or www.tinypic.com

b) Click on the button located in upper-right hand corner - -
An Insert Image Box will pop up. Paste the link of the image where it says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

All the qualified banners would be put up for voting after the due date and the one with the maximum votes would be the winner.

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS 3rd June 2008

In case you have any doubts regarding the banner contest, please feel free to post your queries in this post or me (dramaholic)

Looking forward to seeing a flood of entries!!😃

Regards,
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jungli Billi thumbnail
wowww... a banner contest great stuff!

have you advertised it at the avi n sig section?

oh n in the GA too?

hope it goes really well for you Dil! 😳

Ppl get participating ok! 😃 I know u all want your banner at the top of the forum! 😆
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Thanks Dibs!
Will try to participate! :D
LeadNitrate thumbnail
dil, its fine but really short notice, i wish i could participate but its such a short time
-dramaholic- thumbnail
@: Tan, The last date to enter your entries is 3rd June..Do you want me to extend the contest?
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaholic

@: Tan, The last date to enter your entries is 3rd June..Do you want me to extend the contest?

no leave it, coz i will be away till 8th june and if you extend teh date then also i will not be able to avail the opportunity😭

zahra. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i will def enter!! lemme look for some good pics!! hehe...
-dramaholic- thumbnail
@: Heenu, All done, Thanks 4 the support 😃
@: Zahra, Thanks a ton!
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
kool!!
I'll give it a try!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I for one can only vote. For all the participants...Wish you all the best! 😳