Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
LOL! I had fun reading these! 😆

Sorry Kru, but one of our secrets is out 😆 It's nothing to be ashamed of 😉

lol Manai I do that too and this guy that sits in front of me in one my classes was like, who is he? And I'm like...uh, someone you don't know? 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

lol Manai I do that too and this guy that sits in front of me in one my classes was like, who is he? And I'm like...uh, someone you don't know? 😆

ha ha thank god i am not the only one *wipes sweat off of forehead*😆 i have a friend named edward and i always ask him if he is a vampire or if he could change his name to edward cullen!😆

Dark Love thumbnail
^ LMAO! 😆 Is he hot? 😉

When I'm on facebook, I usually write about my obsession of Edward, like, "Ahhh Edwardd" *sigh*" and stuff...and then I realized that there were a few Edwards at my school, so I had to start adding the Cullen part 😆 😆 😆

The Edward I know comes in the Geico commericals 😆 He's poles apart from Cullen. 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail

^ LMAO! 😆 Is he hot? 😉

When I'm on facebook, I usually write about my obsession of Edward, like, "Ahhh Edwardd" *sigh*" and stuff...and then I realized that there were a few Edwards at my school, so I had to start adding the Cullen part 😆 😆 😆

The Edward I know comes in the Geico commericals 😆 He's poles apart from Cullen. 😆

yes he is hot but he is my best bud!😆 ha ha there is like 5 edwards in my school so i got to specific!😆

Dark Love thumbnail
^ Yea it's like, OMG your crushing on Edward?

Wait which one? The freshman? Or the junior? Or senior? Does he go to our school?

It's like NO. It's Edward Cullen.

- Ohh. Is he a new student?
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Wait which one? The freshman? Or the junior? Or senior? Does he go to our school?

hahah maddz...that same thingg happened with mee 😆 😆 😆 all my friendz were like..who is tht 😆 😆
~*manai*~ thumbnail

🤣 that reminds me of what my friend said to me! she goes edward cullen is he new does he have short brown hair and is wearing a blue polo at the table next to use!

- i go kind if except he is lives in forks washington  is a vampire and is from a book!😆

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well...I haven't read TW yet(I know I'm pathetic 😆 😉)but I will become one soon...b/c I get obbessed with Books and characters easily!! 😃 😳
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

hahah maddz...that same thingg happened with mee 😆 😆 😆 all my friendz were like..who is tht 😆 😆

😆😆😆 Were you like talking about him or writing his name all over your stuff? 😆
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

🤣 that reminds me of what my friend said to me! she goes edward cullen is he new does he have short brown hair and is wearing a blue polo at the table next to use!

- i go kind if except he is lives in forks washington  is a vampire and is from a book!😆

🤣🤣🤣

And if he has golden eyes 😆