niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
It's ok, says Kapil

Yudhistir from Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat aka Kapil Nirmal has been nominated in Star Parivaar Awards for the Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male).

Yudhistir plays character of a royal prince who believes in taking forward the family's legacy and walk on the path of his father to run his kingdom.

Similar to his character Kapil believes in living his real life in a similar way and finds the concept of just getting nominated for the awards not surprising, "It's ok to be nominated. I was expecting a nomination for myself. Whether I will win or no that's a different story altogether".

"I'm the best and I find nobody to be my competitor. My job is to act and I try to stick to that only. However, it is my dream to become a bollywood actor but nevertheless I will continue doing television if I get good roles," a confident Kapil says

Kapil always prefers the casual look and that's what he has planned for the awards nite for himself and he is assured that irrespective of winning or losing he will have a blast that's one thing for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxashaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
already posted! 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=946282
***eesha*** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sooooo sad!!!!  he didnt win!!!!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm he is already a winner for us.. his fans..😃 And we definitely dun want him to win awards in some rigged award ceremony..