Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys. i'm not excited about the episode anymore. i still don't belive tht she's leaving.my heart says she's not gonna leave but all these news are tellin sumfin else๐Ÿ˜•

Iram
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey jia...I think we all have a pretty good reason not to be excited!

I know rite...I used to always think that Karan used to love how he gets to romance such a beautiful girl...If she leaves...I hope he misses her like hell.
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone...whats going on girls....has the espd started yet....

So badly wanna know how karan feels about shilpa leaving na?
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hii jiaa..dw its okiee..

alriteyy guys imma leave for a bitt..and ill be bakk laterrr..takee caree of yourselvess...dont stress tooo muchh..goo eatttt..for those that have barely eaten since yesterdayy..i was lik that yesterdayy too soo i knoo some of you might have barely eaten alsoo..but yeaa ill be bakk laterrr.. ๐Ÿค—

~Janki~
sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shifuu mood nahi hai............?ARey shilpu cant leave us its PS tension matt ley Okh..
hey jia
Maaaaaaaaan Epi is jus AWe...
lolz ATul FAint Anjie in night dress... ๐Ÿ˜†
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FIRST SCENE

dream seq cont......ridz gets up and goes while armi stares.....cuming out of the dream he sees ridz unzipping her dress .....he closes his eyes and shouts.....ridz looks at him and say y wats wrng in front of u.....he like no i will go out .so ridz says no i will go to bathroom.....

he is relieved.........next atul shivering at the very thought of anjie changing in front of him.....anjie cums out in shorts and noodle strap top......her straps cannot be done so she asks atul who faints......repeating Hunuman Chalisa....and there r a few non-veg jokes here by him wen hes talking to himself.....

Keerti-shubh cute scene as shubh cums to give her flower.....

Armi staring at ridz sleeping.....he removes the loose strand of hair from her face......
shifa1234 thumbnail
sanz i cnt help it yaar ๐Ÿ˜•

rida- i hope he misses her lyk hell 2 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
have u all seen todays SBS....If You want to watch/download...PM me ..ill give you the link ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey all u know wat..
if shilpa stays for 4 months more den dey can end DMG...wid shilpa.....as it started in aug n d contract will b ebdin in aug only....
so i'll b happy if DMG ends will shilpa...

i hope creatives get dis idea...
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hii guys before i leavee..i just checked the petition...we have 905 signatures...only 95 more until it reaches 1000...so whoever hasnt signed it yettt..pleasee signn itt..we dont wanna miss anyy chance to have shilpa in the showw..k thankss byeeeeeeeee...

~Janki~