Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Becky luv u so much πŸ€—u r giving us hope since yesterday. U should be creative😳😳Edited by preksha490 - 15 years ago
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww okiee byee beckyyy and thankss a lott againn!!! πŸ€—

~Janki ~
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Natasha😊: They are just playing simple ENTERTAINMENT POLICTICS. You have no idea how much media hype and attention they are gaining through this! LOADS! Articles in newspapers and all over in other sources, they gain loadss through this.

Another thing I believe is that they are doing this so as to DIVERT our attention. If you see ALL of yesterday NOT A SINGLE person was very willing to talk of the episode...every body was sad and depressed, so you see their plan is working- they change our concentration on a different thing, on the outer world of DMG...we STOP thinking of the episodes..we STOP thinking..of CONFESSION...and so then they can throw an UNEXPECTED and SURPRISING confession scene at her...that just makes all that tension in us fade away..and all the excitement and happiness comes in πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ All smiles! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Yesterday was the only day I saw in the DMG forum, when there wasn't a SINGLE topic on confession. Otherwise there is always someone or the other on about confession happening confession this confession that- yesterday everything was just silent! That in itself was a goal for the Creatives to accomplish. To stop us from thinking about it. Edited by beckytower - 15 years ago
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey preks..janki..n marisha...im natasha 😊
i hope its a PS...i wanna know the reaon of doing it..if its true πŸ˜›
shifa1234 thumbnail
byye becky, luv u hun, cum bak soon 😳

tash- i hope so πŸ˜•

ahhhh KS/AR LUV DEM 2 BITS! 😳
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girlies..

Whats happening

OMG whos watching the IPL...WHAT a match...
Ive Lost my voice screaming
πŸ˜†
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww.Thanks guys love you too. You accepted me with so much love- then I can always do this little much πŸ€— Alright I am going now. Bye bye 😳 Take care!
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi natasha and zeba

yes guys lets hope for the best 😳
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@becky...hmmmm so true...i agree completely...its just 2 divert the attention frm confession....hmm gud logic there 😳 ...well thought.....but i dunno i just hope its all true..but i havnt heard such a BIG PS happening anywhere.still hope its true..raelly.. 😳
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Janki...thanx so much 4 replying!

Hi Shifa...!

I really think dat its all a PS...bt as usual...i wonder y DMG needs it?! Its already gathering amazing TRPs!

Marisha