Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Its all a publicity stunt i bet ! Daal mein kcuh kala hai,
they wnaa giv us a big suprise
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@fizzwizz.. sure will do..
@shifa.. I think there is hope.. if it's the fan's reponse that got her to stay back a few months/or publcity gimmick the petition and phone calls can work wonders.. so the fan power. πŸ˜ƒ .. so don't loose hope plz..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh no absolutely she's not doing it it was my random thought πŸ˜† don't think it wrong wayπŸ˜†

oh guyz she's not going anywhere ever it's all Publicity stunt plus read pg 64 my prediction of confession and jenns too it's all to keeping us stay away from this
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sachi yeh kya ho raha hai. In few mins we are down and then have high hopes. They r really playing wid our feelings

@fary: lol u r making me laugh πŸ˜†

@raji di: i m having high hopes now. 😳

hi shifa and sara 😳
thnx yaar what's ur name thoughπŸ˜† am fary

oh guyz after hearing this SBS thing am dead surte it's all publicity stunt but still just keep going with the petitions and everything and pm me the petition link too
what a way to distract us completly they need applause for this like i really mean it
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fary sure i m gonna pm u the petition link now.

And the petiton is going great. 804 signatures. We still need 200 more that will becum 1000 and will have great impact and i can see big dhamaka that shilpa is not leaving ! Yay! 😳
preki i have swo many id's and u can use same id too with keeping ur email private and using different name
sweetangel419 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hii guys myy heart justt sankk after i read the TB articlee...tell me its not truee...you guys still believe its a publicity stunt rightt?? cuz the more people that believe that, the more hopes i have toooo...ahhhhh...i woke up and came here first thingg and the first thing i saw was that TB articlee...blahhhh.. πŸ˜•

~Janki~
shifa1234 thumbnail
nsminerva - wats ur name hun?

i realy really really pray 2 God dis is all just PS omG i wudb soooooo happy if she stayed, i cnt explain. i dnt care if dey r playing wid us ryt now, cuz if shes stayin I wud 4giv dem. AR/ks hav bcum my lyf since dmg started last yr, i cnt liv widout dem πŸ˜• plzzz dnt go shilpz 😭