Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aww thanks Sonam! It means a lot to know that you're willing to listen to my sob stories! I'll definately keep that in mind!

You're mad too? Well I'm here for you anytime. I'm just a PM away 😊
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats even more sweet 😳

Theres so much of sweetness in this fanclub 😆 😳

Every individual has their own share of sob stories and its beautiful when two come together and share their experiences. It takes off the heaviness from the chest 😉
sonam_s thumbnail
Im just pretty much annoyed with my job! Thats about it
mimi0295 thumbnail
So true. Everyone [well, almost everyone] I've come across here on I-F are so amazingly genuine. Hats off to them! And you're right, sharing feelings are better off then surpressing them inside. 😊

Eghh, I here my parents say that all the time! LOL, but there are some things in life one doesn't enjoy- but has no other option.
sonam_s thumbnail
I understand what you mean! Its the same in my case. There are some things which I hate but cant really do much about it.

I think its much easier to open up to someone we have not met before and India-Forums is the best place to make new friends.
mimi0295 thumbnail
Totally. I find it so strange- yet amazing how I'm able to connect with others in a way that I might not even with my closest friends. What's outstanding is that everyones basically a stranger, but you connect so deeply with one another.. that it's not even funny. It's awesome, and I thank I-F for giving me the opportunity to meet with such wonderful people!
mimi0295 thumbnail
P.S Like my avi? I made it like 5 minutes ago!
sonam_s thumbnail
I was admiring it a few minutes ago 😳

Thats the beauty of India-Forums! Like most actors even I agree that its not just a chat place but its like family 😊

We are all strangers but its the things that we have in common which makes us closer and our shared experiences that makes us even more closer.
sonam_s thumbnail
Like my Heer-Prem siggy? I didnt make it 😆 😳
mimi0295 thumbnail
Mmmhhm, thats exactly what I wanted to say. I-F is my second family- as strange as that sounds, it's true. When my exams were near and I had to take a leave off I-F I felt like I was going to DIE [not literally] But yea, the friends I've made here have become a part of me! It's funny how a couple of PM's get people so attached!

-- YESS I love your P-H siggy! Who made it?