Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sonam_s

UPDATE TIME

Its a one month old video of SBS in which Shubangi and her daughter Ashi were seen speaking about Xmas.

They are both tooo cute!!!!!

OMG, Ashi is sooooooo cute and adorable and love Shubangi. She looks good! 😃

How did you like MJHT, Sonam?
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know. I loved it whenever she said Merry Christmas. 🤗🤗

It's a good show and I love all the characters of it especially Gunjan and Samrat. 😊

But what happened between the both of them which made Gunjan so unhappy?
OMG. Mimi and I love Samrat-Gunjan too. they are the best and sweetest and I could go on forever.

Samrat is the cool dude and hangs out with a bunch of his friends who made a bet with him. Gunjan is a really good singer and there was a talent parade where they were supposed to perform. His job was to get Gunjan to sing there. But he really believed in her and helped her get over her fear of performing in front of the audience. They both care for each other. She finds out through a friend of his (and her cousin) Dia. Dia is also in "love" with Samrat. She's brought this guy named Guru in to make Samrat jealous.. but it won't work.

I'm glad you're watching it. It's an awesome show!
sonam_s thumbnail

So she thinks that Samrat did it because of a bet and not because he cared for her, right?

Is Dia the one who wore yellow in the episode and the one which Gunjan calls, Di.
Yup. She thinks he doesn't care about her and broke her trust.

No, that's Nupur. She's her real sister. Dia wasn't in today's episode.
sonam_s thumbnail

Thanks for clearing the confusion. 😆 Will continue watchin this show. It seems really nice. 😃

I wonder where Mimi has been? She will be so happy knowing that I have seen the show. 😃

Have you seen the Unforgettable Tour? Some of the performances were really boring.
Edited by sonam_s - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
^^Im so angry with my above post. It looks so untidy. 😆
😆😆 I have gotten it from you too. Like your pms are always perfect and the paragraphs, perfectionist, aren't you?

I didn't see Mimi in the SaJan Mansion today either, she might be busy. Probably dreaming about Edward or wait, Jacob. She's a Jacob fan.

I watched the starting of the Unforgettable Tour.. I didn't like Preity's performance, Riteish's was average.. so I turned them off.
sonam_s thumbnail
Haha, im glad you took notice. 😆😆

I've always asked myself if im a perfectionist but I guess perfectionists will never accept that they are a perfectionist.

Vishal-Shekhar killed many ants during their performance because all they did was jump and jump. 😆😆

It truly was unforgettable. I will never forget the fact that they were all terrible performers.  😆😆
sonam_s thumbnail
^^Im angry with the above post again because the laughing icon should have been at the same line not the next. 😆😆