Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

LOL no, i'm on the Bipasha one right now... And then i have one gift icon to use... So I'll probably end up putting it in my sig... Actually, i had put together my favourite quotes into an icon sig... I'll show you ::

My favourite Jacob quotes :p Gonna use this one soon :p

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Merci beaucoup ma cher πŸ˜› You like Jake too?
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uhhhh....welcome....I understood merci though πŸ˜‰ Hey that reminds me u had to teach moi french like... a year ago πŸ˜›

Jake is nice boy, he kind of grew on me in the 3rd book but I adore Edward more 😳
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Please keep liking Edward more... =) Keeps Jacob for me that way.

Even if you liked Jacob no problem Manny, he'll imprint on me only =D Don't you worry =] You can have Edward [Though i do like him a lot lot lot]...

Ya I was supposed to teach you french. I have decided not to =)) Coz i can't teach nerds... Makes me feel dumb =))

Btw, I saw Sonel ki third wali victory. And I really think Nihal should have won.... =( But she did great haan! Very pleasantly surprised to see one of the girls get so far!
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U can have Jake I have no problem πŸ˜ƒ Aww u will make such a cute couple πŸ˜ƒ He being sooo tall and u being soo short......ok...sorry baba 😳

But u cant have everybody.... got that? It wont be fair πŸ˜› So its decided, u take Jacob and I get Edward πŸ˜ƒ Though we can exchange time and again πŸ˜‰

Hey, I am NOT a nerd!!!! I barely study pehle, I only do last minute studying. Dont keep bringing this again and again.

I am clueless about French as Bella is about.......everything πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ya, Sonel did a good job. But,I feel she came third with giving only minimum effort as compared to the others. Stop talking about Roadies!!!!!!!!This is the Twilight forum!!!! And why do I feel this topic about Jacob has become one of our PM chats   πŸ˜†
bathroombugs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Don't really like him cos he tried to break Edward and Bella up. Plus he says mean things about Edward.
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont like jacob..
i LOVE him!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh yes, ofcourse i do! He's awesome. JAcob's Character is so much fun, and adventurous, and Edward on the other hand is ... different. I like the other ppl of the Cullen family, like Emmett, Carlisle, and JAsper. But Im a JAcob fan! Call me a freak, call me obsessed, im in luv with him. AFter reading eclipse, i still luveed him. I always liked him. He was always there for Bella, as a friend, though he 'liked' her. Anyways, whatever anyone says, im a JAcob Fan, and i luv himβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ

-Love Esha

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

No, Thanku! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† I dont like Jacob at all..

But for Sam's sake..I dont mind him being there in the book(s)

ditto that
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Esha_423-

Oh yes, ofcourse i do! He's awesome. JAcob's Character is so much fun, and adventurous, and Edward on the other hand is ... different. I like the other ppl of the Cullen family, like Emmett, Carlisle, and JAsper. But Im a JAcob fan! Call me a freak, call me obsessed, im in luv with him. AFter reading eclipse, i still luveed him. I always liked him. He was always there for Bella, as a friend, though he 'liked' her. Anyways, whatever anyone says, im a JAcob Fan, and i luv himβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ

-Love Esha

agree wit u!!!
jacob rockss!!!
btw who is Sam????????????πŸ˜•