shifa1234 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
k sanz, cum bak soon i need sum company 😕 sum1 2 drown my sorrows wid 😭 😭

Edited by shifa1234 - 16 years ago
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey ppl,

i'm back ..... but while i was gone - i still couldn't take my mind off this ....... few thoughts:

1) it just occurred to me that jen is not here today and last night she was so sure about shilpa not leaving ....... she's gonna be so heartbroken when she gets back tomorrow - i mean she's one of the founding members of the Heaven (and same for you guys - i'm new to the heaven cause i was away from i-f when they started but you guys have been here from #1)

2) i think it has become concrete in my head now that i really don't want a replacement - would rather have the a-r story end and a's story continue with someone else - prob not muski cause i don't want a triangle with a, her and rahul (for those of you who are wondering what i mean by this - i had made a post but i'm too ....... i dunno ....... sad ...... numb ....... i dunno ...... something to find the link so if you wanna find it and read it please do - but i'm pretty sure no one is in the mood)

but really i'm so trying to fathom how jen is gonna react to this
shifa1234 thumbnail
hey navy

😕 😭 😭 id rather A gets it wid muski, i wud find dat more tolerable dan sum new girl pretending 2 b ridz, cuz she can neva b her 😭 😭 😭 ohh man i cant bare 2 watch 2 days epi knowin dat dez r d last few scens wil c of KS n AR 2getha 😭 😭 😭
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey galz...... 😭
is this thing true..avantika relacing shilpa?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey sanniya ...rhea..nat..shifa....navy....

has dmg started yet

Edited by xarmaanloverx - 16 years ago
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ no no no shifa i don't want a replacement for riddzi either ....... i'm saying that her character should end properly and then have a new girl as a completely new and different character ...... ummm yeah i made it clear in my very long post - its like on page 5 or 6 of the dmg forum but if you don't feel like reading it no problem - but lemme clarify - i don't want a new actress playing riddhima ...... if shilpa's decision is final - which it pretty much is - then i want riddhima's character to end with her ....... and a new story develop with armaan - and that too not right away ...... focus should be on the others for a while and then have a completely new doctor or nurse introduced for armaan maybe even somene who is older than him in the show - like another senior doctor - so the story would be completely different from a-r ...... because if they just replace the actress - then all the old scenes have to be replaced as well - dream/dance sequences - and i don't want to just erase shilpa like that
shifa1234 thumbnail
hey tash n zeba

no ent started yet zeba, n tash i dnt no yaar, its wat sum ppl r sayin n shes 🤢 if u ask me, n plus ders not article or nething on it so.....

i feel lyk s**** ryt now 😭 😭 😭 ahhh KS in d promo, makes me wna weep my heart out
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tasha..ya but tht wud b a lil difficult na..coz armu;s luv is ridzie only...so how can he like some1 else 😭 ..but ya i guess it wud b bttr thn umm a new ridz 😭 😭 😭