CID Forum Thumbnail CID

DOTW: The Mysterious mask

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome Friends

This week discussion will be based on

The Mysterious Mask

Since the DOTW is still not up so i am doing it myself.

The case focussed on drug deals that goes on in Mask parties where rich brats come hiding their faces behind colorful masks. Two cases were going on in parallel, one was this murder mystery of Sujata at the mask party the other was Abhi's growing fondness for his friend's spouse.

That is a little review of what we have seen now lets start with the questions.

Have you ever attended a mask party? Would you like to taste this fun in near future?

Why do you think Sujata started to take drugs and kept in a secret from her hubby?

Do you like the idiotic jokes of Freddy...do not you think sometimes he over acts, deliberately acts dumb?

Whose smarter Kaveri or Lavanya

Who do you like Vivek or Freddy? Provide reasons to support your choice.

Abhi is in love and i am sure Shruti too loves him. By now it is clear that Viren is not a nice person or else he would not have faked his death so do you think Abhi should let Shruti go to Viren?  

Before a lover/Romeo he is a CID officer, if something is going wrong then its his duty to protest then why should he sacrifice, CID officers are human as well then why can't they love someone[Referring to Daya's last statement "CID walon ko pyaar karna nehi chahiye"]?

Will be looking forward to ur views.

Have fun!!

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Welcome Friends

The Mysterious Mask

I am so...so...so...so...so Sorry...please please please please please forgive me...I promise never to be late again 😭

The case focussed on drug deals that goes on in Mask parties where rich brats come hiding their faces behind colorful masks. Two cases were going on in parallel, one was this murder mystery of Sujata at the mask party the other was Abhi's growing fondness for his friend's spouse.

Have you ever attended a mask party? Would you like to taste this fun in near future?

well I havent and after seeing this Friday's epi..I am nt going to one either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why do you think Sujata started to take drugs and kept in a secret from her hubby?

like CID officers evn I dont believe that a wife is drug addict and her hubby doesnt has the faintest idea of it

Do you like the idiotic jokes of Freddy...do not you think sometimes he over acts, deliberately acts dumb?

well honestly I do feel that did he really qualify for CID where we have ACP and Abhi and Daya kinda ppl.

I guess Kaveri..bt well I havent seen much of Lavanya much either. So no comparison as of now. For now - both are CID officers so they need to be good.

Both..I mean they are like Santa Banta..for an interesting conversation, we need both ends...just one wont do!

Abhi is in love and i am sure Shruti too loves him. By now it is clear that Viren is not a nice person or else he would not have faked his death so do you think Abhi should let Shruti go to Viren? 

well here I differ. Not letting Shruti fall in danger and marrying her are different things. I dont think she loves Abhi when she knows her hubby is alive. I mean see its wrong that when ur hubby is alive u marry hubby's frnd plus they have a daughter also. Moreover, Abhi should marry bt not her.

I know CID ppl have lots of probs when Marriages come into discussion bt am sure there will be someone for Abhi for sure...else yahan par se hi koi kar lega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Before a lover/Romeo he is a CID officer, if something is going wrong then its his duty to protest then why should he sacrifice, CID officers are human as well then why can't they love someone[Referring to Daya's last statement "CID walon ko pyaar karna nehi chahiye"]?

CID waloin ko pyaar nahi karna chahiye is ofcourse wrong. But see its like do u remember an epi where Daya and Abhi were supposingly thought killed in a bomb blast in a plane?? I mean think then..if Abhi or Daya were married...their families would have a terror...

Moreover when u are in a duty where there is no time limit..how can u give time to your family?

Have fun!!

Edited by luna_lovegood - 16 years ago
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome Friends

The Mysterious Mask

no, I never attended such a party & don't want to even taste this kind of things, the peole I don't know I can't get along with them like this

may be she was depressed & dissatisfaied for some reason which lead to live her life in this wild way

yesssssssss, very much,even I have written here before that he wasn't such a dumb in old CID days, yes, surely she hasn't the intelligence like the superiors...but still, freddy sometimes really gives overdose of comedy which makes the episode very silly, ...but again it's not his fault, it's the fault of the director & screenplay writer.

I think Kaveri, I don't like Lavanya very much, she acts like emotion & expressionless.

of course vivek, cause vivek doesn't talk too much but done his work so smoothly, he is a man who talks less but works more, I find very much similarity between Daya & vivek, cause Daya was like this when he was new to the CID team, he used to talk so less but works so much and that with so much smoothness....

I don't think Shruti loves Abhi.....she is still very much in love with Viren......so far we don't know the story of viren..... but yess, Abhi should let Shruti to go to viren....& if the story turns otherwise then it will depend upon the situation.......like if viren got murdered by his fellow members....then.....  

yeah, they are very much human beings, but I think Daya said it rightly, look what we should do & what we will do is different, as far as their lifes are concerned, it's very much true that their job is risky,anytime anything could happen with them,and besides, they have very few time to devote for family...but still they fell in love......both Abhijeet & Daya...... I think Daya might experience such incident which leads him to think in this way......pyar karna to nehi chaiye......lekin......pyar ho jata hain....I think he was consoling Abhi ...cause at that time abhi was too much emotional

Have fun!!

Thanks for posting such a lovely DOTW

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the new twist of Viren but the mystery for the week was okay. There weren't as many twists and turns like the normal CID.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Welcome Friends

The Mysterious Mask

I have not been to any . It does look fun and any reason to party i am  readyπŸ˜†

not sure what made her  maybe depression

I od think he does overact but i love freddie...he to me is the life of this show...till we got him in this avatar it was all work and no play ...now its fun to see smiles and laughter tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think both are not that great ....still to show and prove something 

Freddy its the fun element he provides to a serious show..i have watched this show for years and this change is good...if not the characters become very monotonous and predictable

We are still to see what is the true intentions of Viren. Was it Shruti who faked it...I want Abhi to be with Shruti only if Viren is prove to be a shady person

Ya i agree they should be able to love someone . But sometimes your better half may not be happy with you being away for long times and in dangerous situations..hence daya has mentioned tht

thanks ananya and good to be back with my views 😳

Have fun!!

luna_lovegood thumbnail
well I knw CID epis have been of a lil low level...bt well all we can do it pray and be happy because we are getting them still... πŸ˜ƒ

and all ur comments are welcome in the chaska meter - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/945907
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have you ever attended a mask party? Would you like to taste this fun in near future?No, but I would like to go to one because hey another reason to party.

Why do you think Sujata started to take drugs and kept in a secret from her hubby?I think that maybe she took them on account they she was taking it for a long time and didnt tell her hubby b4 marriage anf then became scared he would leave her.

Do you like the idiotic jokes of Freddy...do not you think sometimes he over acts, deliberately acts dumb?Kk, he makes me laugh, his so dum*.

Whose smarter Kaveri or LavanyaI like both of them and think that they are both smart

Who do you like Vivek or Freddy? Provide reasons to support your choice.Vivek is strong and hot. Freddy makes me laugh.

Abhi is in love and i am sure Shruti too loves him. By now it is clear that Viren is not a nice person or else he would not have faked his death so do you think Abhi should let Shruti go to Viren?If she really wanted Viren then yes Abhi has to.

Before a lover/Romeo he is a CID officer, if something is going wrong then its his duty to protest then why should he sacrifice, CID officers are human as well then why can't they love someone[Referring to Daya's last statement "CID walon ko pyaar karna nehi chahiye"]?His human and should get married or fall in love.
luna_lovegood thumbnail
interesting answers...rite??