Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
lol...okay...you want in US dollars...ok....so Lara..I'm bidding for 85 USD....that's safe, no? πŸ˜†

@star: yah I understand that now....ahem... πŸ˜†
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^lol...I will bid for 100 canadian dollars! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Shazia_haya thumbnail
now how much is that?....

I know.....1 USD is around 8 HKD

and these days 1 Canadian dollar is also around 8 HKD...

so again....but this time I bid for 120 USD now Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^since u guys are bidding US dollars, I will bid for 125 USD! πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail
250 USD

hum barre dil wale hai πŸ˜‰ 😳
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is my copyrighted bidding draft, don't anyone dare try to copy it πŸ˜› :

1. Bidding price: Rs 40000 (approx. USD 1000)
2. Name will remain unchanged as 'Star da Dhaba'
3. Top management will be allowed to continue and if any change is made then they'll receive industry standard severance package.
4. Old staffs will be retained in addition to new staffs.
5. Old staff along with the new staffs will be given extensive training to bring them upto the standard of the best of the dhaba industry.
6. If at a latter stage any old staff is retrenched then he'll be given training and full assistance for a new job in addition to a severance package.
7. Life time membership for Star and her immediate family* to the dhaba, wherein they can have Rs 2000 (approx. USD 50) worth of free food (excluding liquors) every month and also a 50% discount on any amount over and above Rs 2000. Also they can avail upto 50% discount for upto four guests of theirs every month.

*Immediate family includes, parents, husband, children, brother of upto 18 yrs of age, unmarried sister of upto 21 yrs of age.
Edited by souro - 16 years ago
Shazia_haya thumbnail
πŸ˜† .......wow.....dude you are kool....well now I think.....

it should be either me or souro who shall be getting the dhaba.....everyone else.....back out! πŸ˜†

Anyway.....my next bid is for 1200USD
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow!! i didnt know my dhaba was so much in demand....love the biddingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: souro

This is my copyrighted bidding draft, don't anyone dare try to copy it πŸ˜› :

1. Bidding price: Rs 40000 (approx. USD 1000)  not bad!πŸ˜†
2. Name will remain unchanged as 'Star da Dhaba' love this part!!πŸ˜ƒ
3. Top management will be allowed to continue and if any change is made then they'll receive industry standard severance package. and who is the top mgmt???πŸ˜•
4. Old staffs will be retained in addition to new staffs. gud!
5. Old staff along with the new staffs will be given extensive training to bring them upto the standard of the best of the dhaba industry. kya matlab??? they are already well trained ok!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

6. If at a latter stage any old staff is retrenched then he'll be given training and full assistance for a new job in addition to a severance package. watever...
7. Life time membership for Star and her immediate family* to the dhaba, wherein they can have Rs 2000 (approx. USD 50) worth of free food (excluding liquors) every month and also a 50% discount on any amount over and above Rs 2000. Also they can avail upto 50% discount for upto four guests of theirs every month. Awesome policy!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

*Immediate family includes, parents, husband, children, brother of upto 18 yrs of age, unmarried sister of upto 21 yrs of age.
omg!! so very particular??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well so far i liked this offer^....coz its not only bout the price but for the policies offered by the buyer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...*a very experienced buyer it seems...*πŸ˜‰

but the sale is still open for another day😳.....so others can still give it a try!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Haila star?....yeh kya hua?

PS: As long as souro gets the dhaba (WHEN if not me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )....I'm okay with it....since souro sure did went into the details of the deal.....hmm....but star.....yeh saab batein toh hum dono apas mein.....private mein discuss kar sakte hai na πŸ˜‰ 😳 .....don't be too impressed by souro πŸ˜†
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well shazia..the deal was too gud to be refused..with the memberships n stuff!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but i m not being unfair...if u give me a better offer...or rather more facilities πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ i can look into ur offer too!! πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†