Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyyy Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Long time yaar... Gud to see u againπŸ˜ƒ

Huh?? Why Ronak is separating RK?? Aree kyaa Q hai yeh????πŸ˜† Even after watching 1 year of this serial, u r asking the same basic kindergarden Q?????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course he wants to take revenge on Robbie so he used Kasturi. He also wanted to be a rockstar it seems🀣🀣🀣 but Robbie ne chance maarliyaa and so Ronak is trying to take revengeπŸ€ͺ

bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

Heyyy Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Long time yaar... Gud to see u againπŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear me too missed you guys 😭😭

Huh?? Why Ronak is separating RK?? Aree kyaa Q hai yeh????πŸ˜† Even after watching 1 year of this serial, u r asking the same basic kindergarden Q?????πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kindergarden question πŸ˜† how yaar 😭😭 cause the raunak they showed that time and now are complete different na πŸ˜”

Of course he wants to take revenge on Robbie so he used Kasturi. He also wanted to be a rockstar it seems🀣🀣🀣 but Robbie ne chance maarliyaa and so Ronak is trying to take revengeπŸ€ͺ

i agree about revenge but why, he could have done it long ago why now πŸ˜•

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shara wellcome dear ...aap aaye bahar aayi ...kabhi apko aur forum ko dekhte hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Back to ur Q ...yaar kishu ne bata diya hai ...lekin ek baat ...Kishu darling aap keh rahi hai kindergarten wale Q?? ..lekin meri jaan ..jab ekta hi kinder garten wala reason dikha rahi hai revenge ka ..to hum anaari toh esse sawal kar sakte hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...tell tell???πŸ˜†

Sharra really yaar reason bahut hi ajeebo garib hai 😳

Manpreet

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Krishi 🀣 good explanation
I still cant believe its over a damn audition that Robbie won and Raunak turned up late to 🀣

@ lwfw Hes been planning the revenge since Robbie fell in love with Kasturi

Before that Robbie was agressive, ruthless and tough....Raunak was probably too scared to act then πŸ˜†

After Robbie fell in love with Kasturi.....we all know what happened...he became a changed man...all soft and what not πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 hes weak point was Kasturi......so the only way to destroy Robbies life is to take away the most precious thing in his life.....hence RaKa wedding 🀒 😑 😑

Thats where it all started and where it still is today 😑

Youd think Raunak would have gone for another audition.....he could have been Star Voice of India today 🀣 🀣 🀣 Edited by Kay - 15 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

thanks dear me too missed you guys 😭😭

Tu miss karti Rakhogi yaa forum pe bhi aana shuru karogi???πŸ˜†

kindergarden question πŸ˜† how yaar 😭😭 cause the raunak they showed that time and now are complete different na πŸ˜”

Areee did u forget all the posts we made wen RaKa wedding took place and its after effects on us??? How many did we bang our heads saying tat Ronak is not as mahaan as he portrays and tat something is fishy with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

i agree about revenge but why, he could have done it long ago why now πŸ˜•

Sharaa, to answer ur Q "why now?" Its simple. Ronak has been waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike Robbie. It landed in RaS' hands wen he came to know tat Robbie luvs Kas seriously. So he started playing his tricks and since then he is trying to take revenge on Robbie by separating him from Kasturi

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shara, is that you???😲...How was your trip to that Neverland yaar, we thought you really liked it and settled there???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but nice to see you again yaar..πŸ˜ƒ

Krishuu, are you serious???😲..Raunak is taking revenge on Robbie because Robbie took away his chance of being the 'Rockstar'???😲I mean, are they trying to tell us that the whole country can have only 'ONE' rockstar???πŸ˜•...Why can't Raunak go and get himself another Rockstar post???πŸ˜•

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sharooooooooo πŸ˜ƒ

So good to see you post πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bellcomes to the lands of the confuseds and dard-e-dils πŸ˜†

The serial wala reason shown to us is that Raunak harbored a grudge against Robbie from childhood for snathcing some singing comepetitions away from him way back in school....that led to grudges and jealousy ....which is being to to effect now....why he waited ...we are waiting to still know

The TRP reason is kuch to chahiye episodes badhane ke liye πŸ˜†

The BT reason is lead actress ko "White as a swan paint karo"....baaki characters ka character assination hota hai to hone do 😭

@Kay
Your post was so amusing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

@ Krishi 🀣 good explanation
I still cant believe its over a damn audition that Robbie won and Raunak turned up late to 🀣

@ lwfw Hes been planning the revenge since Robbie fell in love with Kasturi

Before that Robbie was agressive, ruthless and tough....Raunak was probably too scared to act then πŸ˜†

After Robbie fell in love with Kasturi.....we all know what happened...he became a changed man...all soft and what not πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 hes weak point was Kasturi......so the only way to destroy Robbies life is to take away the most precious thing in his life.....hence RaKa wedding 🀒 😑 😑

Thats where it all started and where it still is today 😑

Youd think Raunak would have gone for another audition.....he could have been Star Voice of India today 🀣 🀣 🀣

You bet !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Didn't you hear his 'original tune' of Kal Ho Na Ho???🀣

K, btw its nice to see that you are writing more than one line and man each line is loaded with wit and humor...you are just the thing we wanted..😳

bikerider thumbnail
@ mannu thanks yaar mera side lene keliye πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

@kay hmm you explanation is better πŸ˜† he would have gone to next audition then my life would have been better πŸ˜† as roka would have been happier πŸ˜‰

@krishu : hehe time nahi milta yaar other forum se idhar aneko πŸ˜‰ so i just miss you 😳

agree with you that we always found fishy with raunak 🀣 🀣

hehe so raunak is ready to strike πŸ˜”

raksha πŸ˜† me only 😳 just visiting kas land from everland πŸ˜‰

aree you bhi krishi has been always liking raunak thats why that explanation 🀣 🀣

all you gals thanks for the response 😳