Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
^^haan Anku plz move kardo meri chhoti si kahani 😭 😭 😭 aur Henna 🤔 ...yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make it clear in the first post kyun ke kuchh aur hi samajh aata hai 😳 😳 Ruhi & I tho got totally confused isiliye I went on to write that part....sorry everyone 🥺
Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rah_akki

😭 aur Henna 🤔 ...yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make it clear in the first post kyun ke kuchh aur hi samajh aata hai 😳 😳 Ruhi & I tho got totally confused isiliye I went on to write that part....sorry everyone 🥺

cum on na yaar don't be heartbroken... n plz tell me where my post isn't clear.. so that I can change it if it helps....😳😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
okies.. I hoping all misunderstanding have been cleared... n there's no hard feelings 😳😳... soo...

I'm finally gonna post the part that's been sitting typed on my desktop for ages...😳 but ek sec I opened this thread for all to enjoy so everyone better be smiling aise now >> 😃 😆

here goes continuing from where verni left it:

Verni : Sab kahan hain? anku, nids.. henna.. donny... reshu.. eks... koi dikh hi nahi raha....

Just then there is a whole load of noise in the corridor… Verni turns to see what all the fuss is about… kk too turns…

There they see the 'SEXY ANGELS' entering the building… everyone's attention on them…. Verni turns back to KK.

Verni: loh aagayi 'sexy angels'…

Kk: (busy laffing at them)… yeh Anku, Nidz aur Henna bhi na… (laffing she walks back in the classroom)

Verni, still standing there wonders…

Verni: yeh toh sirf 3 hi hain… 4 fourth sexy angel kahan gayi….

Wondering she enters the classroom and being KK ki choti chamchi she sits with her!

Sexy Angel's maarofy entry in class too… Henna stops in the doorway on seeing an extra hot looking dude… she stares at him for a while until he looks at her… then looks away on purpose…

Kewl dude walks up to sexy angels… Henna trying to avoid him…

Dude: Hennnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Henna: uff! Tum phir se… hatto side pe… *walks past*

She goes and sits down on the bench the sexy angels have written their name all over. Meanwhilst…

Anku: Donnyyy *goes to give him a hug*

Donny turns and goes to Nidz…

Donny: Midz didiii… *he gives her a hug instead*…

Anku shocked and angry walks off to go sit on the sexy angels ki bench… Nidz and Donny are busy talking…

The class is one hell of a noisy place… Verni is trying to make everyone chup but with no luck… Anku Verni and KK start having their own girly talks… about none other than SUMIT!!!

Henna looks at them…

Henna: *to self* Uff! Phir se shuru… ek toh sumit has never looked at her aur iss kk ko lagta hai ki wo uska hai… wo bhi bachpan se… yeh verni na is only agreeing kyunki woh uski behen hai… kk even failed a yr to be humari class mein… older than sumit phir bhi jaan nahi chodd rahi…sad.. very sad…

She looks around and sees the fourth sexy angel busy folding paper planes and aiming it bechare innocent newbies… Henna calls out to her laughing at her harkatein…

Henna: Saara baaz aa jaa yaar…

But too late…saara lets go of the paper aeroplane and it hits henna…

Henna: (gusse mein gets up) jaan ke kiya na…

Saara: haan toh…

Henna: kya haan toh… yahan aake phir se karke dikha..

Saara goes up to henna and they continue their fight as always… the class is in utter mayhem… Donny glances over and sees Henna n Saara about to pull each others hair out n runs to stop them… (Evil Saara n Donny are twins for those that don't know)

Meanwhilst… the teacher enters….*Eksy SAM WHAM BHAM music in the background*

Eks: KYA HO RAHA HAI YAHANNNNNN!!!!!

Henna looks at saara *oopss* fata fut everyone runs to their place and sits down… Donny squeezes himself on the edge of Henna's bench…Henna tries pushing donny off!

Saara: Donny bro sit araam se… uski lap pe baito na…

Donny: Gud idea…

Henna gives both a threatening look…. Finally peace and order is restored in the class and Mrs. Sexy Sam is ready to begin her session…

KK, Anku and Verni eagerly have their eyes fixed on the door as tho they are waiting for sumone… Henna is busy trying to push donny off the bench and Donny trying his best to stay sitting… Saara on the other hand is occupying herself with some masti or the other…

Just then a gorgeous hunk walks casually into the class… late as always it's sumit… as always all sexy angels.. (excluding busy saara)… tilt their head to the side and say 'HAYE' at the same time…

Donny: wat ..haye??? *looks at henna gusse se*

Sumit blows a flying kiss at Mrs. SS…

Sumit: Sorry to make u wait for me MISS Sexy…

Jaan ke he maskofys eks as always… n teacher hoke bhi eks baaz nahi aati…

Eks: *blushes* ☺️ it's alright Sumit… u sit yahan front row mein mere samne… jahan I can see u ache se…

Sumit goes to sit… he hi5's donny n greets him in dude lingo…*jo I dunno*

Henna: (to donny whispers) hmph… mera Hi 5 took… mujhe hi karne aa raha tha…

Donny..is not sure whether to be jealous or laugh at henna…instead he carries on his battle of staying seated on the same bench…

The lesson begins…

Eks: seeing as this is the first day of the new semester and humari class mein kuch new students have joined… I want sab to intro themselves… erm chalo… lets start with you…

*points to sumone in the class*

anyone feel free to write ab!! all yours! 😳😆

Edited by Henna042 - 16 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
too good heena all naughty students in one class 😆 😆
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣🤣WOWIEEEE🤣🤣🤣

This was fantabulous hennieeeee😃😃..Kia entry dikhayi sabki...Loved the music..Wham bham musicc😉😆😆...I am thinking we ask shagun to post the real music🤣🤣...Waise next kaun likhne wala hai😉😉...Surely sumthng gud to beat....Was damn funny hennieeeee😃😃

I can soo imagine eks going 😡...And donny going ☺️
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plzzzzz contuied soon its cooll i am wondreing mrs sam sexy pointed to who it was kumkum our sumit
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆

Awesome part.... 👏 👏 👏 ...fun to read.. 😆 😆 😆

KK a year older n fail...🤣...and l8ike always anku didi....didnt get a huggie from Donny Bhai...😆😆...

And my Fav Didi...Eksooo Didi...Ma'am...hai..🤣...yaayyyy.......!!

Yahan bhi made Donny ko Henna Ka Deewana...☺️☺️☺️...

This aeroplane scenario is a co-incidence...but i actually end up making...paper planes & boats in boring lectures...😆

Continue ab koi fast and lets see Eksoo Ma'am pointed out at whom... 😆 😆
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku2cute

I can soo imagine eks going 😡...And donny going ☺️

Yeah by the time the FF ends...i will die of ☺️

😆...
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally awesome Henna! 👏 👏 👏 Sexy Angels?? 😆 😆 😆 aur tunhe KK ko ek year repeat karwaya?? 😡 😡 😡 Verni Bachcha!!!yahan pe KK ki izzat ka sawaal hai 😭 ...aur Eks as the Teacher...that is so totally fitting!! 👏 👏 👏
Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rah_akki

Totally awesome Henna! 👏 👏 👏 Sexy Angels?? 😆 😆 😆 aur tunhe KK ko ek year repeat karwaya?? 😡 😡 😡 Verni Bachcha!!!yahan pe KK ki izzat ka sawaal hai 😭 ...aur Eks as the Teacher...that is so totally fitting!! 👏 👏 👏

hahaha 😆... thnku...😛 feel free to continue yaar...

verni pe mutt chodd...😛