madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello guys!! How r u all?

Congratz on the 10th FC!! 😃 Somi excellent work on the first page! 👏

[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

No problem, Somi. You can copy-paste from previous FC.

I just did Maya. Thank u again 😳

[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

Having said that, if Deepika and Ranbir plan to get engaged or to marry then too as a person who like both of them, I would still be happy for them. But I wish Deepika won't leave Bollywood. Among the young faces, Deepika is the only one who could make an impact. I wish to see her for many successful years in Bollywood.

I don't think that Deeps will leave bollywood even if she get married. coz her and Ranbir are actors. (just guessing) 😊

madiha_17 thumbnail

First of all this article has so many flaws. Something substandard like how green charmers dish out. I don't think a serious announcement like engagement and marriage would be this shoddily written.

Second, Deepika is young signing best movies and on the raise to become the next top star. I don't think she is crazy to take a plunge into marriage and settle down as Mrs. Kapoor. Neetu Singh married Rishi because she needed security and she wasn't a top actor. Deepika has more money than Ranbir and also a good career. This news can't be true or rather this nws shouldn't be true. Hindustan Times do dish out articles out of imagination just like some substandard websites of other actors.

Having said that, if Deepika and Ranbir plan to get engaged or to marry then too as a person who like both of them, I would still be happy for them. But I wish Deepika won't leave Bollywood. Among the young faces, Deepika is the only one who could make an impact. I wish to see her for many successful years in Bollywood.

I dont mind them to get engaged. but she shouldnt marry that early, getting married doesnt help film career to develop in a great way.. we wanna see more of her soo let her do more films.. then she can settle down.. 😛

And yeah i doubt this article too..remember those crazy news on saif n kareena but nothing happened to be true so this is also a rumour.

[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Hello guys!! How r u all?

Congratz on the 10th FC!! 😃 Somi excellent work on the first page! 👏

Hey lovely Madi,

thnx hun i'm glad that u like the FC's style.

I'm fine and really good. U?

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: [ SOMAYA

]

I don't think that Deeps will leave bollywood even if she get married. coz her and Ranbir are actors. (just guessing) 😊

Well u never know.. I have read deepz interviews n she says that she will continue to do the films as long she is enjoying it.. she doesnt believe in doing something by force.. thats why we dont see her doing modelling these days as she is enjoying acting... but hope she gets tons of success ahead n have a great film career.

Hey Aishu, how r u?

B r b guys.

Jungli Billi thumbnail

Originally posted by: veryuniquestyle

btw did u saw these pics henna? 😳

oooo thnku for pointing them out... will make some sigs from them sooonnn 🤗 😳
[ SOMAYA ] thumbnail

Well u never know.. I have read deepz interviews n she says that she will continue to do the films as long she is enjoying it.. she doesnt believe in doing something by force.. thats why we dont see her doing modelling these days as she is enjoying acting... but hope she gets tons of success ahead n have a great film career.

B r b guys.

Well, I hope her acting's destiny is not like her modelling field. I wish she continue acting. 😊

TYT Madi 😳

madiha_17 thumbnail

Back guys..

OMG is it really true that its all over in news channel of them getting married????

Dont tell me 😕😕 in a way I m happy but why soo early. 😕

Back guys..

OMG is it really true that its all over in news channel of them getting married????

Dont tell me 😕😕 in a way I m happy but why soo early. 😕

Even Saif-Kareena's wedding news was all over the media so don't believe it Madi till Deepika and Ranbir confirms it. 😛

Edited by Maya_M - 15 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 113
Next
Deepika Padukone Thumbnail

Deepika Padukone