Posted: 16 years ago
@vandu
they are from the diwali dhamaka epi's i guess😊

yaa they are from the diwali dhamaka epi's
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
'I don't want to take on too many films'
JAYA DRONA

Rajeev Khandelwal will be taking the plunge into Bollywood with Aamir. Not with Aamir Khan, but in a film called Aamir. What caught our attention first was the name of the film. Well, it had no connection with AK, but Rajeev's onscreen character is called Aamir. Another revelation is that this is a heroine-less film. Yes, the oh-soromantic guy of TV is making his debut in a thriller and not in a romantic flick, an attribute that got him all his fame. Rajeev reasons, "It is good to give the audience something they don't expect. And at the end of the day, it's the script that is the winner and not the performer." Is he saying that he doesn't have many expectations from his debut? "Not any, in fact! I don't want people to throng the cinema halls or bring the film a business that runs into many hundred crores. Even if there are ten people in the cinema hall, I wouldn't mind, as I'm sure that they will not go back disappointed. I need to feel good about my

film and I'm doing just that. I don't see things from my audience's point of view," he says.

Having wrapped up the shooting of Aamir, is he neck deep in newer projects already? "Yes, the industry has followed the word of mouth and I'm getting a lot of work. But that's okay because everyone gets a lot of work here," he says. Is that the modest charmer talking? "There are many newcomers in Mumbai and lots of films are being made everyday." But Rajeev says that he wants to play fair. "I don't want to sign five films and safeguard them in my kitty right away. Let me be fair – let people see my work and then decide whether they want me or not," he says.

A chat with Rajeev isn't complete without enquiring about his current love interest. So, whom is he seeing these days? "I see so many of them," comes his reply. When rumour mills stopped grinding tidbits about Aamna and him did they heave a sigh of relief? "There wasn't any sense of relief. I knew these rumours would die out. In fact, Aamna and I are still in touch. I'm the kind of guy who believes in destiny. I know someone's made for me and she'll walk my way soon," he replies.

Edited by togepe30 - 16 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@vandu
no thanks for the article and the links
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kashishdabest thumbnail

RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haila itne andhere mein ye dono kia kr rahe hain JJG thori light maro😆
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAdabest

haila itne andhere mein ye dono kia kr rahe hain JJG thori light maro😆

😆night night mein RA ko dekhe, dilwa beating fast sasura chance maare re, oh very, oh very oh very happy in my heart dil dance maare re!!!😆

neha jaanu awesome pic haan,!! chalo JJG lights maaro aur dekho yahan ho kya raha hai!!!😆😆😆

kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

^^Are these from her film shoot?

nahin vandu yeh aik programme lagga tha dandiya dhoom wahan ki hain!!😳