Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

hey faru, even i have sum epis missing of sln 😭 but ill try upload as many as possible, plzz tell me the ones u dnt have

The same here, I don't have this channel, but saw most of the episodes on the net, but some few were not posted  πŸ˜­

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: KMP14

SIZZLE OR FIZZLE?
What's in store for couples from Tellyland? Here's the lowdown based on Numerology
BHAVIKK SANGGHVI

In the hustle and bustle of the television industry with its odd working hours, in between churning out episode after episode non-stop, to meeting deadlines and the race for matching TRP's, some celebrity TV actors have managed to find 'time for love'. But what's the future of these love-struck couples?

Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Shariff
Born on 16th October 1975, Rajeev is a No 7 (1 + 6 = 7) person in numerology ruled by Nos 2 and 7 (Moon and Neptune), Nos 6 and 8 (Venus and Saturn-Libra ) and also No 3 (Jupiter – 1 + 6 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 5 = 30 = 3 + 0 = 3). Incidentally, the gorgeous Aamna Shariff is also a No 7 (born on 16th July 1982) ruled by Nos 2 and 7 (Moon and Neptune) not once, twice but thrice. She is a Cancerian (ruler – Moon and Neptune – No 7) and her destiny number also adds up on the same
number. When two number 7s come together in terms of marriage or partnership β€” a 'perfect understanding' is observed between them. They love each other's company and even if there is some difference of opinion at times, it is negligible. Currently in his 33rd year, it is definitely right time for the ringing bells (read marriage) for Rajeev. So is next year. (if he needs some more time to think). Wearing a Yellow Sapphire set in gold will just do the trick. As for Aamna β€” a highly creative but a moody personality passing through her 26th year, is not in a correct frame of mind to decide for anything but a step in this direction is not a wrong one for sure. Wearing a combination of a Pearl and Cat's Eye will definitely help remove negative thoughts and energy around her and attain mental peace.

Aamna Sharif and Rajeev Khandelwal

This Article is from The Bombay Times dt 13/05/2008.

thtz cool! dono ka lucky no bhi 7aur age difference bhi 7 hi hai πŸ˜†  (another similarity guys πŸ˜† ) 

Perfect understanding to hai hi, and they love each other's company since long now...πŸ˜† 

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starbellz_21

thtz cool! dono ka lucky no bhi 7aur age difference bhi 7 hi hai πŸ˜†  (another similarity guys πŸ˜† ) 

Perfect understanding to hai hi, and they love each other's company since long now...πŸ˜† 

Waise, they already admited it and said it many times that they understand eachother very well, and they love eachother's company very much πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

rajeevlicious thumbnail
^^ and they love each other too πŸ˜‰ as 'just good frnds' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tanisha.g thumbnail
hey faru very nice front page just too good πŸ‘
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MURALIDHARAN99

site=piczo&area=entertainment.tv&v1=IN&vg=& =", "transparent"); 

i loved this scene.. both were brilliant !!!

posting few episodes in a while...😳

reva_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: starbellz_21

i loved this scene.. both were brilliant !!!

posting few episodes in a while...😳

bilkul sahi kaha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

jaldi se post karna faruu can t wait πŸ˜ƒ

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: CINDRELLA

hey ppl
i'm back
feels great to b back
πŸ€—

yaar tum sabne tho kamaal kar diya
fc's ko bhaga daala

apun ttum logon se bahut khush hai
aur ab apun bhi tum sabke saath Rock karegaπŸ˜‰

Welcome back preetu.... πŸ€— Missed u dear.. 

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^^^

Faru thnks alot for sln audio and thanks for all the pics...

Pics are nice😊

reva_roy thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.